THIS WEEK’S BRN CONTENT
- BRN AM for Monday, November 18, 2019
- BRN AM for Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- BRN AM for Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- BRN AM for Thursday, November 21, 2019
- BRN AM for Friday, November 22, 2019
- TD Ameritrade Network: An Update on Retirement, Pensions and More
- BRN Weekly Podcast for Sunday, November 17, 2019 In this episode: (1) Google is collecting personal health data of millions of people, (2) doubtful about the passage of the SECURE Act? How about the attaching it to another bill?, (3) the Europe Union releases final guidelines on the scope of GDPR – to whom in the U.S. does it apply?, (4) markets stabilize, holiday season begins: can retailers rebound during holiday season? and (5) Could a US recession fuel a new cryptocurrency boom and bust?
WEEKLY WRAP-UP OF RETIREMENT NEWS
- Consider Demographic Differences When Planning Financial Wellness Initiatives
- DC Plans Need Private Investments, Neuberger Berman Says ; SEC moving toward opening private markets to more ordinary investors
- Could Auto-Enrollment Be a Boost for Government DC Plan Participants?
- Senators Seek Path to Ban Federal Retiree Investments in China ; The 5 biggest ERISA retirement plan settlements of 2019 ; SEC Wants to Protect Teachers, Military Members from Getting Duped
- America isn’t ready for longer lifespans
- RIA Acquisition Opportunities Estimated to Exceed $2 Trillion
- Why Americans Need the SECURE Act ; SECURE Act left out of latest temporary government funding measure ; Secure Choice credited with $8.5M in savings
- Many plan sponsors remain baffled by workers delaying retirement – survey ; Equity Compensation Plays a Role in Employee Retirement Strategies
- Being Realistic About Longevity
- The Evolving Nature of TDFs
- Trilogy Health Services already took aim at employees’ student debt. Now it’s going further
- Workers save $8.5 million in first year of new retirement program ; 401k ‘Father’ Ted Benna Takes on State-Sponsored Retirement Plans
- Are Your Recordkeeping Relationships Service-Able?
- The Revealing Words People Use to Describe Retirement
- Here’s what needs to happen to make people smarter about money
- Nobel Prize–Winning Economist on How to Solve the ‘Nastiest, Hardest Problem’ in Retirement
- The Role DC Plan Investment Menus Play in Participant Savings ; What Small-Market Plan Sponsors Think of 401ks
- 401k Plan Design Basics Enhance Outcomes
- Companies Have Done Well Getting Workers Into 401(k)s. Now They’re Trying to Help People Spend Them.
- NAGDCA benchmarking report shows most plans use target-date funds as default
- Some 401(k) Participants May Be Exposed to Unnecessary Risk ; SEC Chairman Warns on Practices That Risk Teachers’ Retirement Savings
- Are 401(k) plans in danger of not being green enough? ; Group petitions lawmakers to stop TSP’s China investment ; AutoZone Cost 401(k) $60M With Prudential Funds: Workers; GoalMaker Targeted in New Excessive Fee Suit ; Mediation May Resolve SunTrust Bank ERISA Challenge
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 600,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.