WEEKLY WRAP-UP OF RETIREMENT NEWS
- More 401(k) plans are liberalizing rules rather than cutting benefits ; What to do if an employer messes up your 401(k) coronavirus hardship withdrawal
- EBRI Calls COVID-19’s Impact on Retirement Security ‘Manageable’ ; QDIAs the Best Place for Participant Assets During Downturns
- CIT Expertise Puts Advisers in the Driver’s Seat
- 3 Federal Thrift board nominees could form new majority ; Lawsuit Alleges Excessive Fees in Multiple Employer Plan ; Ex-Northrop Grumman Worker Objects to $12.4 Million 401(k) Deal
- So Far, Easing 401(k) Access Prevails During COVID-19 Pandemic ; What retirement plan sponsors and participants need to know about the CARES Act
- More 401(k) Plans Are Liberalizing Rules Than Cutting Benefits: Survey; Combating The Washington Post’s Ridiculous 401k Criticism
- Tax Data Show High Rate of Retirement Plan Participation ; Few DC Plan Participants Withdrew Funds in 2019, ICI Finds
- Prudent Investment Review Processes Need Not Change During Volatility ; In an era of scale, when is a more nimble firm a better fit?
- White House Makes Appointments That Could Impact Pension Fund Decision to Invest in China
- Excessive Fee Suit Makes Landfall Against Hurricanes
- Best time to retire: How about never? ; Interest Rate Risk Comes to the Fore
- DC Plan Participants Appeared Quite Content… Last Year ; Employers ease access to 401(k) savings with hardship withdrawals, loans ; Pandemic May Stall Implementation of Certain DC Plan Decisions
- Why Target-Date Funds Still Make Sense For Retirement Investors ; Current Volatility Shows Weaknesses in TDFs ;Hey, fund companies — Half your potential customers are totally baffled by your target date funds
- Coronavirus pushing association plans to side
- How to fix the retirement system
- Lawsuit Says Host International Discriminated Against Tipped Employees in 401(k) ; ADP Inc. Sued Over Fees in 401(k) Plan Covering 114000 People
- Withdrawals from DC plans up slightly in 2019
- CALSavers is coming: What you should know about California’s mandated retirement plan
- Coronavirus crisis could bring new wave of early retirement: report ; Personal Savings Rates Actually Jumped in March ; TSP funds rebound after dismal March
- UAB makes changes to employee retirement plan, develops plans for reopening services
- Stable Value 2020: Parallels To 2008
- When should advisors attend conferences again?
- Plan Sponsor Due Diligence in a Demanding Time for Recordkeepers
- Barrick Gold Faces Lawsuit About 401(k) Investment Selections ; University of Miami Faces Lawsuit Over 403(b) Plan Fees
- Trump weighs banning US$50 billion of US federal savings from holding MSCI emerging market stocks, including Chinese equities
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 600,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.