WEEKLY WRAP-UP OF RETIREMENT NEWS
- 401(k) investors flee to safety in 2020 ; The Shock-Absorbing Retirement Fund
- Employers are making it easier for workers to tap their 401(k) savings
- Bitwage Rolls Out Bitcoin 401(k) Plan With Help From Gemini
- Senate Bill Would Expand Employee Retention Credit ; The Federal Employee Retirement Plan Should Add, Not Delete Chinese Stocks ; Split Decision in Excessive Fee Suit ; JP Morgan Chase agrees to $9 million settlement in 401(k) suit ; Cornell University 403(b) Plan Suit Could Face ‘Considerable’ Delay ; Washington University 403(b) Challenge Revived by 8th Circuit
- Are employees happy with their company’s response to COVID-19? ; Will Coronavirus Spike The Rate Of Poverty In Retirement?
- More than 1 in 4 Americans are raiding their retirement accounts after a coronavirus-related job loss
- JPMorgan 401(k) Class Seeks Approval of $9 Million Settlement
- Six Considerations for Plan Fiduciaries During the COVID-19 Pandemic ; Retirement Confidence Mainly Holding Up, but Concerns Showing ; The Time Is Now to Optimize DC Plan Loan Policies
- Dell Halts 401(k) Matching, Pay Raises, Hiring to Preserve Cash ; CalPERS reviewing improper personal trades an employee made as markets swung in March
- The No.1 reason people make early withdrawals from retirement funds may surprise you
- Senate OKs stricter reporting standards for foreign companies ; Fidelity applies to set up mutual fund company in China
- What Makes a Plan the Target of Excessive Fee Litigation?; Banner Health Mismanaged 401(k) Plan, Owes Workers $2.3 Million ; Reg BI Unfair to Financial Planners, FPA Tells Court
- 6 Key COVID-19 Considerations for DC Plan Fiduciaries ; An Inclusive Approach to Setting (or Resetting) a Financial Wellness Program
- How Will Layoffs Affect 401(k) Plan Audits?
- Health Insurance Guys: Is an annuity right for you? ; IRS proposes new rules for retirement and annuity payments
- JPMorgan’s $9 Million 401(k) Settlement Gets Early OK From Judge ; McKinsey & Co. Settles Suit Over Affiliated Funds in 401(k) Plan ; Schneider Electric Sued Over Move From Vanguard to Aon in 401(k)
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 600,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.