WEEKLY WRAP-UP OF RETIREMENT NEWS
- Pandemic Puts More Retirements at Risk ; How does gender equality affect women in retirement?
- Bloomberg op-ed gets fast rebuke from 401(k) defenders ; 401(k) Plans Still Make Sense: Jeff Levine ; Virus fuels doubts on DC’s growth curve
- Phased Retirement Programs Offer Perks for Employees and Employers ; Mastering The Last Five Years Before Retirement ; Financial Wellness Benefit Looks Different Post-Pandemic
- Debunking The Myth Of Lower Taxes In Retirement
- Social Security Strategies To Provide Flexibility In Retirement ; How has COVID-19 impacted Social Security — and will it ever recover?
- Doing Due Diligence On Annuities ; With Interest Rates Near Zero, Annuities Help Pick Up the Slack
- GOP Sens. Float Bill To Allow ‘Catch-Up’ 401(k) Contributions ; US rule could halt social investing in 401(k) plans in its tracks ; 3 Ways ETFs Are Perfect for Retirement
- Minnesota Engineering Firm Files 401(k) Lawsuit Against Matrix Trust Co. ; Sutter Health sued over ERISA breaches in 403(b) plan
- Gig And Older Workers Need To Take Control Of Their Retirement ; The Retirement Savings Coach You Already Know
- Making Retirement Plans? 4 Crucial Expenses to Consider ; 14 Reasons You Might Go Broke in Retirement ;Things to consider before rolling over your 401(k)
- Union 401(K) Plans Need Safer Target Date Funds ; Cost savings seen as main force behind 401(k) shifts
- Will COVID-19 Change Your Social Security Strategy? ; Letter: We need to boost Social Security
- Trump DOL, SEC Hell-Bent Upon Pushing 401ks To Gamble On Private Equity; Why the Labor Department Doesn’t Want This Investment in Your 401(k) Plan
- Different Views About Retirement Plans Shaped COVID-19 Responses Globally ; Here’s how many people withdrew $100000 from their 401(k) accounts due to coronavirus ; Retiring Retirement: The Rise Of Life’s Third Age
- COVID-19 cost-cutting: How to suspend retirement plan contributions
- Employers, Its Time To Start Supporting Your Employees’ Financial Wellness ; I have a seven-figure nest egg — am I saving too much for retirement?
- A 60-40 Portfolio Is Still the Bomb, Says Vanguard
- A Year of Change for the TSP, Still More on the Way?
- Social Security Burdens Fall on Younger Workers
- 2Q Annuity Sales Tumble Amid Economic Fallout From COVID-19
- Colorado Enacts Law to Help More Businesses Offer Retirement Benefits ; DOL Proposal Puts Workers First for Retirement Investment Advice ; DOL Plan to Limit ESG in 401(k)s Draws Growing Opposition
- Seventy Seven Energy Worker Loses Bid to Expand 401(k) Lawsuit ; 8th Circ. Won’t Revive Wells Fargo Workers’ 401(k) Fight ; Goodbye Reg BI? Democrats vow tougher advisor regulation
- Higher Participation Measured, Including in Roth Accounts ; Tendency to select targeted retirement fund ending in zero may impact wealth
- Artificial Intelligence Helps Augment HR Management Decisions
- Cheap funds continue to be en vogue with 401(k) plans
- Survey Shows Value of Federal Employees Benefits
- Ted Cruz’s AMORE Act Aims to Help 401k Participants Catch Up
- The Fiduciary Rule Was Great for Variable Annuity Buyers: Economists; Annuity sales down 24% in Q2
- 8th Circuit Affirms Wells Fargo’s Win in Stock Drop Challenge ; Neuberger Berman Cleared for $17 Million 401(k) Deal ; Ex-Workers Say Quest ‘Asleep At The Wheel’ With 401(k) Plan ; AIG Unit to Pay $20 Million to Settle SEC Probe of Teacher-Retirement Business
- Retirement Optimism Has Hit a 7-Year Low, Survey Says ; Bloomberg columnist’s assessment of 401(k) plans prompts backlash ; Kentucky unemployment system breached again as Beshear administration faces backlash
- Should I consolidate my IRAs or move them to my 401(k)? ; Protecting 401(k) borrowers from default regardless of the economic environment
- Retirement planning: 4 crucial expenses to consider ; 47% of Americans Worry About This Unavoidable Retirement Expense
- Retire debt-free with a million-dollar TSP?
- Top 10 Reasons to Become Familiar with Income Guarantees ; You Shouldn’t Be Dying to Buy Annuities
- Will The Second Stimulus Package Provide Additional Help For Retirement Plans? ; What the SECURE Act means for small business retirement plans ; GOP Senators Introduce Bill Allowing DC Catch-Up Contributions
- DOL plan to limit ESG in 401(k)s draws growing opposition ; Opponents Of New ERISA ESG Guidance May Inadvertently Prove DOL’s Point
- Revenue Sharing Questioned in New Quest Diagnostics Lawsuit ; SEC, VFA Reach Settlement Over Disclosures to Florida Teachers
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 600,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.