WEEKLY WRAP-UP OF RETIREMENT NEWS
- Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Is Delaying Retirement Due to COVID-19. Should You Do the Same? ; Will Continuing To Work After Filing Increase My Social Security Retirement Benefit?
- No Retirement Savings at 50? 2 Tactics to Borrow From the FIRE Movement
- Here’s Why COVID-19 May Not Hurt Social Security as Much as We Think
- ‘Backdoor’ Roth contributions explained
- What happens to annuity if policyholder dies?
- Retirement Optimism Has Hit a 7-Year Low, Survey Says ; Pandemic Has More Americans Thinking About a Retirement Reset ; Is your company’s retirement plan aligned with your values? ; What Matters More To A Secure Retirement: A Financial Advisor Or Financial Literacy?
- New CARES Act help is here for TSP participants
- Need for financial wellness services has reached critical mass
- Employees Not Sure What Social Security Will Offer
- Understanding the 4 Key Annuities Types; SEC Order Filed Against VALIC Financial Advisors for Not Disclosing Payments to Florida Educators
- Pension, 401k Registry Bill Resurfaces; DOL’s ESG Rule Clueless, Critics Say ; DOL proposal puts workers first for retirement investment advice ; ABA Urges DOL to Withdraw Proposal Limiting ESG Investment
- Princeton settles ERISA case for $5.8 billion ; Second suit against Quest filed by 401(k) participants ; Fidelity settles lawsuit for $28.5 million
- Financial Survival of Low-Income Retirees ; Participants Now Believe They’ll Need $1.9 Million for Retirement ; How to go broke in retirement ; Roughly 68 Million Americans Are Changing Their Retirement Plans Because of COVID-19
- Coronavirus 401(k) Blunders —Financial Advisors Share Biggest Mistakes Investors Are Making ; Re-visiting retirement plans in a post-COVID world ; Reaching K-12 403(b) Plan Participants During the Pandemic
- Exxon Mobil to Suspend 401k Match in October ; 3 Pitfalls of Only Using a 401(k) for Retirement
- How Insurance Companies Manage Risks For The Income Guarantee
- SEC’s co-Director of Enforcement to leave agency next week
- Illinois Federal Court Dismisses ERISA Claims Against 401(K) Fiduciaries
- One Pandemic Lockdown Plus: Many Are Boosting Savings ; How to Improve Women’s Retirement Savings: Brookings ; For Many Seniors, the Home is ‘Unexpected’ Retirement Funding Source ; Working Longer Was A Retirement Plan Until It Wasn’t
- How May ACP Testing Results be Affected by COVID-19? ; Here’s How Much 401(k) Plan Mutual Fund Expense Ratios Have Dropped ; CARES Act Withdrawals From TSP Averaged $26270
- Reaching K-12 403(b) Plan Participants During the Pandemic
- How Do DI Benefits for Uncovered Public Workers Compare to SSDI ; Annuity Sales Showing ‘Strong Rebound’ Off Poor 2Q ; House Panel Gives Registered Indexed Annuity Issuers an Official Boost
- DOL’s ESG Restrictions Prompt Retirement Industry Head Scratching
- $10M Settlement Reached in NRECA ERISA Litigation ; Princeton Settles Lawsuit over ‘Excessive’ Retirement Plan Fees ; AT&T Agrees to 245000-Person Class in Challenge to 401(k) Fees
- Your retirement is close. Here’s how to ride the stock market roller coaster. ; Do 401(k) Plans Still Make Sense For Savers? ; Here’s How Much 401(k) Plan Mutual Fund Expense Ratios Have Dropped
- Coronavirus is creating retirement insecurity. These 10 steps can diffuse the timebomb of an aging population ; Creating an employee financial wellness program during a pandemic
- CARES Act Distributions Could Have Lasting Consequences
- How To Create A Paycheck For Retirement ; Idaho Annuity Law Spurs Industry ‘Paranoia,’ Regulator Says
- Planning to Claim Social Security at 65? Here’s Why You May Need to Rethink That
- No ‘Earth-Shattering’ Retirement Proposals in Biden Platform
- Power Utility Trade Group to Pay $10 Million to End 401(k) Suit ; Omnicom Sued Again Over 401(k) Plan Fees, Investment Options
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 600,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.