WEEKLY WRAP-UP OF RETIREMENT NEWS
- Talking Points to Help Participants Navigate Market Volatility
- Nearly 13500 American Airlines pilots and flight attendants agree to voluntary leave or early retirement ; How the coronavirus stimulus bill covered federal workforce concerns ; HBR: How to manage coronavirus layoffs with compassion ; CARES Act poses mixed outcomes for managers
- University of Louisville to furlough employees, cut pay for top administrators
- Financial advisor groups want Congress to bring back this tax break ; IRS Form 5500 Extension Comes Up Short ; Big 401(k) Excessive Fee Suit Settles
- How the Coronavirus Crisis Might Affect Your 401(k) Benefits ; What to Do If Your Employer Suspends Matching Contributions in Your 401(k)
- Target-Date Funds: A Crack in the Yellow Brick Road
- The US should reconsider its relationship with the CCP ; City Of Roanoke Defined Contributions Board To Hold Special Meeting
- Navy Will Allow Some Officers to Delay Retirement Due to Coronavirus
- The CARES Act: Helping Your 401(K) Participants During the Coronavirus Crisis ; CARES Act’s Provisions Are Well-Intentioned but Could Harm Retirement Readiness ; Paycheck Protection Program Covers Retirement Plan Contributions
- SECURE Act – What are the lifetime income options?
- Liberty Mutual Hit With Class Suit Over 401(k) Fees, Investments ; Abbott Labs, Alight sued over 401(k) security breach
- More Legislation Needed To Protect Retirement Savers: IRI ; Could CARES Cripple Retirement Readiness?
- How Are Plan Sponsors Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic? ; Does SECURE Act Make It Easier to Terminate a 403(b)?
- Cerner Hit With Second Class Suit Over 401(k) Fees, Mutual Funds ; Trader Joe’s Says 401(k) Fee Lawsuit Based On ‘Pure Guess’
- More Cuts to 401k Matches are Coming; Is COVID-19 Retirement Aftershock the Next Crisis?
- Missouri DC participants staying focused on the future ; Retirees Returning to the Public Sector Face Limitations
- TSP: Roller coaster or merry-go-round? Titanic or Love Boat? ; TSP Still Investing in ‘Shady’ Chinese Companies?
- Are QLACs a good idea for retirement income? ; Fewer Choosing Annuities in TIAA Plan
- COVID-19 Doesn’t Slow Schlichter Suit ; Liberty Mutual Group hit with ERISA lawsuit; Parties in Princeton University ERISA Lawsuit Reach Agreement to Settle
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 600,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.