THE WEEKLY PULSE
December 22, 2018
- The Market Pulse: Are Robo-Advisors the future of managing retirement and personal assets?
- The Weekly Pulse for Sunday, December 16, 2018
- Higher Confidence Seen in Retirement Readiness
- New Jersey lawmakers pass Secure Choice legislation
- 403(b) Plans: A Snapshot
- Most Retirees Say Employers Did Nothing to Help With Retirement Transition
- Professor: 401(k)s Are Failing; Here’s What We Need Instead
- How advisers can help 401(k) plans manage the risk of missing participants
- Senate Bill Would Help Workers Pay Off Student Loans While Saving for Retirement ; New 401(K) Legislation Could Bring Big Changes For Retirement Savers
- Lawyers Suing Oasis Outsourcing 401(k) Defend $2M Fee Bid
- Headscratcher—Is 401k Coverage Getting Better or Worse?
- Retirement Savings Reform – a focus for the Trump Administration and Congress
- Yale Says 403(b) Plan Changes Not a Result of Ongoing Litigation ; Bigger Menus Lead To Bigger Savings In Teachers’ 403(b)s
- GE Still Facing Suit Over Affiliated 401(k) Funds
- Schwab Can’t Ditch ERISA Duty Claims, Participants Say
- Stock-Drop Lawsuit Targeting IBM Revived and Remanded
- Extend Reg BI Protections to Small Plan Fiduciaries: ARA
- 401(k) Matches Are at an All-Time High. Here’s How to Snag Some Free Money
- Employers Struggling to Understand Retirement Patterns of Employees
- 401(k) Plan Improvements Aiding Retirement Security, Survey Says ; DC participants not saving enough, withdrawing too much — report
- Aligning company values with its retirement plans
- Auto-Enrollment Works, But Plan Participants Need More Help
- 403(b) fiduciaries making investment, governance improvements, survey finds
- Repositioning HSAs As Retirement Savings Vehicles
- Retirement Overpayments, TSP Hardship Withdrawals and More
- Teachers Working with Financial Professionals are Better Prepared for Retirement
- Small Business Employers Are Considering Open MEPs
- Case Against ‘Small’ 401(k) Plan Settled ; Pioneer Natural Resources settles 401(k) fiduciary breach suit ; Edward Jones, Workers Settle 401(k) Spat for $3.175M
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder, CEO for The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the podcast The Weekly Pulse and the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 100,000 industry professionals, senior executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news. In 2018, The Morning Pulse received the National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrator’s Media Leadership Award.