February 17, 2021 SUBSCRIBE
- Do I need an emergency fund? ; How To Start A Marriage On The Right Financial Foot
- Financial planners warn of ruin as stock trading takes on video game traits ; GameStop Investors Who Bet Big—and Lost Big ; FBI task force warns of scams targeting Ohio residents ; DOJ Investigating Traders Who Triggered GameStop Frenzy: Report
- How Does Cryptocurrency Work and Is It Safe?
- Family businesses can’t be left holding the bag in California
- Mortgage Investors Look Back to the Future ; What tax is owed when my stepfather sells my mom’s home?
- Gas prices jump in Va., nationwide
- Margins, taxes and orders: Here’s how to avoid 3 rookie investing mistakes
- Anonymity More Important Than Ever For Charitable Giving ; Giving on the rise, but so is need
- 4 Ways Digital Communities Help Seniors Aging Alone ; Aging Gracefully Takes Planning, Positivity
- My wife is not aging well, and she gets angry when I bring it up
- Good nutrition is important for healthy aging
- Indiana lawmakers propose using cigarette tax for Medicaid
- Devices alone won’t solve healthcare disparities ; Blockchain could accelerate drug development: Bloqcube
- Next in line for COVID vaccine: Morticians, farm workers, food processors
- People May Need Yearly Coronavirus Vaccines: Good News for Pharmacies?
- Wearables and AI Transforming Healthcare Diagnosis
- The Reason More Women Drivers Die in Car Crashes ; Foundation, health system, health department join together to reduce overdose deaths
- Missed Open Enrollment? Take Advantage of This Rare Opportunity To Get Health Insurance
- For Medicare Patients, Race Has Greater Impact on COVID-19 Than Telehealth ; How much Medicare claims dropped at start of pandemic
- Advisors should adjust to lack of financial fluency by most investors
- How Much Should You Save For Your Child’s College Education? ; Student loan payments are suspended. Here’s how to make the most of it
- Class of COVID-19: The Pandemic and Public Higher Education ; A Higher Ed Progress Report
- Fake Amazon reviews ‘being sold in bulk’ online ; Washington auditor’s office warned agencies of data-breach risks. Then it got hacked ; Health Data Breach Tally Crowded With Vendor Incidents ; Hacking: 2.6 million in UK unlikely to take action following a data breach
- Artificial Intelligence And The End Of Work
- Fintech’s future lies in artificial intelligence ; Consumer, personal loans bolstered fintech lending in FY 2021: Report ; How are fintech companies transforming the sending of remittances?
- Walmart closes 368 stores, Amazon shuts down delivery stations as businesses confront tough weather
- EU’s antitrust chief Vestager warns Apple to treat all apps equally amid privacy dispute ; India Tighten The Noose Around Digital Lenders: Asian Countries Observing Closely
- New work dynamics call for employers to re-imagine retirement benefits for younger adults ; New Jersey worst state to retire in, according to report ; Want Or Need To Retire Early? Tips On How To Pay For It ; Saving for retirement in your 40s: you can’t put it off any longer
- Hidden costs of retirement accounts ; Do 401(k) Fees Outweigh Their Benefits? ; Does financial wellness education increase retirement plan participation?
- Nostradamus and your TSP? ; Do I transfer from my taxable account to my roth? ; New Job Doesn’t Offer 401(k)
- How will my wife’s benefits be affected by my state pension? ; 7 Things Everyone Gets Wrong About Social Security and Divorce
- Savers Can Earn More, Safely ; Should You Buy an Annuity at Retirement?
- Multiemployer Pension Plan Bailout Update: The Good News, Bad News, And The Pricetag
- Bill Gates’ Message to Pensions on How to Avoid a Climate Disaster?
- Should I Take the Lump Sum Option from My Pension?
- KY lawmakers trying again to revamp teacher pensions
- GM Agrees To $5.75 Million Settlement With California
- Global retirement assets to GDP ratio hits record 80% in 2020
- United Kingdom: Pension schemes Act 2021 becomes law
- Top tips to avoid the pitfalls of early pension access.
- Ditching Dollarmites: A new way forward in student financial literacy
- Fraudsters Now Target Phone Numbers and Bank Accounts of the Dead
- How can I find out if my civil service pension is invested ethically and not in fossil fuels?
- SSS says no new pension increase for senior citizens soon
- How big is our Housing Shortfall?
- ‘81% of Indian users feel hesitant while using some apps’
- Longevity swaps totalling £250bn forecast for next decade: Hymans
- US consumer confidence drops from February ; Corporate Spending Plans Tweaked as Recovery Pace Remains Uncertain ;Focus shifts to small business for US recovery ; The Currency-Market Snoozefest Might Not Last
- Pump It Up: Pandemic Demand Pushing Gas Prices Higher ; Oil Prices Reach Fresh Highs as Cold Blast Hits Texas ; MidAmerican Energy asking customers to reduce natural gas usage ; Deep freeze sends natural gas soaring to record $600 in Oklahoma
- BOJ’s Kuroda says stock boom reflects economic optimism, defends ETF scheme ; European flows in to gold ETF’s outpaces US investment ; Australia’s central bank on hunt for much tighter labour markets, faster wage growth ; Global investors bet on India’s renewable energy sector ; New report links rising levels of consumer confidence with vaccination progress ; Covid has damaged our small businesses. Now Brexit might finish them off
- ESG demand prompts more than 250 European funds to change tack ; How the EU is Helping Investors Navigate ESG
- Investors’ SPAC push could revamp the private market money game
- Did hedge funds boost the GameStop rally? ; How hedge fund allocators can navigate due diligence in the ‘new normal’ ; Shorting can be a valuable price discovery mechanism if done right.
- Bitcoin’s mainstream charge raises stakes for central bank digital cash ; Central Banks Criticized for Risky Gamble on Climate Risks ; Emerging-Market Central Banks Are Set for a Hawkish Turn ; 77–80% of New US Power Capacity Came from Solar & Wind in 2020 ; China’s Cryptocurrency Stocks Left Behind in Bitcoin Frenzy ; How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Cryptocurrency Ban
- Fake QuadrigaCX website pops up to scam investors ; Canadian funds move forward with Bitcoin ETFs after regulatory jockeying ; Central Banks Are Running Scared of Cryptocurrencies
- Family office private equity insights for 2021