PERSONAL FINANCE, FINANCIAL WELLNESS, ANNUITIES, TAXES, CHARITY & FINANCIAL LITERACY
- ‘Perks’ Don’t Make the Bank — Rates Do
- Why More Colleges Are Teaching Financial Wellness ; Avoid the holiday spending hangover ; Should You Pay Off Your Student Loans Before Saving for Retirement?
- Amid Shifting Landscape, Notion of ‘Normal Retirement’ is Changing ; Help Needed to Curtail Gen X’s Anxiety About Retirement
- How financial psychology can boost savings rates
- Cautions About Buying Annuities For Retirement ; RIAs Give No-Load Annuities Another Look ; You Might Need to Help Assess Annuity Shoppers’ Debts
- Charitable Giving Rebounds, But Still Behind 2018
HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS
- 8 Policy Changes to Expect in 2020
- Amazon lets doctors record your conversations and put them in your medical files
- Attitudes About Cybersecurity Differ by Generation
- The Ethical Threat of Artificial Intelligence in Practice
- Assisted living threatened by looming federal expirations
- Blockchain May Save Billions for Healthcare Industry
TECH, MEDIA & SOCIAL MEDIA
- How Did Computerization Since the 1980s Affect Older Workers?
- Robo-Advisors Not Replacing Human Financial Planners — At Least Not Yet
- What Is The Cost Of A Data Breach?
- FBI Warns Russian Apps Are Subject To ‘Cyber Exploitation’ ; Android ‘spoofing’ bug helps targets bank accounts
- Maximize The Promise And Minimize The Perils Of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
401k, 403b, 457b, NONQUALIFIED, STATE-RUN PLANS & LITIGATION
- A(nother) Month of Thanksgiving for 401(k)s
- The More 401(k) Choices The Merrier, Morningstar Says
- DOL Enforcement Efforts Are Wide-Ranging ; Senators bring concerns with TSP’s planned I fund expansion directly to Trump ; Galvin Moves Ahead on State Fiduciary Standard
- US government sides with plaintiff in Putnam ERISA case
- Why the US Pension System May Need a Federal Bailout ; Court Finds Private Equity Funds Not Liable for Plan Withdrawal Liability
- Corporations Are Agreeing More to CalPERS Diversity Demands
- Pennsylvania Fee-Transparency Bill Faces Resistance From Pensions
- Government officials face pension costs
- Pension concerns voiced again as Quincy looks ahead to next fiscal year
- ‘Peak’ Private-Equity Fears Are Spreading Across Pension World
- Most super funds hinting at incoming robo-advice
- ‘We’ve been robbed’: how women hit by rise in pension age intend to vote
- UK consumers “financially literate but debt dependent”, report finds
- US Manufacturing Contracts Further, Tempers Economic Growth Hopes ; Yield curve steeper on weak manufacturing, construction data
- Gasoline prices largely steady over past week ; US oil output growth slows: just how much is anyone’s guess; Oil Rises on Hopes for Extended OPEC Output Cuts
- To Battle Passive Funds, Active Investors Shun Diversification
- Europe leads the way to common ESG standards ; Some Holiday Season Thoughts On ESG And Impact Investing
- Can Tokenization Revolutionize Alternative Investing? ; Are Advisors Using Alts as Intended?
- Hedge fund performance fees down 11% in 2019 ; What to Expect From Hedge Funds in 2020 ; Different Takes On ETF Hedge Fund Exposure
- The 5 Biggest Trends In Cryptocurrency For 2020 ; Is Japan Following China with Central Bank Crypto Plans? ; He Gave a Cryptocurrency Talk in North Korea. The US Arrested Him.
- Construction spending falls in October, missing forecasts ; Lower Interest Rates And The Long-Term Outlook For Commercial Real Estate; How Automation in Real Estate Became A $100 Billion Opportunity. Who Will Be Disrupted?
- Family offices turn their attention to tech companies
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 600,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.