December 23, 2020 SUBSCRIBE
- Reviewing home, auto insurance should be part of your year-end financial checklist ; Financial Planning Lessons for Turbulent Times ; How to Get Started on a Post-Pandemic Budget Recovery Plan
- How to start investing with a smaller amount of money ; We need to make money more human – how next-gen apps can deliver truly personalized finance
- What is a Good Interest Rate for a Personal Loan? ; Credit Union Personal Loans: A Cheaper Way To Borrow
- The case for the 60/40 portfolio in equities and bonds
- ESG Doubled in 2020. Can ETFs Help Do It Again in 2021? ; ESG reflects long-term resiliency for investors
- Congress will extend eviction moratorium, fund emergency rent assistance with new stimulus deal
- How to Help Charities Without Donating Money ; Can I donate my RMD to my church? ; Estate Planning to Care for Your Beloved Pets ; Estate Planning Pitfall: You’ve Named the Wrong Executor
- How Are ‘Super Agers’ Protected From Alzheimer’s and Mental Decline?
- Blood Pressure Drug Extends Lifespan in Model Organism
- Do Longevity Supplements Work and Are They Safe?
- There are ways to cut premium costs for Medicare plans, but assess tradeoffs ; GAO: Managed Medicaid Programs for LTC Services Need National Oversight ; States Watch as Supreme Court to Weigh Medicaid Work Requirements
- Some older Americans are lining up for COVID vaccine—but others are more cautious
- New Health Benefit Offering Can Reduce Employer Health Care and Lost Productivity Costs
- Can artificial intelligence improve breast cancer diagnostics?
- Healthcare Real Estate Optimization
- Revolutionizing Healthcare Through Blockchain Technology
- Money habits you should teach your kids and those you should avoid
- Congressional Deal Would Give Higher Ed $23B
- How Amazon Thinks About Competition ; BBB warning of Amazon-related scams
- Fintech startups are increasingly focusing on profitability
- Princess retrofits more ships with Medallion wearables for the day when we can cruise again
- SolarWinds incident should be a catalyst to rethink federal cybersecurity ; Hackers Targeted Senior US Treasury Officials in Data Breach ;How to protect consumers from bank data fraud ; Supreme Court To Hear Case With Large Potential Impact For Data-Breach Litigation
- Eight Ways Big Data Can Boost Your HR Efforts
- Surveys Show 60% Of Boomers Want To Delay Retirement Because Of Covid-19: Can They? ; Does Your Retirement Plan Guard Against the ‘Survivor Trap’?
- 401(k) Investors Warming Back up to Equities ; Companies Are Cutting 401(k) Contributions in the Wake of the Pandemic ; Best spot for your TSP when you leave government
- How to Find Deferred Annuity Gems
- Bill to Expand MEPs to 403(b)s Introduced in Senate ; Nationwide employer mandate could dramatically boost retirement savings
- Judge tosses ERISA suit against Cumulus 401(k) ; Transamerica to Pay $8.8M Over Annuity, Fund & 529 Supervisory Failures
- Prescott makes progress on public safety pension debt
- GE Transfers Some Pension Obligations to Insurer
- Cost of pensions in the private sector
- Why don’t my company pensions built up before 1988 rise with inflation?
- Target Benefit Pension Plans: A New Option for Quebec Employers and Employees
- Serbian voluntary pension funds’ assets increase in Q3
- Westminster urged to address ‘frozen’ expat pensions
- Households’ finances and financial literacy 2020
- US Economy to Get Aid Boost That’s Late and ‘a Little Lame’ ; Stimulus Is on Its Way—and the Stock Market Asks “What Have You Done for Me Lately?” ;US Treasury yields bounce off lows after investors assess COVID developments ; Why the surge in taxable municipal bonds?
- Latest round of PPP funding targets mom-and-pop businesses ; ‘Simply not enough’: Small business allies decry Congress’ short-term fix
- Gasoline prices surge to biggest increase in months ; Oil prices dive as mutating virus chokes international travel ; Lower US Crude Oil Production Decreases Output, Raises Price of Natural Gas
- ‘Sustainable investing’ is surging, accounting for 33% of total US assets under management ; US Falls Further Behind Europe in Fast-Growing ESG Market; UK Life Insurers’ Sustainable Investments Kick into High Gear ; Active Ownership and Fund-Level Reporting Are Key to Combating Greenwashing ; The dangerous allure of green central banking ; How artificial intelligence can drive your climate change strategy ; How carbon-smart farming is catalyzing the big bucks needed to transform the way America eats
- Euro zone consumer confidence rises to -13.9 in December ; The foundation of China’s economic recovery is ‘not yet solid,’ leaders say at a key planning meeting ; For UK, an Early Taste of Brexit as Borders Are Sealed ; Central banks to walk tightrope on communication in 2021
- Alternative Investment trends to watch in 2021 ; More German investors planning entry into private debt market
- Venture capital’s banner year masks divergence in funds
- Cryptocurrency Company Ripple Facing an SEC Lawsuit ; Italian police accuse cryptocurrency exchange boss of huge fraud ; Charities turn to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency donations ; Crypto wallet data breach compromises hundreds of thousands of users
- COVID will leave lasting changes in Minnesota office and apartment projects ; How Businesses Can Lead A Corporate Real Estate Revolution
- Rich Americans Who Fear Higher Taxes Hurry to Move Money Now ; How can foundations and family offices invest for impact?