PERSONAL FINANCE, FINANCIAL WELLNESS, ANNUITIES, TAXES, CHARITY & FINANCIAL LITERACY
- Why Financial Literacy In Schools Matters Today For the Workforce Of Tomorrow ; America’s New Year’s Resolution: Clean Up Personal Finances
- Forget ‘OK, boomer’ — workplaces of the future will be multigenerational
- Are You Foiling the 4 F’s of Retirement? ; Who Buys Annuities, And Why ; Managing Inflation Risk in Retirement
- It’s Time To Retire Nursing Homes
- Can change happen even faster in wealth management? ; Some advisors look beyond clients’ assets when giving investment advice ; Robo-advisers shrug off US fiduciary rule hubbub
- Congress Passes SECURE Act At Last Minute, Impacting Retirement Planning and Increasing Taxes ; With Tax Reform, Wealthy Clients Should Update Estate Plans
HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS
- Why Big Tech Companies Won’t Solve Healthcare’s Biggest Challenges
- In Medical Billing, Fraudulent Charges Weirdly Pass As Legal
- What Would Happen If The ACA Went Away? ; Healthcare.gov glitches almost ruined the end of open enrollment. Is there a better way?
- How Big Is the Government Subsidy for Medicare Part D?
- Should Health Care Demand Interpretable Artificial Intelligence or Accept “Black Box” Medicine?
- Venture capital investment in biomedical sector to hit record this year
TECH, MEDIA & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Don’t wait for another Equifax data breach. Your password could already be on the dark web ; Marriott Must Face Chicago’s Suit Over Massive Data Breach
- Fintech Lenders Tighten Standards, Become More Like Banks ; PNC’s fight with Venmo highlights bigger issue over who owns your banking data
- Whistle-blower warns of cybersecurity vulnerabilities at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota ; Blue Cross Blue Shield Scrambling To Improve Cybersecurity
- Artificial intelligence may help scientists make spray-on solar cells
- Netflix reveals new data on overseas growth ; Amazon sellers can’t use FedEx Ground for Prime shipments
401k, 403b, 457b, NONQUALIFIED, STATE-RUN PLANS & LITIGATION
- Performing an Effective Benchmarking of Plan Advisers
- New research lab aims to improve public DC plans
- Allocating Committee Time in 2020 ; Overcoming participant inertia: 401(k) automation is still the answer
- Spending Bill Includes Seismic Retirement Changes, Curtails Stretch IRAs ; Congress Passes SECURE Act At Last Minute, Impacting Retirement Planning and Increasing Taxes
- Non-Profits Prioritize Retirement Plan Compliance and Financial Wellness of Employees In 2020
- GE Consents to Class of ‘Hundreds of Thousands’ in 401(k) Suit
- Negative Interest Rates Are Destroying Our Pensions
- Almost $14 Billion Pulled From CalPERS Equity Managers
- Miners pension funding will get a vote this week in Congress as part of government funding package
- Retired Shipbuilders Seek Class Status In Mortality Table Suit
- South Africa Government Pension Returns 2.6% in Fiscal 2019
- French Pension Reform Architect Resigns as Strikes Drag On
- Province pushes for unions to join forces on pensions
- Finnish Pension Launches Sustainable ETF with $556 Million
- Why Wall Street sees the stock market on the verge of a ‘melt-up’ ; Why bonds, rather than stocks, are a better guide to the future
- Gas prices fall to lowest level since March, analyst says ; Oil tops $60, settles near 3-month high
- ESG strategies may help investors beat market returns ; How California’s pension fund is confronting climate change ; The uncertain role of natural gas in the transition to clean energy
- Investors are hiding out in cash: Assets in money market funds surge past $3 trillion
- Check your Mattress – Central Banks Can’t Find the Cash ; Central Banks Pushing for Negative (Real) Interest Rates
- Private Equity Fundraising Will Slow Down Next Year
- IMF Cautiously Approves Central Bank Digital Currencies ; Cryptocurrency Liquidity: Why it is Important for Exchanges?; Venezuela President’s Latest Idea To Promote National Cryptocurrency Is To Hand Out Christmas Bonuses
- Investing In The Rest Of America’s Real Estate ; Real Estate’s Amazing Decade, By The Numbers
- How to keep multigenerational wealth in the family
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder for The Morning Pulse, Inc and lead anchor for the Broadcast Retirement Network Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice on retirement, personal finance and related issues, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets.
ABOUT THE BROADCAST RETIREMENT NETWORK
The Broadcast Retirement Network (BRN) is the first lifestyle media platform focused on helping Americans achieve financial independence and to make retirement and savings culturally relevant. The content is informative and engages the viewer. Most importantly – No agendas, no sales pitches, no product pushes.
Our morning show, BRN AM, provides an assessment of daily issues so that Americans can create a plan of action for themselves and their families. BRN AM focuses on delivering headline news via brief interviews with real Americans working toward their financial goals.
Unlike financial shows which prioritize institutional investment managers and public policy organizations, BRN AM is a lifestyle show that brings the stories and ideas of regular Americans to the forefront. We engage with a range of topics pertaining to retirement, focusing individual episodes on personal finance, healthcare, social security, home-ownership and so on to provide viewers with the full picture regarding the future of financial security in America.