PERSONAL FINANCE, FINANCIAL WELLNESS, ANNUITIES, TAXES, CHARITY & FINANCIAL LITERACY
- Expect a stock market tumble to cloud your retirement years — plus other top investing tips ; Why More Americans Leave Money in Their 401(k) After Retirement
- Planning For A Comfortable Retirement ; Meticulous couple who sock away almost half monthly income have one flaw in retirement planning ; A Shockingly Low Number of Retirees Rely on Savings in Retirement; If you haven’t turned 70 yet, don’t retire
- Local organization talks money management to community ; 7 signs you’re taking money advice from the wrong people
- Got credit card debt? Here are 6 ways to come up with extra cash to pay it off; How to make sure airline, hotel rewards don’t go to waste; Borrowers won’t be left behind as Fannie and Freddie privatize, regulator says
- SEC: ‘King Perry’ used Ponzi cash to live like royalty ; What zero commissions mean for B-Ds
- Government recruiting in the age of shutdowns
HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS
- Having the tough talk about retirement health care costs
- Tech giants like Google and Amazon are beefing up their healthcare strategies.
- If power outages are California’s new normal, what about home medical needs?
- Judge blocks White House’s healthcare requirement for new immigrants: report ; Elizabeth Warren Finally Says How She’ll Pay for Medicare for All
TECH, MEDIA & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Capital One Resolves Glitch Keeping Customers From Their Money ; Forgot your password? That’s because common password advice is bad, experts say
- ‘Free trials’ are costing Americans a fortune
- Artificial intelligence could result in digital ‘cartels’ controlling prices
- Brazil under attack from multiple cryptocurrency scams ; More than 28 million Canadians impacted by a data breach in past 12 months: privacy watchdog
- Google to acquire Fitbit for $2.1B, doubling down on digital health and wearables
401k, 403b, 457b, NONQUALIFIED, STATE-RUN PLANS & LITIGATION
- Falling interest rates wreak havoc in US pension system
- Pension costs hitting home — hard; Normal landowners to foot the bill for increased pension obligations
- Coal Mine Workers Pension “Death” Deserves an Autopsy
- US pension plans dodge queries on healthcare holdings
- MetLife Accused of Defrauding Investors Over Pension Reserves
- A crash course in cash control
- Should Pension Savers Have The Right To Manage Their Money? ; Pension savers ‘could miss out on £25bn’ because of regulator’s stance on transfers
- You can never ask too many questions when it comes to your pension
- Under Modi Govt, Social Security Benefits Taken for Roller Coaster Ride
- The economy is avoiding the worst potholes, but the US isn’t ready to hit the accelerator ; Main Street Trouncing Wall Street in the Earnings Guidance Game
- The Fed and Markets Enter an Uneasy Peace ; The Earnings Disaster That Wasn’t?
- Oil falls on caution ahead of economic data, offsets trade deal optimism ; America’s Biggest Oil Giant Beats Earnings Expectations
- The US love affair with mutual funds
- Update On The EU’s Efforts To Finance Sustainable Growth ; ECB Protesters Tell Central Bankers Don’t Ignore Climate Fight ; Ethical pressures boost ESG funds; The ‘ethical’ funds that plough your cash into tanks, tobacco and Big Oil
- What does Brexit mean for the US?
- Growth of private capital funds accelerates as ETFs slow
- Investor exuberance fuels hedge fund nerves ; Top hedge fund manager warns quant funds are becoming utilities
- PE/VC fundraising peaks to five-year high as global bonds lose sheen ; Private Equity Might Be Going Downscale. Should You Invest? ; Shares in private equity firms soar on tax status change
- Why Bitcoin is a perceived threat to the US dollar ; China’s Cryptocurrency Will Be Backed by Gold ; Germany says Bitcoin is ‘not real money’
- The Changing Face of Family Offices in Europe
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 600,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.