- How US Consumers are Spending Differently During COVID-19 ; Julie Jason: Mentoring future investors
- Lost Wealth Today vs the Great Recession; Thirty Percent of Small Business Owners Have Tapped Into Personal Savings ; How to borrow from your 401(k) if you have to
- Pandemic Impact on Retirement Planning: Participants Stay the Course ; What Women 50+ Want From Financial Advisers — Much More Than Men
- Group Life, Annuities Helped Life Insurers Beat Expectations
- SEC Takes Action to Stop Ponzi Scheme Selling ‘Annuities’ ; Deferred Annuity Sales Barely Decline Despite Effects Of COVID-19 ; Insuring Retirement in the Midst of Uncertainty
- The coronavirus crisis will bust up and reshape higher education — for better or for worse ; Over 200 profs. sign letter demanding U. use endowment to protect grad students ; Students facing uncertainty as universities prepare to announce fall plans ; Interest Rate on Federal College Loans Is About to Hit a Record Low
- What Questions Remain About Itemization and Charitable Tax Deductions
- Will You Need (Or Want) To Work During Your Retirement? ; 34% of Retirees Spend More Than They Budgeted, a Survey Says
- Virus hits even top-rated nursing homes ; You’ve Brought a Loved One Home From Long-Term Care. Now What? ; Aging for Amateurs: Debunking COVID-19 myths
- Volunteering helps us as we age ; Enzyme That Could Reverse Aging Discovered by MIT Scientists
- Managing Crossover Noise in Healthcare Begins with Design
- Tennessee’s secret to plentiful coronavirus testing? Picking up the tab
- Coronavirus Pandemic Brings Surge In Online Crime ; Coronavirus Tests The Value Of Artificial Intelligence In Medicine
- Even Introverts Struggle With Isolation of Pandemic
- NetWalker Ransomware Expands Operations, Targeting Healthcare
- Survey finds patients in touch with eye doctors during COVID-19
- Florida Unemployment Agency Confirms Data Breach Affecting Some Applicants
- Amazon reportedly delays Prime Day until September as it works to restore normal shipping; Apple sales in China bounce as the economy reopens, but the next few months could be tough
- Illinois Students Advance to National Finals in Cybersecurity Challenge ; Data protection priorities differ, only 46% of leaders review cybersecurity: Study ; Cybersecurity Company Sues Private Equity Firm for Backing Out of Buyout
- Spotify Nabs Joe Rogan Podcast
- Delivery, Streaming Were Hedge Funds’ Biggest Bets at Pandemic Start
- Six Considerations for Plan Fiduciaries During the COVID-19 Pandemic ; Retirement Confidence Mainly Holding Up, but Concerns Showing ; The Time Is Now to Optimize DC Plan Loan Policies
- Dell Halts 401(k) Matching, Pay Raises, Hiring to Preserve Cash ; CalPERS reviewing improper personal trades an employee made as markets swung in March
- The No.1 reason people make early withdrawals from retirement funds may surprise you
- Senate OKs stricter reporting standards for foreign companies ; Fidelity applies to set up mutual fund company in China
- What Makes a Plan the Target of Excessive Fee Litigation?; Banner Health Mismanaged 401(k) Plan, Owes Workers $2.3 Million ; Reg BI Unfair to Financial Planners, FPA Tells Court
- EDITORIAL: Just say no to state pension bailouts
- As budget decisions loom, decades of pension shortfalls haunt Illinois and Chicago
- RI Retirement Board lowers forecast for taxpayer contributions to pension funds
- Fitch Rates Prince William County, VA’s $84.8 Million GOs ‘AAA’; Outlook Stable
- Murphy to Beg, Borrow With Pledge of Billions for NJ Pensions
- Retired Oklahoma teachers, firefighters and others get first pension increase in 12 years
- Non-partisan group reviews financial health of PERS; suggests improvements
- Utah County Commission approves picking up retirement contributions for public safety employees, firefighters
- Will COVID-19 create a new or accelerated normal for pensions?
- Japan’s elderly workers, once key to Abenomics, suffer as pandemic closes businesses
- China to increase basic pension for retirees
- Can you still afford to take an early retirement if your pension has recently plummeted?
- High pension withdrawal rates are cause for concern
- UK Firms May Face Tax, Pension Bills for Furloughed Staff
- German basic pension raises questions of financial sustainability
- DC trustees should check on use of alternative funds ; Regulator warns on using alternative funds for DC schemes
- Could coronavirus delay DC plan members’ expected retirements?
- Fed’s balance sheet tops $7 trillion, shows increased buying of corporate bond ETFs ; CBO Projects 15.8% Unemployment Rate by Q3 ; Sovereign wealth funds will play a bigger role in markets post-coronavirus ; Pandemic Poses Major Threat To Insurers’ Solvency, Top And Bottom Lines
- Corporate debt issuance has already topped $1 trillion in 2020 ; How Is COVID-19 Impacting Restaurants? ; What to Do When Franchisees Defy Shutdown Orders ;CVS to return $43M in coronavirus stimulus payments
- Memorial Day Gasoline Prices Near 20-Year Low; Oil prices tumble alongside global equities amid fears about China turbulence
- ESG Proves to be Safe Haven During Times of Turmoil ; ESG funds are ready for your client’s retirement plan, study finds; Green Silicon Valley cannot escape diesel power
- This could be the next signal for the S&P 500 to climb past 3000, says Standard Chartered
- Ivy Endowments Will Reveal Pay Packages Soon. Here’s What to Look For.
- Euro zone consumer confidence rises to -18.8 in May ; Sovereign-wealth funds face lean years ; China drops GDP target for first time in wake of coronavirus
- Covid-19 Could Force Private Capital Managers to Lower Their Fees
- Performance gains in April nearly push hedge fund AUM back above $3tn, but redemptions persist ; Insurers continue to reduce hedge fund exposures
- Private Equity Turns To Performance-Based Metrics To Get Deals Done
- US micro venture capital fundraising momentum significantly slows down in Q1 2020 ; Canadian venture capital reaches record $7.26 billion in 2019
- Controversial Bitcoin Contract Leads To Heated Debate: Could It Kill The Cryptocurrency? ; Will The Pandemic Finally Get Central Banks Interested In Building Digital Currencies? ; A 2020 And Post-Pandemic Outlook For Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Industries
- Real estate agents are ‘thrilled’ to be back in business statewide ; Mortgage REIT Rally Rocks On ; Commercial Rent Collection Holds Steady from April to May, Industrial Leads Pack
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder for The Morning Pulse, Inc and lead anchor for the Broadcast Retirement Network Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice on retirement, personal finance and related issues, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets.
ABOUT THE BROADCAST RETIREMENT NETWORK
The Broadcast Retirement Network (BRN) is the first lifestyle media platform focused on helping Americans achieve financial independence and to make retirement and savings culturally relevant. The content is informative and engages the viewer. Most importantly – No agendas, no sales pitches, no product pushes.
Our morning show, BRN AM, provides an assessment of daily issues so that Americans can create a plan of action for themselves and their families. BRN AM focuses on delivering headline news via brief interviews with real Americans working toward their financial goals.
Unlike financial shows which prioritize institutional investment managers and public policy organizations, BRN AM is a lifestyle show that brings the stories and ideas of regular Americans to the forefront. We engage with a range of topics pertaining to retirement, focusing individual episodes on personal finance, healthcare, social security, home-ownership and so on to provide viewers with the full picture regarding the future of financial security in America.