- Lost Your Job but Still Have a 401(k)? Here’s What to Do With It ; There’s no better time to take control of your finances ; To improve your resilience, take time to improve your supply chain; Close to retirement? How not to panic when the market swoons
- Mother’s Day: Here is how a single mother can manage her finances efficiently
- Your retirement age could increase. Here are 3 potential Social Security changes to watch.
- ‘Problems happen’: Bankruptcy emerges as a viable option for US student loan borrowers ; 3 Signs You Should Refinance Your Student Loans Now
- Mortgage Lenders Tighten Screws on US Credit in Echo of 2008; Homebuying perks up as interest rates stay close to record lows, COVID lockdowns ease
- Expert advice on best practices for data security and digital privacy
- Why giving back is my most valuable tool in weathering a crisis
- Financial Knowledge Can Limit Debt Exposure at Older Ages and Improve Retirement Planning ; Even before Covid, we faced more stress
- 5 tips for finding work during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Aging adults to receive funding for care during COVID-19 pandemic
- An Aspirin A Day Does Not Keep Dementia At Bay
- Can Artificial Intelligence Treat Mental Health Issues? ; Artificial Intelligence is not the cure for the COVID-19 infodemic
- Mercy Health’s actions adding to medical furloughs, layoffs
- Gilead Ordered to Turn Over Records to Investors
- To Stay Afloat in the Pandemic, Doctors’ Offices Turn to GoFundMe
- Lawmaker wants to limit insurance reimbursements to healthcare workers
- Why Entrepreneurs Must Invest in Better Financial Literacy
- Jersey City Caps Fees That Delivery Apps Charge Restaurant Owners
- Small TV networks pushed against wall ; We can’t afford to let local news die
- Here’s why this successful VC says now is a great time to start a company
- Cybersecurity Legal Market Still Thriving During Pandemic ; Law Firm Representing Lady Gaga, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, Others Suffers Major Data Breach; Fury over data breach that left details of 8milllion car trips exposed to hackers and stalkers ; Hackers sell over 73 million stolen user records on the dark web
- Fintech ETFs Record Significant Gains as Consumers Stay Home and Shop via Digital Commerce
- Startups trying to float a loan to survive must navigate program’s choppy waters
- Few investment managers can beat index funds ; Trump eyes federal retirement plan investments as part of showdown with China over coronavirus
- Pension Debt, Fiscal Mismanagement, And Why State/Local Bailout Requests Are So Maddening ; High price of pensions
- Huge raises for SC judges and solicitors caused $100 million damage to pension plan
- Durbin calls Harmon’s pension pitch “unrealistic”
- Some retirement funds take direct hit from COVID-19
- Tedisco: St. Clare’s pension can’t dissolve; evidence on collapse must be released
- Australians tighten their belts on personal loans ; Limited rollover options for defined-benefit super scheme
- Algeria approves 2-7% increase in retirement pensions
- £750 billion in dormant pensions – how much is yours?
- Does Covid-19 mean it’s a bad time to transfer out of a DB pension?
- When will consumers have appetite for regular car ads again? ; California’s high cost of employment will stifle recovery; here are 6 issues the state needs to deal with
- Investors Should Brace for Higher Inflation and Lower Returns in 2020s ; One chart shows how the stock market is completely decoupled from the labor market ; The stock market keeps rising while earnings keep falling — what if stocks are right?
- Gas prices fall nationally, locally ; Gas prices rise as states reopen ; Drilling Sinks to Record US Low With Oil Sector in Retreat ; Bankruptcy looms over US energy industry, from oil fields to pipelines
- Socially responsible investing shows relative strength in pandemic economy ; The green bonds market is growing steadily in emerging countries ; ESG: When Divesting Fossil Fuels From Portfolios Causes More Harm Than Good; Sustainability rankings show a different side to higher education
- How worried should investors be about rising US-China tensions? ; ;The UK will have to keep printing money to weather the coronavirus crisis ; Japan Set to Limit Foreign Investing in Half of Listed Firms
- Bitcoin Dominance Is Making Investors Rich, Thanks to Crypto Hedge Funds ; N. Korean hacking group increasing efforts to steal cryptocurrency ; How To Navigate Regulation Crowdfunding With Crypto And Blockchain
- REITs Rally Despite Mounting Dividend Cuts ; FINRA Suspends Ex-LPL Rep Over Risky REIT Investments ; Federal government expands investigation into money laundering in real estate
- Why some of the richest Americans are rushing to pass on their wealth now
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder for The Morning Pulse, Inc and lead anchor for the Broadcast Retirement Network Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice on retirement, personal finance and related issues, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets.
ABOUT THE BROADCAST RETIREMENT NETWORK
The Broadcast Retirement Network (BRN) is the first lifestyle media platform focused on helping Americans achieve financial independence and to make retirement and savings culturally relevant. The content is informative and engages the viewer. Most importantly – No agendas, no sales pitches, no product pushes.
Our morning show, BRN AM, provides an assessment of daily issues so that Americans can create a plan of action for themselves and their families. BRN AM focuses on delivering headline news via brief interviews with real Americans working toward their financial goals.
Unlike financial shows which prioritize institutional investment managers and public policy organizations, BRN AM is a lifestyle show that brings the stories and ideas of regular Americans to the forefront. We engage with a range of topics pertaining to retirement, focusing individual episodes on personal finance, healthcare, social security, home-ownership and so on to provide viewers with the full picture regarding the future of financial security in America.