- George Washington’s turbulent retirement
- Have You Checked Your Social Security Earnings Record Lately? ; What Taxes Will I Owe In Retirement?
- Graduating With Zero Student Debt Impacts Your Track For Life ; You’re probably sitting on at least $167 of unused gift cards
- Work in the gig economy? Here’s what you need to know about your taxes
- The first financial adviser you meet may not be the best one ; Fiduciary advice key to many financial issues
- 3 Ways to Get Out of Taking Required Minimum Distributions ; 16% of High-Earning Older Americans Are Making This Major Retirement-Planning Mistake
- As a New Parent, I Took These 3 Estate Planning Steps ; How has the new ‘SECURE Act’ changed your retirement and estate planning?
- Understanding Your Property Tax Refund
- How To Increase Consumer Confidence In Higher Education ; How to Retire Early While Also Saving for Your Children’s Education
- Wealth Matters: Implications of aging population evident
- The importance of friendships in a long healthy life
- Retirement or retool? Age is but a number in our info age
- Nonprofit helps women prepare for big career moves as part of financial literacy workshop
- Retire, move, marry, refresh
- Aging for Amateurs: How effective are stem cell therapies?
- Gardner: Age matters when it comes to finances
- Husband neglects updating insurance beneficiary
- Drug Firms have Developed Blockchain-Based System to Fight Counterfeit
- Amazon is banning products that claim to stop coronavirus – don’t be fooled
- Think Your WhatsApp Chat Is Private? A Quick Google Search Says Guess Again ; The Best Health And Home Innovations For Boomers From CES 2020
- Cyber Security for Students: How It Is Changing Education ; Google Is Being Sued Over Alleged Data Breach On Kids’ Chromebooks ;‘Trust nothing’: As breaches mount, a radical approach to cybersecurity gains favor
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Solve America’s Traffic Problems
- eBay Could Beat Amazon in This Strange Market Worth Hundreds of Billions
- Consolidation in the US FinTech has just begun, Intuit is buying Credit Karma for $7 bn
- The sustainability of wearables will depend on how we use them
- Fidelity glitch sends customers’ 401(k) balances to zero
- Extending Financial Wellness Into Retirement ; Reasons to Communicate Regularly With Employees About Retirement
- Who will be first with a pooled employer plan?
- 401k Plan Vendors Need to be Monitored
- DB Plan Discount Rates Are Setting New Historical Lows
- What Comes Out of Your FERS Pension?
- Stop taxing vets’ pensions
- Tell Whitmer not to raid educators’ pension system
- Vermont’s pension debt problems lose legislative momentum
- Redwood City eyes $3M to cut pension liability
- Illinois’ Public Pension Debt Is A Moral Issue
- Public worker contributions to retirement fund increase under bill
- Sweeney will back Murphy millionaires tax if public worker pension funding gets huge boost
- Has the National Pension System come of age?
- Pressure grows on chancellor to leave higher-earners’ pensions alone
- Portugal to start taxing foreign pensions under NHR
- US Gross Domestic Product Falls to 2.3% in 2019 ; GDP numbers will be key to watch for cues to further market confidence
- Interest rate caps are popular — for good reason
- Oil Slides While Gold Heads to $1700 as Virus Rocks Commodities ; Falling Fuel Costs Buoy US Consumers
- Investors relish opportunities EU ‘Green Deal’ will kickstart ; Demand has more seeing inclusion of ESG metrics ; Firms see embrace of ESG as way to garner more fees ; Fossil fuel divestment demanded Student movement gains traction at big-name universities
- Wells Fargo to pay $3 billion over fake account scandal
- American demands of European banks now cause them to suffer ; Swiss Franc Climbs Against Euro, Leaving Central Bank in Bind
- EU set for final push to toughen post-Brexit trade stance
- Japan: New Foreign Investment Rule to Impact Up to 500 Listed Firms
- Dumb Money Beats Smart Picking Big Winners in Stocks This Year
- Fundraising surge fueling questionable valuations ; Venture capital definition broadening into growth equity
- The State of Blockchain: Experts Weigh in on Adoption Around the World ; Bitcoin Will Have an Inflation Rate Lower Than Most Central Banks After Halving ;New EU Law Will Make it Impossible for Banks to Ban Cryptocurrency-Related Transactions ; Turks shun the lira for a cryptocurrency gold rush
- REITs Lead As Rates Plunge
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder for The Morning Pulse, Inc and lead anchor for the Broadcast Retirement Network Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice on retirement, personal finance and related issues, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets.
ABOUT THE BROADCAST RETIREMENT NETWORK
The Broadcast Retirement Network (BRN) is the first lifestyle media platform focused on helping Americans achieve financial independence and to make retirement and savings culturally relevant. The content is informative and engages the viewer. Most importantly – No agendas, no sales pitches, no product pushes.
Our morning show, BRN AM, provides an assessment of daily issues so that Americans can create a plan of action for themselves and their families. BRN AM focuses on delivering headline news via brief interviews with real Americans working toward their financial goals.
Unlike financial shows which prioritize institutional investment managers and public policy organizations, BRN AM is a lifestyle show that brings the stories and ideas of regular Americans to the forefront. We engage with a range of topics pertaining to retirement, focusing individual episodes on personal finance, healthcare, social security, home-ownership and so on to provide viewers with the full picture regarding the future of financial security in America.