February 2, 2021 SUBSCRIBE
- Fewer than 4 in 10 Americans could pay a surprise $1000 bill from savings ; 4 pieces of money advice financial planners wish they could give to Gen Z ; Bored, Lonely, and Confused: Why It’s OK to Feel Lousy While Investing ; My Sister Moved in With Dad, Says She Can’t Be Evicted ; What you need to know to tame your debt
- Could these ‘free’ financial apps be stealing your data? ; How consumers protect sensitive information when using FinTech apps
- New research finds sharply focused ETFs are not good for investors
- The GameStop Saga ; The Reddit army has beaten the establishment but reality can only be suspended for so long
- US Small Business Administration working to address PPP anomalies ; Preparing for a new reality for business owners and their plans; Small Business Bartering Grew During Pandemic
- The cost of gasoline the year you started driving
- Mortgage Rates Slide Downward After A Few Weeks Of Increases ; Mortgage rate forecast for February 2021: Rates to remain in refi sweet spot
- How Much Are Payroll Taxes in 2021?
- Cases of COVID-19 in nursing homes have steadily fallen since the US rolled out vaccines
- No Gym Required: How Seniors Can Exercise During Lockdown
- 3 surprising pitfalls of working during retirement
- Ga. Atty General warns of elder financial abuse during the pandemic
- Older shoppers are the hot new thing for consumer brands
- Governments Exploit Covid Data for Other Uses, Risking Backlash
- Covid’s economic cost deepens with slow vaccine rollout
- How To Get The Best Health Care At The Right Price ; Opinion Affordability and efficiency is the future of healthcare
- Higher Education Asks Congress For More Relief Money ; Reimagining your financial aid operation to provide a student-centric experience
- Why trust, not data, has become the most important asset in the modern economy ; Robinhood Is a Perfect Example of Fintech’s Insidious Power
- Malicious Actors Reserving Their Cyber Attacks for the Hospitality Industry ; Home working increases cyber-security fears ; Educational institutions strive to stock a talent-hungry cybersecurity industry ; Board members aren’t taking cybersecurity as seriously as they should
- Why companies are thinking twice about using artificial intelligence
- Blockchain is not a panacea, but where needed, it’s the savior
- Retirement planning isn’t just about saving: Here’s why you need a distribution strategy ; A job with a retirement plan vs a job that pays more — which is better for playing catch-up?
- The majority of Americans were forced to withdraw from their retirement in 2020, survey says ; 10 Costly 401(k) Rollover Mistakes To Avoid Now ; Can I do a mega backdoor Roth if my plan only offers pre-tax 401(k) and an after-tax Roth 401(k)?
- Social Security survivor benefits allow option of switching to retirement benefit later
- Biden Administration Will Reverse the Department of Labor’s Ruling on ESG Funds, Analysts Say
- Former Fort Smith police, firefighters face uncertainty in retirement, even with city efforts
- Full Tax Exclusion for Military Retirement Income Proposed
- Inertia is the enemy of change, but Bryan seems up for the battle
- GameStop is just latest sorry case of misallocated capital
- Why isn’t financial literacy its own subject in schools?
- A whopping 88% of federal government data breaches are caused by human error: Report
- Should I take a job in the NHS because the pension is better?
- Slash interest rate bill on reverse mortgages for retirees: Seniors lobby group
- Foreign workers financed one-fourth of Maltese pension pot
- 10,000 UK expat pensioners leave the EU
- IRDAI sets the standardisation ball rolling with new Saral Pension Plan
- Payette resignation shines light on generous pension, expense account for former GGs
- Foster-parent leave incorporated into pension benefits
- 7 mistakes that could cause you your retirement ; Estate planning health check for 2021
- Gambling? In the Stock Market? I’m Shocked. ; How Robinhood And An Army Of Reddit Traders Exposed The Riskiest Market In A Century ; The Gold Standard Ended 50 Years Ago. Federal Debt Has Only Exploded Since
- Oil treads warily higher amid patchy vaccine rollouts, new coronavirus variants ; Why some oil and gas investment was doomed regardless of COVID-19 ; New Mexico families in oil and gas ‘waste zone’ seek help ; Elon Musk Wants To Drill For Texas Natural Gas To Power SpaceX Starship
- UK consumer confidence nears record low due to COVID-19 lockdowns ; China issues action plan on further opening up its market ; Europe’s digital economy needs analogue wings to fly ; Five Key Numbers Investors Must Watch in India’s Budget ; Australia Central Bank Faces Taper Quandary as Peers Stand Pat ; China to Widen Fight Against Monopolies to the Giant Gig Economy
- The unstoppable rise of sustainable investing post coronavirus ; Electric Car Charging As Fast As Gasoline Is The Aim, But Barriers Remain ; The automotive industry is beginning to say goodbye to gasoline-powered cars.
- SPAC Spending Spree Moves to Asia as Funds Seek Out New Targets
- US hedge funds bought, sold most stocks in 10 years last week ; Goldman sees hedge fund exposures close to records, ongoing sell-off risk after GameStop swings ; Potential regulations on hedge funds over GameStop frenzy is not prudent
- Investors are likely to keep seeking stability and returns in private equity ; 2020 a story of two halves for UK’s private equity deal market
- The future of crypto trading will be omni-chain ; Central bank digital currencies risk becoming a gigantic flop ; Visa CEO Says Payments Giant Set to Introduce Cryptocurrency Trading on Its Network ; Why The Bloom Is Off The Bitcoin Trade For Now ; India cryptocurrency bill puts industry in a state of panic
- REITs Squeezed As Earnings Begin