December 29, 2020 SUBSCRIBE
- Have you made progress in 2020? ; Building a healthy financial foundation ; Personal savings rate increase beneficial for small businesses needing loans, economist says ; Advice to ‘rebalance’ portfolio leaves investor with increased taxes
- Mutual funds attract new investors, add to their wealth in pandemic-ravaged 2020 ; A flourishing ETF industry flexes its muscles in 2020 ; Should Investors Be Stashing Cash for 2021?
- 4 things you need to know about refinancing to a record-low mortgage rate ; What’s a debt-to-income ratio, and why you need a low one to buy a home
- What Are the Key IRS Tax Changes for 2021?
- Amazon donates $75K to local nonprofit to combat youth homelessness ; Spirit Of Holiday Giving Can Infuse Your Estate Plan ; Donating your $600 relief check? Some may want to wait until the new year begins.
- In a retirement community, residents give back to staff by tutoring their children
- Five ways to fix Indiana’s broken nursing home system
- Number of pregnancies tied to aging process in post menopausal women: Study
- Who uses hearing aids in the US? New data shows persistent disparities
- The impact on health of cyber attacks
- Wearable technology offers a promising avenue for pain treatment in childhood cancer survivors ; Huge spike in resting heart rate might be a better indicator of COVID-19: Study
- NY healthcare provider may have fraudulently obtained vaccine doses
- Take advantage of student loan breaks before 2020 ends
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Quality Learning in Higher Education
- Smith College parts with OCIO, will manage its assets in-house
- Dissecting The SolarWinds Hack For Greater Insights With A Cybersecurity Evangelist ; Three Cybersecurity Issues Facing Fintech Industry
- Demand soars for fintech, big tech loans ; Challenges in Fintech and Software Testing
- Amazon Fire TV surpasses 50 million monthly active users worldwide ; Amazon extends return policy this holiday season
- Regulating the Food Supply Chain Through Blockchain
- China’s central bank makes rare public rebuke of Ma’s Ant Group
- One-fifth of Americans are less confident about retirement due to the coronavirus pandemic ; If I Could Do It All Again: Retirees’ Investing Advice for Their Younger Selves; A Successful Retirement Will Take More Than Knowledge And Strategies ; Can the 4% Rule Be Salvaged?
- Preparing to meet with a financial adviser for retirement planning
- Sponsors returning to questions about in-plan annuities ; Annuities coming to target-date funds, but not right away
- Do retired members of Congress receive both Social Security and a pension from the government?
- Workers withdrew N2.18bn pension savings in Q3
- Azerbaijani parliament approves amendments on workplace pensions in first reading
- Time to address pension system problems with effective action
- WhatsApp Set To Offer Health Insurance And Pension Products In India
- Paying attention to improving financial literacy
- Why corporates want to go back to office and not work from home despite COVID
- Fed gives latest insight on US economy ; 5 charts show what the global economy looks like heading into 2021 ; Gold’s bull run to continue in 2021 ; Now is the Time for Local Small Business to Consider Offering Gift Cards
- Everything You Need to Know About Octane, Your Fuel’s Boom Juice ; 2020 Was One of the Worst-Ever Years for Oil Write-Downs
- Investors are starting to demand better of the companies they own ; Green, social bond investors seek sustainability oversight ; Russian Sustainability Scores Rise, But Climate Goal Still Lags ; California’s climate targets could slip out of reach as emissions climb
- BOJ divided on stimulus tweaks as pandemic stokes deflation fears ; Johnson Sees Major Changes After Brexit Deal, Telegraph Says ; What does the Brexit trade deal mean for financial services? ; Vietnam’s Economy Expands 4.48% in 4Q on Exports
- How selling to yourself became private equity’s go-to deal
- PE investment in real estate to drop 31% at $4.6 bn in 2020 ; Interest rate collapse saves home buyers thousands but hits savers
- Hackers target Livecoin and change cryptocurrency exchange prices
- Money moves the ultra-rich are planning in 2021, and what we all can learn from them