PERSONAL FINANCE, FINANCIAL WELLNESS, ANNUITIES, TAXES, CHARITY & FINANCIAL LITERACY
- Wage advance apps are a new way for people to spend money they don’t yet have ; The best apps to help keep your spending on track ; As millennials ‘Venmo’ each other money, banks fight back with their own mobile apps
- How to calculate loan payments and costs
- Older Workers Are Being Pushed Out of Their Jobs, and It’s a Problem ; 6 key steps to retiring next year ; Over 70 and Still Working? Here Are 3 Important Things to Know ; How to thrive as volunteer after retirement
- Most Americans Think They Won’t Need Social Security. They’re Wrong.
- When Only One Spouse Wants to Handle the Money
- The Unexpected Dangers Of Paying Off Student Loans With Your 401(k) Savings
- Virginia Governor Releases Free Community College Plan
- Making your holiday charitable donation a family experience ; Estate planning: How to tell your children they’re not getting an inheritance
HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS
- Learning From Others ; Is it Fair to Compare Health Systems Abroad to Those in the United States?
- Advocates call for ObamaCare open enrollment extension after website glitches ; Letting States Decide Health Coverage Could Make It Harder To Buy
- In the fight for money for the opioid crisis, will the youngest victims be left out?
TECH, MEDIA & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Shadow IT Is The Cybersecurity Threat That Keeps Giving All Year Long ; Somebody’s Watching: Hackers Breach Ring Home Security Cameras ; Cell phone security breaches could wreak holiday havoc: study
- Prime Leverage: How Amazon Wields Power in the Technology World ; German Union Calls for Pre-Christmas Amazon Strike
- Why in the next decade companies will launch thousands more satellites than in all of history
- The California Consumer Privacy Act: What Minnesota business needs to know
- With Xi’s backing, China looks to become a world leader in blockchain as US policy is absent
401k, 403b, 457b, NONQUALIFIED, STATE-RUN PLANS & LITIGATION
- SECURE Act attached to year-end spending bill
- Investment Firms Must Fully Inform Clients
- Are 401k Fiduciaries Correctly Benchmarking Their Funds?
- Managers yield to fee demands from institutions ; US insurers sense alternative in undesirable pension plans
- Beware the old bait and switch with pensions
- Editorial: These local public employee pension funds face big challenges
- Illinois Taxpayer Liability For State Pensions Increases
- The Soaring Cost of California Pensions Is Hurting Employers and Taking Away Minority Contracts
- France must not be grounded for Christmas, says prime minister, as pension strike rolls on
- Construction sector building towards a ‘pensions time bomb’
- Are Indian millennials wary of investments?
- Fed’s Control Over Rates Tested by Growing US Budget Deficits
- Employers turn cautious ahead of 2019 polls; salary hikes may stay static
- Oil prices fall but hold near three-month high on trade deal agreement ; OPEC ‘Fiddling With The Numbers’ In Production Cuts ; ‘Any growth is more than we can afford’: Carbon dioxide pollution hits record high as planet warms
- Sitting Near The Lows As Gold Waits For 2020 ; Look For Near-Term Dollar Recovery
- Sustainable investors face squeeze as larger firms move in ; Villains or Visionaries? Hedge Funds Short Companies They Say ‘Greenwash’
- Chinese Economic Activity Gets a Lift as 2019 Comes to a Close
- Welcoming new lawmakers, Johnson vows a speedy Brexit
- World’s Biggest Hedge Fund Returns Are Found in Tiny Singapore
- Could private capital become the world’s latest ‘peso problem’?
- With Crypto Profits, Come Crypto Taxes ; Fidelity Digital Assets to Consider Rolling Out Ether Support in 2020; Why Latin America Could Pass the Rest of the World Using Cryptocurrency
- Good News Becomes Bad News For REITs
- The Rise of the Family Office
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder for The Morning Pulse, Inc and lead anchor for the Broadcast Retirement Network Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice on retirement, personal finance and related issues, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets.
ABOUT THE BROADCAST RETIREMENT NETWORK
The Broadcast Retirement Network (BRN) is the first lifestyle media platform focused on helping Americans achieve financial independence and to make retirement and savings culturally relevant. The content is informative and engages the viewer. Most importantly – No agendas, no sales pitches, no product pushes.
Our morning show, BRN AM, provides an assessment of daily issues so that Americans can create a plan of action for themselves and their families. BRN AM focuses on delivering headline news via brief interviews with real Americans working toward their financial goals.
Unlike financial shows which prioritize institutional investment managers and public policy organizations, BRN AM is a lifestyle show that brings the stories and ideas of regular Americans to the forefront. We engage with a range of topics pertaining to retirement, focusing individual episodes on personal finance, healthcare, social security, home-ownership and so on to provide viewers with the full picture regarding the future of financial security in America.