PERSONAL FINANCE, FINANCIAL WELLNESS, ANNUITIES, TAXES, CHARITY & FINANCIAL LITERACY
- Two rival experts agree — 401(k) plans haven’t helped you save enough for retirement ; Here’s How Having A Pension Affects Your Social Security Benefits
- For millennials, is renting actually smarter than buying a home? ; How African-Americans Can Break the Cycle of Inherited Poverty
- How many bank accounts should you have? ; Should you build your emergency savings or pay off your car loan?
- Most Of Nation’s Top Public Universities Aren’t Affordable For Low-Income Students
- Life and Annuity Products Should Meet Same Illustration Standards: Consumer Rep
- Robinhood has a glitch that’s letting users borrow far more than they should ; SEC Proposes Changes in Advertising Rules
HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS
- Healthcare options for an early retirement
- Facebook’s Foray into Digital Healthcare
- Are Wearables Decentralizing Medicine?
- Cigarettes vs. e-cigarettes is the ‘wrong comparison,’ inhalation researcher says
- The Debate Over Warren’s Tax on Investments and Medicare for All
- Almost 30 percent of Cambodians borrow money for healthcare
TECH, MEDIA & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Could the Rise of Artificial Intelligence Put Truckers’ Jobs in Peril?
- California DMV data breach exposes thousands of drivers’ Social Security information ; Central banks report sharp improvement in data governance
- China redoubling crackdown on apps over privacy violations
401k, 403b, 457b, NONQUALIFIED, STATE-RUN PLANS & LITIGATION
- Room for More Innovation in the QDIA Sphere
- Elizabeth Warren health care plan sparks outcry over 401(k) tax hike ; US Business Leaders Call for SECURE Act Passage in Senate ; Attorneys Argue for Stricter Reading of ‘Actual Knowledge’ in ERISA Cases
- Public Pension Plans Continue to Shift Into US Stocks ; Cost-Sharing Features Can Help State Pensions Manage Economic Uncertainty
- With 15,000 state employees eligible for retirement soon, Connecticut aims to consolidate, modernize and even use artificial intelligence to fill vacanciesShould California pension funds quit oil and gas? Report says they can earn more if they do ; Pension costs hitting home across the state — hard
- Pensions, general funds pose financial risks for Grass Valley, Nevada City
- Normal council backs off from property tax hike for pension funding
- New Mexico pension reforms would increase contributions
- State pension liabilities continue their climb in Illinois
- PBGC fund could be tapped for multiemployer bailout
- Another blow to private pension plans
- Data quality is pensions dashboard’s ‘weakest link’
- One in twenty British adults claim they will never retire
- ‘Euphoric’ investors trigger alarm bells over stock market rally ; How to Invest in a Declining Interest Rate Environment
- OPEC report forecasts oil supplies will shrink over next 5 years ; Lower gas prices at the pump expected; California retail gasoline prices fall after recent highs
- North American managers see AUM rise in 2018 but profits suffer – report ; Direct Indexing: The Next Big Thing?
- Europeans lead the way in sustainable investing
- College Endowments Have Terrible Returns
- Consumer sentiment slumps further as Brexit rumbles on
- US-China decoupling threat won’t deter foreign investors from China: fund manager
- Now is a Good Time For Alternative Investments
- Hedge funds step up ESG efforts through machine learning ; Technology can act as a growth enabler to help hedge funds cope with increased margin pressures
- The Private Equity Paradox ; Report shows that private equity contributes billions in tax dollars for Texas
- Gold-Backed Cryptocurrency Aims To Tap Stablecoin Appeal ; ‘Wall Street’s ledger systems don’t keep honest track of who owns what’ ; Coca-Cola brings blockchain to its multibillion-dollar network ; Australia to press Facebook for details on Libra cryptocurrency
- S&P 500’s real estate sector marks worst day in 3 months ; Retire Rich With REITs: May The Force Be With You
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 600,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.