- App Keeping Local Kids Busy at Home, Teaching Financial Literacy ; Women (still) face hurdles in retirement saving
- 2020-2021 Federal Student Loan Rates Drop To Record Lows ; How Higher Education Will Be Reshaped By Coronavirus Pandemic ; Colleges Around The Country Are Expecting Shortfalls Despite Rich Endowments
- The RMD Waiver for RMDs Already Distributed
- The Robo-Advisors Are Here, and These 3 Things Help Them Run
- Popular Income Annuity Options And Flavors In Practice ; Iowa adopts best-interest standard for annuities ; Insurers Wrestling With Distribution, Profitability Concerns
- Nearly 1 in 3 Americans are planning to take a road trip this summer
- My Frugal Father, Then and Now
- Millennials step into caregiving roles for aging parents ; Department of Aging launches service providing daily check-ins for Ohioans over 60
- New imaging tool helps researchers see extent of Alzheimer’s early damage
- Wuhan to Test Whole City of 11 Million as New Cases Emerge
- Health Data Breach Update: What Are the Causes?
- US Army enlists Polar wearables for early detection COVID-19 study
- IRS allows midyear changes to health coverage, dependent care elections
- State AGs ask Amazon to provide data on worker deaths, coronavirus safety
- Disney Opening Shanghai Park
- Charitable giving in the time of coronavirus ; Where top VCs are investing in healthcare B2B and infrastructure
- VCs pulled back from fintech in Q1
- Security Chiefs Look to Justify Cybersecurity Costs During Business Downturn
- Fintech: Safeguards in place to protect users against risk of failure ; The Pros and Cons of Financial Apps
- Detect Anomalous Activity Ahead of a Data Breach With Heuristics ; What is the cost of a data breach?
- How Airbnb Hosts Can Survive The Great Reservation Cancellation
- COVID-19 should be forcing employers to examine their office space ; GSA’s federal buildings office, running virtually, sets stage for agencies reopening ; Employees sweat it out in absence of central air-conditioning in offices
- 401(k) participants stick with conservative investments in April ; Keeping Retiree Assets in DC Plans Benefits Sponsors and Participants ; DC strategies have ‘failed investors through Covid’
- Northwestern University stops matching contributions
- In the Dark About Target-Date Funds? You’re Not Alone.
- How to Survive a Department of Labor Audit
- Trump directs Federal Thrift board to halt TSP China investment ; Trump Administration Tells Federal Retirement Plan to Avoid Chinese Stocks ; White House Orders FRTIB to Stop Planned Change to I Fund
- 2020 Update: Market Decline Worsens the Outlook for Public Plans ; Public Pensions Swoon in Worst Quarter Since Credit Crisis ; The sky is not falling: Chapter 9 can help rescue and secure state and local pensionsPlans post negative median returns for quarter, year
- NJ’s troubled public worker pension fund piled up more debt before coronavirus crisis
- Missouri’s state retirement systems lost 9% of value
- PPF 7800 index improves in April ; NISA Pension Surplus Risk index dips in April on asset rise
- Jobbik: Projected Fall in Value of Pensions in Proportion to GDP ‘Outrageous’
- Women in lower-grade jobs hit by pension change ‘at greater risk of depression’
- US Core Consumer-Price Index Fell by Most on Record in April ; COVID-19 Has Transformed The Fed into a Sovereign Wealth Fund ; Dollar dips after ‘potentially positive’ COVID-19 data ; St. Louis Fed’s Bullard: US economy can return ‘pretty close to normal’ in Q4
- Young investors pile into stocks, seeing ‘generational-buying moment’ instead of risk
- Own an S&P 500 Index Fund? Coronavirus Could Transform It. ; Bond ETFs jump as Fed wades into the market
- Gas prices rising as stay-at-home orders lift, but could stay low for months ; US Trims 2020 Crude Production Forecast as Drillers Scale Back ; US commodities eligible for China tariff waivers
- ESG Investing Shines in Market Turmoil, With Help From Big Tech
- Australian consumer sentiment rebounds in May as lockdowns ease
- The best alternative investments revealed ; Diversification still key driver for alternatives investing, appetites growing ; Alternative assets are now mainstream – but should you buy in?
- Hedge funds posted their best month since the financial crisis in April amid the torrid market rebound ; Crypto Hedge Funds Doubled Assets Under Management in 2019, PwC Report Says
- Private-Equity Firms Stand to Get Direct US Development Investments
- Covid-19 has put the venture capital boom on hold
- Bitcoin ‘halving’ could boost its price as more investors flock to cryptocurrencies ; Time Limitations Are the Achilles Heel of Cryptocurrency Securities Class Actions ; The Singapore Police Warns of Fake News Articles that Promote Bitcoin Investments
- 5 mistakes REIT investors should avoid during the coronavirus crisis ; The Dow Can’t Hang On — and REITs Are Getting Crushed ; Bankrate Warns COVID-19 Breeding Predatory Lenders
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder for The Morning Pulse, Inc and lead anchor for the Broadcast Retirement Network Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice on retirement, personal finance and related issues, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets.
ABOUT THE BROADCAST RETIREMENT NETWORK
The Broadcast Retirement Network (BRN) is the first lifestyle media platform focused on helping Americans achieve financial independence and to make retirement and savings culturally relevant. The content is informative and engages the viewer. Most importantly – No agendas, no sales pitches, no product pushes.
Our morning show, BRN AM, provides an assessment of daily issues so that Americans can create a plan of action for themselves and their families. BRN AM focuses on delivering headline news via brief interviews with real Americans working toward their financial goals.
Unlike financial shows which prioritize institutional investment managers and public policy organizations, BRN AM is a lifestyle show that brings the stories and ideas of regular Americans to the forefront. We engage with a range of topics pertaining to retirement, focusing individual episodes on personal finance, healthcare, social security, home-ownership and so on to provide viewers with the full picture regarding the future of financial security in America.