- High School Course Offers New Approach to Financial Literacy ; Financial literacy apps are more important than you might think ; SC Treasurers Office announced new statewide financial literacy initiative ; Do Americans really need to be more thrifty?
- Americans over 40 are half as likely to get hired — and it’s worse for workers over 50
- How Much You Need to Save for a Decent Retirement in Each State ; 1 in 7 older Americans feel they’ll never be ready for retirement, survey says
- Three scenarios in which buying annuity plans may make sense
- With brokerage fees at $0, will these other costs drop too?
- New tax law obliterates IRA trust planning; Post-Divorce Financial & Estate Planning Strategies ; For millennials, now is a good time to start estate planning ; 20 For 2020: Financial Planning, Investment And Tax Tips To Make
- Five Questions Your Real Estate Agent Legally Cannot Answer ; Income requirements to qualify for a conventional mortgage explained
- Financial Planning Association: Reg BI Unfair ; New York Wealth Manager to Plead Guilty in ‘Wild’ Spending Case of Fraud
- Mercy Health Hospital investigating patient data breach ; Minnesota hospital warns nearly 50000 patients of data breach
- States can do more to make healthcare affordable, report says ; How can US healthcare save more than $600B? Switch to a single-payer system, study suggests
- MIT, Takeda Partner to Develop Healthcare Artificial Intelligence
- Demystifying Debit: 4 Trends in Consumer Fintech
- Almost all retail apps leak personal data, security firm warns ; Cybercrooks are targeting retirement accounts — and unlike credit cards, there’s no guarantee you’ll get your money backGoogle Says Over 500 Million People Use Its Assistant Monthly
- Las Vegas data breach comes amid Homeland Security warning on Iranian cyber threat ; Wawa’s data breach hits close to home but reflects global problem
- Will Marriott and British Airways Ever Pay Those Huge Proposed Data Breach Fines?
- CES 2020: Investing In Artificial Intelligence ; Artificial Intelligence (AI) Patents – Will the Patent Office Change the Rules?
- Cable Lost, But Streaming May Be Bleeding Out
- 14 Must-Read Blockchain Books for 2020, as Picked by Industry Pros ; Regulators act to avoid risks from digitalized products
- 4 reasons 401(k) and IRA balances fall short before retirement & 2 solutions ; Here’s why Americans are contributing more to their 401(k) plans
- 10 Reasons Why Beneficiary Designations Are Important
- Schlichter Bogard Denied Witness Fees in Edison 401(k) Battle
- Pension Plans’ Struggles Continue Despite Big Investment Gains
- Iowa’s retirement funding plan gets personal for IPERS’ leader
- Workers File Petition Against CalPERS System
- Oak Lawn credit rating hits junk status amid skyrocketing pension costs
- McClatchy Cuts Back on Executive Benefits Due to Pension Distress
- Musicians’ Pension Plan Seeks to Cut Benefits
- US funding law delivers wins for church and affiliated employers, ministers and employees
- French prime minister ‘firm’ on pension reform
- Canadian Defined Benefit Plans Surge at End of 2019
- Gov’t Mulls Jail Terms For Pensions Mishandling
- More than a third of people with a pension have stopped paying into it
- Risky corporate debt is piling up, out of sight from global regulators ; Yield curve steeper on decent US data; TIPS lifted ; Central banks might struggle to fight deep downturn ; Gold’s Next Big Bull Market May Be Upon Us
- Soaring Gasoline, Distillate Inventories Offset Large Crude Draw ; Oil prices surge, US stock futures plunge after Iran missile attack ; Oil Traders Lose Faith in Geopolitical Rallies
- Index funds break through $10tn-in-assets mark amid active exodus; Will 2020 See Active Managers (Finally) Outperform? ;
- Reviewing 2019’s ETF Flows ;Bet on commodities and emerging markets in 2020, ETF pros say ; European ETF market surpasses $1trn milestone
- Mayors of New York and London Urge EveryMajor City in the World to Divest ; Proposed SEC rule changes could impede investor activism
- The SEC’s new proposal could change private investments forever
- Hedge Funds See 9% Gain in 2019 After Previous Year’s Losses ; Seven trends that will force a hedge funds rethink in 2020
- Investors Urge Private-Equity Industry to Improve Transparency ; Don’t Blame Bigger Funds for Disappointing Private Equity Returns
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Bitcoin defiantly in the green as $8.2k beckons ; IRS adds specific crypto question to 2019 tax form ; Three Cryptocurrency Regulation Themes For 2020 – And The Flawed Premises Behind Them
- Small Investors Pour Cash Into Reborn Real-Estate Funds ; Retiring Baby Boomers Could Reshape Real Estate ; Crowdfunding Firms Blow Up the Model to Survive in Real Estate ; The REIT Paradox: Cheap REITs Stay Cheap
- The big shifts in family office succession and recruitment for 2020 ; China’s super rich twice as likely to have real estate to thank
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder for The Morning Pulse, Inc and lead anchor for the Broadcast Retirement Network Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice on retirement, personal finance and related issues, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets.
ABOUT THE BROADCAST RETIREMENT NETWORK
The Broadcast Retirement Network (BRN) is the first lifestyle media platform focused on helping Americans achieve financial independence and to make retirement and savings culturally relevant. The content is informative and engages the viewer. Most importantly – No agendas, no sales pitches, no product pushes.
Our morning show, BRN AM, provides an assessment of daily issues so that Americans can create a plan of action for themselves and their families. BRN AM focuses on delivering headline news via brief interviews with real Americans working toward their financial goals.
Unlike financial shows which prioritize institutional investment managers and public policy organizations, BRN AM is a lifestyle show that brings the stories and ideas of regular Americans to the forefront. We engage with a range of topics pertaining to retirement, focusing individual episodes on personal finance, healthcare, social security, home-ownership and so on to provide viewers with the full picture regarding the future of financial security in America.