- New report finds only 16% of millennials qualify as ‘financially literate’ ; How to come up with a personalized savings rule
- Coronavirus Chaos Hits 401k Contributors ; Suze Orman’s advice to investors on the market’s drop: “Rejoice” ; Is it the Right Time to Enter the Stock Market? Let’s Find Out
- Three changes can help you stop losing sleep over money
- Opinion: The Secure Act upended estate planning and taxes for a lot of people — here’s how to adapt
- Fixed Index Annuities are Flying Off the Shelves ; Annuity Age Restrictions: Too Old or Too Young?
- How Many Times Can You Refinance a Mortgage? ; Coronavirus Fears Cause Mortgage Rates To Tumble As Investors Flee To Safe Havens ; Is Buying a Timeshare Right for You?
- Charitable Giving Projected to Increase 4.8 Percent in 2020
- Talk on using technology to keep aging brains from slipping
- Moral distress of physicians who care for older adults
- Quarter Of Older Americans Feel ‘No Amount’ Is Enough To Comfortably Retire
- How AI Can Live Up To Its Hype In The Healthcare Industry
- Managed Care Organizations Lead to 27% Lower Prescription Costs
- The Public’s Awareness Of and Concerns About Coronavirus ; Employee Illness Or Injury? Go Directly To Human Resources
- For Patients With Special Needs, Any Dentist Is Hard to Find
- Healthcare Providers Overconfident in Data Sharing Controls, Security
- DoD Agency Suffers Data Breach, Potentially Compromising SSNs
- Silicon Valley invades financial services ; ‘People trust people, but they don’t trust technology’ ; Google stops indexing WhatsApp chats; other search engines still at it
- How can agencies ensure their data is protected when it’s not on their network?
- 2020’s ‘fintech asset class’ is brimming with IPOs
- Start-Ups Are Being Bought Up by Private Equity
- YouTube Is Hosting and Spreading Phony Bitcoin Giveways
- ‘How Technology Is Changing the Future of Higher Education’
- What Criminals Do with Your Data on the Dark Web
- How much will SECURE Act, Open MEPs improve retirement security? ; Talks underway on ‘Retirement 2.0’ savings package
- IRI Study: Most Consumers Want Guaranteed Lifetime Income
- Bay State Acknowledges ERISA in Finalized Fiduciary Standard
- Vail Resorts’ 401(k) Targeted in Latest Challenge to Plan Fees ; Court Quashes Fidelity 401(k) ‘Kickback’ Claims ; Hilton Hotels Allegedly Has Vesting Issues
- As pensions break the bank, Californians face more tax hikes ; $45 Billion: That’s What This Study Says Pensions Lost In Private Equity Gains ; ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ Author Warns of Risky Investments Lurking in Pensions
- Gov. Murphy Pitches New Jersey Budget Boosting Education, Transit, Public Pensions
- State sets DA Fitzpatrick’s pension; he retires for a day to pick up pension, plus salary
- Why is Montana dismantling pension plans?
- Georgia teacher pensions to allow ‘alternative investments’ with Senate bill ; Teacher pension plans are getting riskier—and it could backfire on American schools
- Bristol Health: Ending traditional pension plan fueled $31.4 million loss
- Aussie women aren’t financially prepared for retirement, according to new research
- Canada Pension Fund Cut Stock in 2019, Added Infrastructure ; Why employees are not taking on enough investment risk
- The rising cost of care
- Why England’s women life expectancy data should prompt pensions rethink
- UK insurers call for pension advice rethink
- Japan’s Aging Population Breathes New Life Into a Centuries-Old Investment Idea
- Traders triple their expectations of further interest-rate cuts as coronavirus fears snowball ; Worldwide economic growth could shrink by more than $1 trillion if coronavirus becomes a global pandemic ; Fears that the coronavirus will turn into a global economic pandemic are mounting
- Coronavirus may bring lower summer gas prices ; Oil falls sharply alongside other commodities as uncertainty grows
- Central Banks Seek an Edge in a Game They Can’t Win
- Regulation Will Be a Driver of Demand for Specific ESG Capabilities
- Smart beta strategies deliver patchy performance
- Hong Kong plans $15 billion spending to support its economy amid coronavirus outbreak
- Post-Brexit, Britain Is Going Its Own Way. That Way Looks Expensive.
- Alternative Funds Top $10 Trillion in Assets Under Management ; Advisers are slow to act on alternative investments
- Hedge Funds Ramped Up Leverage in Stocks Just Before Market Rout
- The Cons (and Pros) of Vanguard’s Decision to Offer Private Equity ; Private Equity Billions Aren’t So Bad After All, Germans Concede ; Private Equity and VC Managers ‘Amazed at How Damn Easy It is to Make Money’ ; Private Equity & Venture Capital Valuations Draw Scrutiny
- Crime And Punishment In The Cryptocurrency World ; The Mystery of Warren Buffett’s Missing Crypto is Solved
- Investing in Farmland: A Real Estate Investor’s Guide ; Real estate agents are feeling pressure from low housing inventory ; REIT stocks suffer broad weakness despite drop in 10-year Treasury yield to record low
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder for The Morning Pulse, Inc and lead anchor for the Broadcast Retirement Network Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice on retirement, personal finance and related issues, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets.
ABOUT THE BROADCAST RETIREMENT NETWORK
The Broadcast Retirement Network (BRN) is the first lifestyle media platform focused on helping Americans achieve financial independence and to make retirement and savings culturally relevant. The content is informative and engages the viewer. Most importantly – No agendas, no sales pitches, no product pushes.
Our morning show, BRN AM, provides an assessment of daily issues so that Americans can create a plan of action for themselves and their families. BRN AM focuses on delivering headline news via brief interviews with real Americans working toward their financial goals.
Unlike financial shows which prioritize institutional investment managers and public policy organizations, BRN AM is a lifestyle show that brings the stories and ideas of regular Americans to the forefront. We engage with a range of topics pertaining to retirement, focusing individual episodes on personal finance, healthcare, social security, home-ownership and so on to provide viewers with the full picture regarding the future of financial security in America.