February 18, 2021 SUBSCRIBE
- 8 Reasons Women Should Get a Financial Advisor Right Now ; 10 Housing Allowance Tips for Ministers: What Ministers and Churches Need to Know ; Clubhouse Is Taking Shape As The Anti-Reddit For Stock Market Buffs ; Texas Blackouts: Will Investors Learn The Right Lessons This Time? ; Payday loans can have interest rates over 600%—here’s the typical rate in every US state
- GameStop hearing: how trillions flowed to a ‘high-stakes poker game’; Goldman’s new robo advisor faces uphill climb: Can it attract small investors?
- US Stock ETFs Falter as Stimulus Bets Drive Cyclicals ; Inflows into ESG ETFs More than Doubled in 2020
- 4 must-have features for checking accounts
- 2.67 Million Americans in Active Mortgage Forbearance Plans, and Two More Numbers to Know
- What Have Small Business Owners Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic? ; Overcoming bias in small business relief in Colorado
- Chilling effect: Gasoline prices could climb to $3 a gallon in storm’s wake
- Fleecing the Farm: How a Fake Crop Fueled a Bizarre $25 Million Ag Scam
- Should A SLAT Be Part Of Your Estate Planning? ; Unlocking the ‘mysterious’ world of wills and estate planning
- Can Giving Circles Democratize Philanthropy?
- Not Your Grandfather’s Retirement Plan: How Retirement Planning is Changing ; Unlocking the mystery behind skeletal aging ; Eating Unhealthy Foods May Diminish Positive Effects of an Otherwise Healthy Diet
- An Aging Workforce Works When Planned
- Genetic study of Lewy body dementia supports ties to Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases
- Can I legally invest my parents money for them?
- Don’t Make These 3 Mistakes That Can Mess Up Your Medicare Enrollment ; How to fend off Medicare scammers
- Private Equity Bullish on Hospice in 2021
- A Third of Adults Skip Healthcare Access During COVID-19’s First Act
- Ransomware Actors Leak Data From 3 More Healthcare-Related Entities
- Physician offices not getting COVID vaccines
- New York Sues Amazon, Saying It Inadequately Protected Workers From Covid-19
- Improving Financial Literacy through the College of Business ; Financial literacy courses won’t solve the racial wealth gap ; Financial Literacy For Kids
- Student loan payments are suspended. Here’s how to make the most of it ; What’s So Special About College Debt? ; Planning to pay for college ; Retirement funding comes before college savings
- State Higher Ed Funding for Next Year Looks Like a Mixed Bag ; Class of COVID-19: The Pandemic and Public Higher Education
- Charitable giving up at most local colleges, roughly flat nationwide
- Effective cybersecurity starts at the top ; Washington Auditor’s Office Warned Agencies of Data–Breach Risks, Then It Got Hacked
- Chip Shortage Poses a Risk to the Global Economic Recovery
- What Will The Post-COVID Banking World Look Like?
- The Life Of An Entrepreneur Without Venture Capital ; Unconventional Venture Capital
- Self-healing device could power wearable devices with body heat
- Indian apps on the rise; Chinese apps share fall to 29%
- COVID-19 Is Not a Retirement Story ; How to Fund Your HSA and 401(k) ; Ten Ways to Invest More Into Your Employees and Strengthen Morale
- Do 401(k) ‘bridges’ help retirees maximize Social Security? ; New Rule on 401(k) Rollovers Takes Effect, as Biden Sticks With Trump-Era Change ; Are COVID withdrawals a way to get funds out of my costly 401(k)?
- Houghton School Board allows new retirement plan option ; Retirement savings bill passes Senate panel with reduced scope ; Wisconsin Task Force Recommends State-run Retirement Plan
- Reviewing Social Security Statements And Helping Clients Access And Make Corrections ; How the Insurance Industry Is Being Disrupted, and Why Now ; IRS Sends Security Benefit an Annuity Advisory Fee Letter Ruling
- John Hancock Agrees to 9800-Person Class in 401(k) Fund Suit ; Northern Trust Leans on Northwestern Case in Dinging 401(k) Suit ; Serco Ends 401(k) Fee Challenge With $1.2 Million Settlement ; Class of 250000 401(k) Investors Get Trial Against Lowe’s, Aon
- ESG-Conscious Money Managers Are Pension Funds’ Top Consideration
- To Plug a Pension Gap, This City Rented Its Streets. To Itself.
- Township Amends Retirement for Some Future Hires
- Raytheon Inks First Class Deal in Outdated Pension Data Lawsuits
- ConocoPhillips plans $340 million pension contribution in 2021 ; Delta Air Lines to pilot up to $500 million into pension plans
- Global pension funds outpace GDP growth ; UK now 3rd largest pension market after being overtaken by Japan
- A Changing of the Guard? The Future of Single Member Pensions
- Canadian Pensions Adapt Investment Strategies for Post-COVID-19 World
- Types of Mis-Sold Pensions | 6 Things you Need to Know
- Millennial convinced pensions are a joke
- Pro basketball executive teaches financial literacy amid pandemic ; The longevity challenge and financial planning for women
- Pension regulators step up amid turmoil
- A new reality in South Africa – we can’t pay our bills
- SSS chief: No basis for second tranche of pension hike for seniors
- Strategists see more stock market gains through the end of the year ; Investors bullish on global economy – BofA ; Strongest farm outlook in years, say ag bankers ; Stimulus hopes drive Dow to closing peak but interest rate worries loom
- Oil Holds Gains With US Energy Crisis Roiling Output, Refining ; Natural gas prices soar amid freezing US temperatures, while oil hovers at Jan. 2020 highs
- Record high pump prices hit India’s gasoline, gasoil sales in February ; UK consumers vulnerable to ‘rip-offs’ over post-Brexit legal loopholes ; Australia’s central bank says tighter labor market needed to lift inflation to ‘comfortable levels’
- How the Big Covid Rebound Keeps Getting Delayed, a Bit; Euro zone fourth quarter GDP falls less than earlier estimated ; How the world’s third-largest economy beat expectations in 2020
- The truth about sustainable investing — 10 myths vs. reality ; To Fight Climate Change, Should Green Investors Reconsider Big Oil?
- Insurance firms’ performance in alternative investment under par ; Alternative investments offer antidote to ‘panic and euphoria’ syndrome; Artificial Intelligence Isn’t Just for Quants Anymore
- Handful of hedge funds bet big on GameStop before its wild ride ; Democrats’ Bill Targets Private Equity, Hedge Fund Tax Break ; Managed futures hedge funds are rebounding following last month’s losses ; Private Equity Firms Set Record Spending Pace in Europe
- Surprise! Bitcoin’s volatility should burn investors, but it hasn’t ; Security concerns arise over soaring digital currencies ; Bitcoin’s mainstream charge raises stakes for central bank digital cash ; Bitcoin Versus Central Bank Digital Currency And What It Means For Investors ; How Is Cryptocurrency Taxed?
- REITs Continue Strong Performance in 2021 ; Here Comes the Virtual Real Estate Boom ; Renter Credit Scores Increasing: Good News for Landlords? ; Office landlords in quandary as COVID rages, employees work from home
- Why Family Offices Are Drawn Toward Venture Capital