December 24, 2020 SUBSCRIBE
- Understanding clients’ emotional relationship with money ; Pandemic Heightens Focus on Financial Preparedness ; Financial advisors give tips for how to budget the stimulus check ; What to Do If You Feel Behind on Your Finances
- Expect More Mutual Funds to go ETF Route in 2021
- Cetera settles FINRA case alleging inadequate hybrid RIA supervision ; Voya Sanctioned $23 Million for Overcharging Customers
- 48% With Homeowners Insurance, 38% With Auto Insurance Who Didn’t Review Their Policies this Year Should Have.
- New year, pandemic surge: Good time for a check up! ; Here’s how to create a charitable trust as part of an estate plan ; Does Having a Will Avoid Probate? ; Charitable giving up over last year in US, Canada
- Should We Worry About Older Workers with Nontraditional Jobs?
- World Health Organization: Decade of Healthy Aging Baseline Report
- COVID-19’s effect on estate planning and elder law
- US hospitals facing staff shortages ; We Need To Talk About The Covid-19 Deaths Of Healthcare Workers ; Protect Healthcare Workers By Modernizing PPE Standards
- Virus Fears Helped Private Equity Tame Rule on Surprise Billing
- Three Steps Hospitals Can Take To Better Utilize Office Space Post-Covid ; Hospital Beds Market Insight on the Important Factors and Trends Influencing the Industry
- 1300 of BlueCross vision vendor EyeMed’s customers hit by data breach
- To win post-pandemic, edtech needs to start thinking big
- How 529 Plans Encourage Higher Education Among Underserved Groups
- What your data-security team can expect in 2021: 5 key trends ; Twitter Fined for Failure to Notify Data Breach Under GDPR
- 2020 Sees Spikes in Mobility, Fintech Fraud ; Cybercriminals have started indexing the dark web
- ‘Adoption is the next innovation’: Forecasting fintech in 2021 and beyond
- Artificial intelligence for COVID-19: saviour or saboteur? ; The Evolving Role of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in US Politics
- Amazon Delays Hike in Merchant Fees Until June 2021 ; NYS Pension Fund Calls for Civil Rights Audit on Amazon
- 1 in 3 Workers Pulled Money From 401(k), Other Retirement Accounts Due to Coronavirus ; Can I take two 401(k) distributions under the CARES Act? ; 6 Retirement Secrets From Successful Retirees ; Do You Have to Take Retirement RMDs This Year?
- 3 Drawbacks of Saving for Retirement in a Roth 401(k) ; What Tesla now means for your 401(k) ; What Rate of Return Should I Expect on My 401(k)?
- Will 2020’s Irregular Compensation Affect Retirement Plans?
- Examining the Facts about Index Annuities ; Education and Awareness Will Increase Annuity Sales ; 5 Facts About Big New Spending Package for Annuity Sellers ; FINRA Hits Financial Co. With $8.8M Fine Over Rule Violations
- COVID relief bill could help some small-business 401(k)s ; Saving at Work for Retirement: A Perk Coming to More States in 2021
- DOL to Plan Sponsors: “It’s All About the Benjamins!” ; ERISA Preemption Curtailed by Supreme Court Ruling
- Calpers Seeking an Investment Chief With Staying Power
- Transit district fiscal pressures run deeper than COVID-19
- County Commission Deadlocked Over Pavilions Pension Bonds
- November sees decline in PRT premiums
- Is Bitcoin Right for Your Pension Plan?
- OECD warns against using pension assets for ‘pet projects’
- Biggest Nigerian Pension Fund Manager Has Plan to Help the Naira
- Oyo has poorest pension status in Southwest
- How to shelter your pension in uncertain times
- Aussie Pension Fund Adds Options on Selloff Risks, Outflows
- Women urged to check pensions for underpayment
- UAE pensions and the end of end-of-service-gratuity
- UK pension fund picks Storebrand to run €440m climate mandate
- Loan apps pushing people into debt traps, suicides
- US third-quarter GDP growth revised slightly higher ; Real Estate Predictions for 2021: What Can We Expect? ;Monday reversal signals ‘lot more gas’ left in US stock market for 2020, says Lee ; A $1.8 Trillion Bond Glut Imperils Treasuries’ Seven-Year Rally ; The Cost of an Unfocused Stimulus
- What Small Business Owners Need To Know About The New Stimulus Package ; Small Business Owners worry Economic Relief Package won’t be enough ;Farm Stress in Times of COVID-19 ; COVID Package Includes Relief for Agriculture
- Gasoline prices steady in Mid-Hudson but higher in US, New York state ; Natural Gas Futures Jump on Expectations for Colder Conditions and Lofty Storage Withdrawal ; Oil’s rally, fueled by vaccine progress, is running out of steam
- Why sustainable investing does not mean lower returns ; Here are some investing options for 2021 — with climate change in mind ; Sustainable financing and investing continues to interest China
- UK revised GDP grew 16% in the third quarter ; UAE Economy Seen Contracting More Than Estimated This Year ; Central Bank of Iraq devalues currency by 23% ; Global investors inject momentum into Hong Kong’s biotech craze
- Lobby group defends pension funds on alts valuations ; Four Italian pension funds unite for major push into private debt
- Ripple, a cryptocurrency company, expects to be sued by the SEC ; Will 2021 Be the Year When India Finally Clarifies Laws Around Cryptocurrencies? ; Swedish central bank moves e-krona project to next stage ; Hacker Dumps Crypto Wallet Customer Data; Active Attacks Follow
- Commercial Real Estate’s Pandemic Pain Is Only Just Beginning ; These US real estate markets are poised for a post-pandemic boom ; Real Estate Predictions for 2021: What Can We Expect?
- Family Offices Have Been Investing In Digital Assets Longer Than Institutions ; First-time Funds Turn to Family Offices in Pandemic Fundraising Squeeze ; What Family Offices Can Learn From Pension Fund Investments