January 10, 2021 SUBSCRIBE
- How to Nail a No-Spend Month
- How Often To Check Every Aspect of Your Finances in 2021 and Beyond ; 5 questions to ask at your first financial planning appointment
- What you can expect for home, car and savings account interest rates in 2021 ; Is This The Year To Sell My House?
- This Is the State Where People Gave the Least Money to Charity
- On estate planning, don’t wait until you get ’roundtuit’ ; January Is A Good Time To Begin Estate Planning ; The Important New Roles Of Life Insurance In Estate Planning
- How to talk about home care with an aging loved one
- Including unhealthy foods may diminish positive effects of an otherwise healthy diet ; Get Fit in Middle Age to Boost Your Aging Brain
- Will my Medicare payments go up because of my home sale?
- CMS approves first Medicaid block grant ; Health council weighs cost of Medicaid expansion in North Carolina ; Tennessee to become the first state to run a closed Medicaid drug formulary
- Microsoft extends reach into healthcare: 13 things to know ; Knocking Down Data Barriers in Healthcare ; Why your smartwatch could soon be your doctor’s favourite gadget
- For Many COVID-19 Survivors, Another Devastating Syndrome May Follow
- Firearm Use Up in Female Nurse Suicides in the US
- Healthcare venture fundraising rises to a new high of $17 billion
- The Best Way to Pay Off $250000 in Student Loans
- Why Financial Literacy Decline May Open Door To Scams
- Planning for higher education in 2021
- How Working From Home Has Changed Cybersecurity Awareness Training ; Canon Hit with Data Breach Class Action Suit by Former and Current Employees
- To make AI a success, every child needs to understand the risk and potential of algorithms ; AI: The Future of Farming is Happening Today
- Why P2P Payment Apps Aren’t as Safe as Credit Cards
- How short video apps can be a strong catalyst for brands and influencers
- How IBM is using blockchain to transform the potential of enterprise data
- Venture capital hits record high in US in 2020 despite pandemic
- Amazon closes door on Prime Pantry
- Americans Need to Change Their Retirement Trajectory
- 10 Headwinds Faced By DC Participants In Preparing For Retirement ; Maximizing Retirement Plan Withdrawals ; Solving the Retirement Plan Liability Insurance Puzzle ; Should you have debt when you retire?
- Give your 401(k) a 2021 checkup in 5 simple steps ; Help Your Employees Get Financially Fit ; Your 401(k) Could Soon Offer a Lifetime-Income Option ; 4 Retirement Plan Myths Debunked
- Bumper crop of TSP millionaires
- Bitcoin climbs to new record with Grayscale seeing boosted interest from pensions and endowments
- Tucson mayor and council approve bonds sale to fund public safety pensions
- Chico council considering final options for repaying staff pension debt burden
- State court invalidates San Diego pension measure
- Hospital owner to pay $27M settlement in unfunded-pension lawsuit
- Woman collected $268K in survivor benefits from dead husband’s pension despite being being remarried
- Funded Ratio for Canadian Pension Plans Improves in 2020
- Revisiting the purpose of a pension fund ; Pensions should follow you from job to job
- Chile annuities withdrawal bill advances, govt says will challenge
- ‘We didn’t want our pensions invested in anything that was causing harm’
- Can this Alberta couple minimize their tax exposure in retirement?
- Do you know this about your superannuation benefits?
- Consumer Price Index Seen Rising in December ; Stocks rally as investors wait and hope for more stimulus ; US wholesale inventories revised up in November ; Gold prices drop over 4% for biggest one-day loss since November ; Yields rise, curve steepens as weak jobs report points to more stimulus ; Fed Raised Interest Rates in 2015 Despite Concerns Over Growth, Inflation ; SBA Improves PPP Lending With Changes That Help Small Business Owners ; Small business owners start 2021 amid uncertainty: ‘A lot of us are on the cusp of closing’
- Why the promise of COVID-19 vaccines could increase gas prices in California ; Oil has best week in 4 months ; In 2020, US natural gas prices were the lowest in decades
- Investors Looking Beyond Climate Change with ESG Investments ; How do you use biologicals on your farm? ; Massachusetts Court Dismisses Harvard Prison Divestment Campaign Lawsuit Over University Investments ; Can we really end our reliance on natural gas? These moms have a plan — and the ear of utilities. ; Walmart Is Adopting Socially Responsible Policies. ESG Funds Are Taking Notice.
- Central banks must become ‘market-makers of last resort’ ; Lower Mexican inflation raises chances of rate cuts ; Dutch fiduciaries make switch to online manager selection ; Croatia’s consumer confidence worsens in Dec ; China Urgently Needs to Contain Financial Risks, IMF Says ; Surging Stock Markets in Asia Look Increasingly Dangerous
- A Beginner’s Guide to Alternative Investments ; Investing in rare US coins as an alternative investment strategy
- Flesh-and-Blood Hedge Fund Traders Prevailed in 2020’s Tumult ; Hedge funds chalk up decade’s best returns in 2020 – HFR
- SEC Charges 23-Year-Old Crypto Fund Manager with Fraud ; CFA’s First ‘Research Brief’ on Cryptoassets, Bitcoin, and Blockchain ; Atlanta could become cryptocurrency hub as Bitcoin popularity grows ; The Future of Cryptocurrency ; Malware Targeting Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrency Users
- Middle-class homeowners will get ‘priced out permanently’ ; How 2020 changed real estate (and how it didn’t) ; Cheap REITs Stay Cheap ; Rental Home Construction Climbs as Purchase Prices Surge