October 3, 2020 SUBSCRIBE
- Frontline workers in eye of pandemic storm for months, now fending off repo man
- Savings Accounts and CDs Are Still Worth It Despite Low Rates ; The decade’s hottest investing trend: playing it safe
- Many financial-planning questions have conditional answers
- Which areas do investors want to see further ETF product development?
- How to Deal With COVID-19 Burnout at Work
- 15-year mortgage rate continues to drop, reaching new low ; How much do you need in savings to buy a home?
- Marina Del Rey Man to Plead Guilty to Running $3.3M Ponzi Scheme
- How We Value Charitable Contributions Matters
- Is it safe to retire in a college town in the pandemic?
- As the Latino population ages, cases of Alzheimer’s predicted to increase
- “HealthCare Is Different…”… Except That It Really Isn’t
- Amazon says 19816 US workers tested positive for coronavirus
- Covid-19 Vaccine Trials Are Excluding Older Adults ; Artificial Intelligence Simplifies COVID-19 Testing, Workflows
- Low Interest Rates Push Prices for New Life-LTC Hybrids Higher: Milliman
- Wearable Medical Devices: What Do Design Engineers Need to Know?
- This School Year, Grandparents Step In to Help Grandkids Learn ; Why we should teach kids about the stock market from a young age ; Financial Education In Schools May Do Some More Harm Than Good
- Should I Refinance Student Loans Now? ; Google’s big step to disrupt and improve higher education
- US tech venture investing gets a boost from pandemic ; Latin America’s digital transformation is making up for lost time
- Antitrust law could ban pre-installed Apple apps in Europe ; 32 cases of abuse of financial institution apps netted $95000: Japan police report ; Atari Plans November Premiere for Video Game Cryptocurrency
- China Tech to Face Even Closer Scrutiny From Global Governments
- Virtual Retirement Reality ; Half of Americans over 55 may retire poor
- 2 Biggest Factors in Determining Your Ideal Retirement Age ; What is your financial plan if you outlive expected life? ; Claimed Social Security Too Early? 3 Ways to Compensate
- Is the 401(k) System Unfair? What Would Make It Fairer? ; September a dismal month for TSP returns
- 401(k) Plan Managers Will Promote ESG Funds Despite Pushback ; State Securities Regulators Urge Caution On DOL’s Fiduciary Rule ; Voya steered business to white agents, Black advisors say in lawsuit
- New Jersey to Make Largest Pension Contribution in State History
- Gov., treasurer discuss paying down CT pension debt ; Pensions for public workers boosts compensation 28% above the private sector
- Overflowing budget reserves results in added $62 M investment in state pensions
- Concerns Linger Over Municipal Pension Fund Investments
- Arizona county considers sale of $75M in bonds for pensions
- New York Transit Worker Pension Plans Sue Over Fund Mismanagement
- Malta Pension Plans For Your Clients?
- Mount Vernon Sisters Admit To Stealing From Dead Mother’s Pension
- UK Regulator Wants Pension Funds, Other Organizations to Provide Better Disclosures
- India’s millennials are driving a surge in stock trading during the pandemic
- Pension scammers using social media to circumvent cold calling ban
- US Consumer Sentiment Strong Despite Drop in Financial Comfort ; Americans’ income and savings tumble as government support expires ; Second round of stimulus checks would be included in coronavirus relief bill: Mnuchin ; Here are the biggest winners in a solid third quarter for US stocks ; The Federal Reserve’s role in the stock market
- New App Aims to Ease Farm Labor Bottlenecks ; How One Small Shopping Center Operator Is Thinking About the Future of Retail ; Filmmakers ask Congress to rescue the theater industry from going bankrupt
- Oil’s Recovery Set to Drag On Beyond Next Year ; NJ Gas Tax Hike of Nearly 10 Cents Per Gallon Goes Into Effect Thursday
- The Impact of Sustainable Investing ; The University of California’s Investment Chief Said It’s ‘Fossil Free.’ So Why Does It Own Oil Companies ; Swedish hedge fund boss says clients balk at ESG risks ; Cambridge University to divest endowment fossil-fuel holdings
- Europe moves to sue Britain over breaching Brexit withdrawal deal ; Irish Consumer Confidence Improves Slightly In September ; Japan’s consumer confidence improves in September – govt
- Creating easy diversification into alternative assets
- Hedge Funds May Escape Fed Blame Over Market Mayhem in March ; How are UK hedge fund managers performing against their US counterparts?
- Cryptocurrency tax guidance leaves big holes worldwide, PwC says ; Venezuela To Start Using Cryptocurrency in Global Trade in Efforts To Fend off US Sanctions
- Real Estate Sales Continue to Stagnate in Manhattan ; How is COVID-19 impacting office space for law firms?