November 14, 2020 SUBSCRIBE
- Rethinking the nature of savings to accelerate change ; The Four Best Expense Report Apps for 2020 ; Vermonters saving less than in most other states ; Budgeting during the holiday season
- Investors With Advisers More Confident Amid COVID-19 ; The top 2 questions millennials are asking about their money in 2020
- As bank account yields fall, deposits are on the rise ; CD rates are low. Here’s how to make the most out of them
- 5 estate planning disasters you’ll want to avoid ; Executor of a family estate? Here’s how to avoid infighting over inherited wealth ; Best Online Will Maker of 2020 ; Charitable Contributions You Think You Can Claim but Can’t
- Healthy Aging in the Era of COVID-19 ; Helping Our Aging Parents Plan for a Well-Lived Future
- Beyond the Money: Finding the Right Retirement Mindset
- Sleep disturbances linked to abnormal deposits of certain proteins in the brain
- Fish Oil, Vitamin D and Exercise: How Helpful Are They If You’re Over 70?
- 2.1 million patients had data exposed in October-reported breaches ; Analysis: The Latest Health Data Breach Tally Trends
- Why COVID-19 vaccine policies could be deadly for older people ; Coronavirus Cases Are Spiking at Federal Agencies
- Google Launches New Artificial Intelligence Tools for Healthcare
- How will COVID-19 affect our next generation? ; Researchers find evidence of pandemic fatigue
- Will the Pandemic Teach American Kids Financial Literacy? ; ‘Demystify And Challenge’: Empowerment Through Financial Literacy
- Institutions of Higher Education: How to Prepare for End of Semester ; COVID-19 cases climb within higher education ; The Case for a Higher Education Bailout
- 12 Cybersecurity CEOs On What Each Learned Leading During The Pandemic
- Scammers posing as IRS use credible emails to threaten victims
- 15 Ways To Find And Attract Investors Remotely
- Third party delivery apps strain on local businesses ; Are subscription services the future of fintech?
- How Artificial Intelligence Becomes Racist ; A New Bitcoin Mining Pool Claims It Has Tools to Censor Blockchain Transactions
- Amazon sues online influencers engaged in a counterfeit scheme
- Retirement Savings by Race ; Covid-19 And The Future Of Aging: The Finances Of Retirees ; Does Retiring Cause Memory Loss? ; What is the Coast FIRE movement for retirement?
- Economic, Political Fears Hurt Business Owners’ Retirement Readiness ; Teaching Employees About Taxes in Retirement ; Retirement Tax Tips: How to Decide on RMDs for 2020
- Making the most of low interest rate environments ; ; The Countdown Begins For Lifetime Income Disclosures
- ;Retirement Income Statements Can Be A Trap For The Unwary
- The GAO Reviews QDROs ; SEC Whistleblowers Allege Financial Intermediaries Are Cheating 401ks and Pensions Out of Billions of Dollars ; DOL Issues Final “ESG” Rule; Focuses on “Pecuniary” Factors ; Banner Health Workers’ $500000 Deal With 401(k) Adviser Gets OK
- Protecting Investors From Politicized Pension Portfolios
- Pension reform key to protecting Illinois services, taxpayers after ‘fair tax’ rejection
- Bankrupt Ruby Tuesday tells court (and retirees): ‘Pension funds are ours’ ; Government Pension Insurer Defends Termination of Delphi Plan
- Pensions Trustees Told To Watch For Employers’ Insolvency
- Savings glut: Covid-19 pushes household financial savings to 21% of GDP in Q1
- Pension SuperFund Sees Opportunity In Private Equity But Won’t Be Jumping The Gun
- Islamic Financial Literacy and its Effect on Financial Choices
- My PTSD and shame around money are intricately linked. It’s time financial literacy programs recognized that.
- Second and third pensions for municipal employees in Alberta costing taxpayers millions
- The Applicability of the Notional Defined Contribution Model for China
- US workers file 709000 new unemployment claims amid COVID-19 spike ; Targeted government help for small business is needed
- Farm Financial Health Hinges on Accurate Year-End Snapshot ; USDA updates farmer-reported US crop planting totals for November ; Outdoor recreation is more than fishing and boating. It’s a $788 billion business
- Gas prices back on the rise after weeks of declines ; IEA cuts oil demand outlook on concerns over vaccine’s impact ; When Will Electricity Companies Finally Quit Natural Gas?
- Pension Fund Climate Change Lawsuit Settles ; Now you can pay an extra 2 cents per litre at Shell gas stations to offset your carbon emissions ; Central Bank Leaders Embrace Climate Concerns as Key Policy Objective
- US bars investments in ‘Chinese military companies’ ; Russian economy contracts 3.6% year-on-year in Q3 ; Japan’s GDP seen shrinking less than previously expected this fiscal year ; Unemployment figures rise as Europe’s COVID-19 jobs crisis deepens ; Steep Yield Curve Sparks Debate Among India’s Rate Setters
- EY Global alts survey says covid helped case for active management
- Hedge funds see second consecutive month of average performance decline ; Don’t Blame Hedge Funds for This Year’s Treasury Market Turmoil ;Follow the GURUs for a Piece of the Hedge Fund Action ; How Hedge Funds Seek Covid Clues in Alternative Data: QuickTake
- Private equity cash boosts fortunes of America’s mid-sized firms
- Myth-Busting In European Venture Capital ; Early stage venture capital funds have potential to generate higher returns
- Bitcoin reaches $16K, highest level since 2018 ; Know how digital gold can be a smart buy ; Bitcoin-linked ETF surges as cryptocurrency eyes fresh record high ; Ethereum was the most traded cryptocurrency in Q3 2020 with 1.1m average daily transactions
- Foreign investors poised to flood US real estate markets ; Three Lessons On Strategy, Time And Mindset For Real Estate Entrepreneurs
- Family Office Boom: Contrasts Between East, West – Study ; Family offices eyeing bitcoin for safe-haven needs?