January 23, 2021 SUBSCRIBE
- Most Americans Say They’re Optimistic About a Brighter Financial Future in 2021 ; $1,400 stimulus check update: When could get your third payment? ; I hit 5 digits in my bank account for the first time in my life, now what do I do?
- Those hit financially by COVID-19 paying 4 times more in bank fees
- Mortgage rates slip as new administration begins
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit Accusing MetLife Of Defrauding Investors
- Married Couples Need an Estate Plan ; 5 steps to leaving a remarkable legacy ; 4 key estate planning documents that can ‘get your financial house in order’
- Study reveals immune driver of brain aging ; Seniors defy aging serving their community
- Chinese scientists develop gene therapy which could delay aging
- Medicare ACO participants fell in 2021 ; Be Smart When Shopping For Additional Medicare Advantage Benefits
- How AI Has Completely Transformed Medtech ; New smart hospital platform could be the digital transformation tool healthcare needs
- FDA Issues Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Action Plan
- Can CRE Landlords Be Held Liable for COVID-19 Exposures?
- Senior hospital staffer ‘retires’ after family member vaccinated without appointment
- Raising Financially Savvy Kids ; Are you financially literate? ; Opinion: Women: It’s time to take control of your financial life
- President Biden extends break on student loan payments ; Preventing Student Debt Problems Begins With Financial Literacy Education
- Cyber-theft of 401(k) Accounts ; Marriott Wins CCPA Data Breach Lawsuit ; Breach Data Shows Attackers Switched Gears in 2020
- Apple Forecasted to Report Record-Breaking Quarter Next Week With Revenue Topping $100 Billion
- How startups should think about money
- How Wireless Technology is Changing the World
- India’s Richest Man Is Getting WhatsApp’s Help in Effort to Crush Amazon and Walmart
- Making the Savings Decision More Palatable for Participants ; Benefits Are Often an Afterthought During Recruitment
- Do 401(k) ‘Bridges’ to Delay Social Security Work? ; Commentary: It’s time to make 401(k) plans into real pension plans ; Secrets of the TSP’s $2M man!
- Four-Fifths of Large ERISA 403(b) Plans Had Employer Contributions ; The 21st Century Retirement Plan: Sustain Phase ; Will PEPs Become Prominent? ; A Quick Survey of Investment Vehicles
- Democrats Take Control of the Senate: What Does That Mean for Your Retirement Plan? ; Va. House budget leader pushes mandatory retirement savings plans for private businesses ; Terminating Puerto Rico 401(k) Plans & Missing Recipients
- Mercedes-Benz participants steer 401(k) complaint into court ; 401(k) lawsuits on the rise as participants target fees, conflicts of interest and data privacy ; Takeda Pharmaceuticals Faces ERISA Lawsuit Over TDF Suite in 401(k) Plan
- State Retirement System Could See Major Change
- Hedging Risk and Optimizing Potential in a Large Pension Risk Transfer
- Superannuation Minister Jane Hume casts more doubt on guarantee rise to 12 per cent ; Fresh calls for universal pension after talk of new ‘death tax’
- EU holds Spain to ransom as Madrid forced to CUT pensions in return for Covid bailout cash
- How to work out how much money to save for retirement
- Fewer Canadians under 71 want to touch their RRSPs
- $1,400 Stimulus Checks Will Blow Up The Stock Market ; Longer-term yields rise along with inflation expectations
- Oil slips with global viral resurgence; EIA expects crude oil prices to average near $50 per barrel through 2022; Biden administration issues 60-day pause in federal oil and gas permitting ; Big US oil drillers have federal permits to mute effect of any Biden ban
- GDP likely grew 2.5% in 2020 despite Covid ; The Global Reach of China’s Venture Capital ; Post-Brexit Trade Rules Face Early Tests ; India cracks down on China-backed fintech startups in the country
- Biden Administration Orders ESG Rule Review ; President Biden Quickly Rejoined Paris Climate Accord. Leading Again Will Be Harder.
- 10 Outrageous Private Equity Predictions For 2021
- Stabilized: OCC settles debate about regulatory characterization of bank-issued stablecoins ; Sequoia To Pay Part Of Employees’ Salary In Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies ; Bitcoin Rally, Crypto Boom Provide Epic Sparks For Blockchain ETF ; Bitcoin’s latest slump shows why people should be cautious before investing in cryptocurrency
- Real estate returns forecast to trend lower – report ; New-Home Construction Activity Soars to Highest Level in Over a Decade, as Builders Rush To Produce Single-Family homes ; Austin racked up $17 billion in home sales during another record year ; Companies Are Shedding Their Real Estate Footprint In Droves ; Is the Real Estate Industry a Target for Cyberattacks?
- Ten Trends That Will Impact Private Wealth And Family Offices In 2021