October 18, 2019 SUBSCRIBE
PERSONAL FINANCE, FINANCIAL WELLNESS, ANNUITIES, TAXES, CHARITY & FINANCIAL LITERACY
- Do budgeting apps really work? ; Bridging the financial literacy divide
- Clients are too conservative with their retirement accounts ; Four financial mistakes to watch out for in your 40s
- Can self-employed people ever actually retire? ; How Much Money Do I Need to Retire?
- How to give money to your kids
- Will you stick with the TSP?
- Couples weigh ‘strategic divorce’ to save on taxes ; Can my ex bar me from his retirement benefits?
- How to Understand Taxable Events for Cryptocurrency
- Why are fixed indexed annuities primed for growth? ; I’m nervous about putting my retirement savings in the stock market: Are indexed annuities a good substitute?Charitable granting soars even as tax changes transform giving
HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS
- Indiana hospital system notifying patients after data breach
- Healthcare Coverage Informs Job Decisions For 50% of Americans
- Medicare to Provide Dental Coverage under New Legislation
- Healthcare enforcement and litigation in China
- How blockchain can protect telemedicine programs
- PBGC to take over two Verity Health pension plans
- Brexit healthcare fears fuel expatriate insurance interest in Europe
TECH, MEDIA & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Amazon gaining on Google in search advertising market share
- Roku Is a Must-Have for New Streaming Services
- Netflix stock spikes after Q3 earnings beat expectations
401k, 403b, 457b, NONQUALIFIED, STATE-RUN PLANS & LITIGATION
- Do 401k Advisors and Sponsors Really Understand 3(38), 3(21), 3(16)?
- 7 Republican senators urge passage of SECURE Act
- Target Date Funds Fail to Live Up to Expectations: Report
- Envisioning ‘Ideal Retirement’ Helps Participants Save More ; 401(k) education needs more hands-on learning
- Participant sues Estee Lauder over 401(k) security breach
- Pension and hedge funds push US SEC to reconsider proxy adviser guidance
- Retirees want pension fix from Congress ; Sen. Baldwin Reintroduces Legislation to Strengthen Pension Plans
- Palo Alto explores new ways to settle giant pension bill
- Pension crisis forces firehouse closure, 9 firefighter layoffs in East St. Louis
- Is consolidating the assets of Illinois’ public pension funds a good idea?
- FirstEnergy Solutions’ shift on pensions paves way for bankruptcy exit
- Fisher Investments takes $248 million hit as Boston pulls pension assets ; Philly pension board drops Ken Fisher as money manager after derogatory comments about women
- Study says teachers pension problems still not solved
- Federal District Court Dismisses Pension Actuarial Equivalence Lawsuit
- New pensions will not require transfer advice
- The IMF Warns About Valuations, Pensions, and Rising Corporate Debt
- State pension set to rise by 3.9% in April – but millions on benefits are in limbo
- Millions of Brits have no savings to fall back on
- US retail sales unexpectedly decline in sign consumer economy could be cracking
- Oil steadies below $59, weaker economic outlook weighs ; How to succeed in clean energy investing by really trying ; Natural-Gas Prices Fall on Supply Worries
- Retiring Boomers Could Mean Decade-Long Slump in Stocks
- We’re One Mistake Away From a Global Recession
- The invisible race to zero ; Fund Investors Continue Largest Pullback From US Stocks Since ’13
- Illiquid Investments: Getting The Formula Right
- Hedge Fund’s Liquidity Crisis Spurs Contagion Fears in Korea
- These Hedge Funds Do Better. So Why Can’t They Raise More Money?
- Private Equity Firms Turn To Independent Sponsors As Industry Moves Down Market
- Inside Facebook’s Botched Attempt to Start a New Cryptocurrency ; Maduro unveils aggressive plan to fund Venezuela’s economy in petro cryptocurrency ; Russia rejects national cryptocurrency
- Nearly a fifth of all homes sold in South Florida are bought by investors
- How Some Family Offices Are Investing in Farmland to Diversify ; Rich millennials push to put family wealth into impact investments
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 600,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.