- Successful Retirement Plans Are Built on These 5 Pillars ; 4% Rule: Retirement Success Is Flexibility, Not Fixation ; COVID-19 suffocates workers’ ability to save for retirement ;The wealth of generations, with special attention to the millennials ; AICPA Offers Free Online Accounting Learning Tools for High School Students
- Why You Shouldn’t Put All of Your Money Into an Index Fund ; Divorce Seen as Heavy Contributor to Early 401(k) Withdrawals
- Social Security Is Worth More Than You Think, but Needs Your Help
- Income Annuity Pricing For An 85-Year-Old Female ; ACLI Version Wins In IUL Illustration Fight ; Arizona Is Latest State to Approach New Annuity Regulations
- Moms of Kids with Disabilities Get Help ; Reducing The Risk Healthcare Costs Poses To Retirement Income
- Higher education groups ask Congress to protect universities from COVID-19 lawsuits; Even with a $27 billion endowment, Stanford University expects layoffs will be ‘unavoidable’
- How To Fix An Expensive Estate Planning Mistake ; Estate Planning During the Age of the Virus ; Tax considerations in estate planning
- How not-for-profits can weather virus-related struggles
- COVID-19 forces senior living communities to adapt to an uncertain future ; Canada has to fix what ails the country’s nursing homes
- A Neuroscientist’s Prescription For A Brain In Menopause
- Why Many People Really Start Businesses in Retirement
- Employee Health Benefits Costs Strolled Higher
- We Have To Learn The Lessons Of The Pandemic And Take Healthcare Into The Digital Age
- Nearly 300 Healthcare Workers Have Died From Coronavirus
- How COVID-19 Spreads in Nursing Homes
- Where Microsoft is headed in healthcare
- What Have Foundations Been Doing In The Fight Against COVID-19?
- Where Amazon could go next in healthcare
- US state regulators’ annual report cites uptick in cybersecurity failures ; Kansas University Data Breach Affects Current, Former Students ; Phishing Still Top Cause of Data Security Incidents ; World’s Largest Sovereign Wealth Fund Loses Millions in Likely BEC scam
- How artificial intelligence will change the future of work
- Amazon to Keep Most of the Jobs It Added During Pandemic
- Restaurants are barely surviving. Delivery apps will kill them.
- Social Media Crackdown ; Whistleblowers say Facebook has not warned investors about illegal activity, in new SEC complaint
- Google Cancels Job Offers to More Than 2000 Workers
- Apple Maintains Supremacy in Wearables Market With 21.2 Million Units Shipped in Q1 2020 ; Apple accused of competition abuse over tracking apps
- Investors say emerging multiverses are the future of entertainment
- Coronavirus Has Turned America into a Nation of Savers. But How Long Will It Last?
- The State of Stable Value and its Evolving Role in Modern DC Plan Design ; US money-market funds waive fees to stave off negative returns ; Bitwage Launches ‘World’s First’ Bitcoin 401k Plan
- Hopes Remain High for Portman-Cardin Bill ; IRS Issues More COVID-19 Relief
- TSP Bounces Back for Federal Workers; Lawmaker: White House ‘Overstepped its Authority’ in Demanding TSP Abandon I Fund Changes
- Schlichter Bogard & Denton, LLP Reaches $16.75 Million Settlement on Behalf of Emory University ; Plan Sponsor, Provider Sued for Adding Untested CITs to 401(k) ; Land O’ Lakes Faces 401(k) Excessive Fee Suit ; Schneider Electric sued over 401(k) ERISA violations ; Cumulus Media Looks to Block 401(k) Fee Suit With Plan Deadline ;Appeals court revives ERISA suit against Washington University
- The State Pension Crisis Goes Beyond the Big Blue States ; Public Defined Benefit Plans: 2 Steps Forward and 2 Steps Back
- How to Manage DB Plans Through the Crisis ; Pension Risk Transfer Insurer Ranking
- Bill to require voter approval of California pension bonds is shelved
- Kansas public higher education absorbs $90 million financial impact from COVID-19
- Chicago Policemen funded status falls to 22.3%
- New York doesn’t need federal bailout to cover public employee salaries, pensions
- Global pandemic ravages NJ public pension fund, burning billions of dollars
- The Truth About LACERS – the $2.7 Billion Question
- Judge Rips ‘Petty Squabbling’ in GE’s $200 Million Pension Fight
- Lack of Data Impacts Efforts to Fight Pensions Scams
- Will I benefit from pension indexation?
- German pension system ranked 26th best in the world
- S&P 500, Dow dip on jitters over Trump’s China response ; Americans Have Stopped Thinking the Economy Is Getting Worse ;US economy shrank at 5% annual rate in the first quarter ; Consumer spending drops 13.6% in April, incomes rise 10.5%
- Dismal Earnings, Bullish Stock Investors and the Fed’s Invisible Hand ; Millionaires are hesitant to buy stocks amid gloomy market outlook ;Forget about rates: For central banks, asset-buying is the name of the game
- Estimated $1.3 trillion to be lost by American workers amid pandemic ; How Retail Bankruptcies Affect Other Retailers
- The average price of gasoline is closing in on $2 a gallon ; Oil is on track for its best month ever ; In landmark vote, shareholders tell Chevron to report on its climate lobbying
- The Future of ETFs, and Why Sustainable-Investing Indexes Will Be a Trillion-Dollar Business ; 71% of Portfolio Managers Unable to View Performance Attribution of ESG Factors
- Money Fund Assets Dip After 15-Week Bender ; Investors Cheer Europe’s Step Toward United Bond Market
- The Moral Trade-Off of Endowment Spending ; Who Does Harvard’s Endowment Serve?
- Trump Says US Will End Relationship With WHO, Citing China
- Los Angeles City Employees assigns $147 million to 7 alts funds
- How private equity is a risky play for the economy and jobs
- Hedge funds’ AUM falls to $3.31 trillion in Q12020 ; Emerging Market Hedge Funds Had Record Assets. Then The Pandemic Hit. ; Re/insurers continue to reduce hedge fund exposures: AM Best
- Deciphering a tax code written before cryptocurrency ; How Goldman Sachs unintentionally sparked a war with cryptocurrency evangelists
- These Are The Lowest Mortgage Rates Being Offered Right Now ; Real Estate Investing Principles For Navigating A Crisis ; Stick or Twist? Investors Face Coronavirus-Induced Property Dilemma ; Low mortgage rates: Lender reveals how to find the best rates and fastest closings
- For Family Offices, Private Equity Became Collateral for Cash in the Coronavirus Crisis
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder for The Morning Pulse, Inc and lead anchor for the Broadcast Retirement Network Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice on retirement, personal finance and related issues, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets.
ABOUT THE BROADCAST RETIREMENT NETWORK
The Broadcast Retirement Network (BRN) is the first lifestyle media platform focused on helping Americans achieve financial independence and to make retirement and savings culturally relevant. The content is informative and engages the viewer. Most importantly – No agendas, no sales pitches, no product pushes.
Our morning show, BRN AM, provides an assessment of daily issues so that Americans can create a plan of action for themselves and their families. BRN AM focuses on delivering headline news via brief interviews with real Americans working toward their financial goals.
Unlike financial shows which prioritize institutional investment managers and public policy organizations, BRN AM is a lifestyle show that brings the stories and ideas of regular Americans to the forefront. We engage with a range of topics pertaining to retirement, focusing individual episodes on personal finance, healthcare, social security, home-ownership and so on to provide viewers with the full picture regarding the future of financial security in America.