- How to consolidate holiday debt ; Learning Finance with the Help of Technology ; States Give Financial Help to Caregivers
- People must take responsibility for their retirement savings
- Adjusting To Retirement: The Value Of Maintaining Continuity ; Why retiring at 65 could become a thing of the past ; Secure Act includes one critical tax change ‘that will send estate planners reeling’ ; Transitioning to new RMD rules thanks to the SECURE Act
- Retirees Can’t Afford to Underestimate Sequence of Return Risk ; Financial Advisors: How To Re-Imagine Retirement Strategies For The Boomer Generation
- How Brokers Like LPL Use Commissions, Fees, and Other Practices to Profit
- Is Cryptocurrency Inheritable? Yes, Here is How it Works
- Gas prices likely to stay steady in 2020
- No, you’re not going to be drafted into the military just because you applied for federal student loans
- How to Protect Yourself From Real Estate Scams ; The Pros and Cons of Being a Landlord ; When does refinancing into a 15-year mortgage make sense?
- Charities Are One of the Biggest Winners of This Bull Market
- Survey finds differences between HDHP, traditional health-plan enrollees
- Americans Are Confused About Healthcare — and Skipping Treatment Because of It ; Behind The Troubling Rise Of Uninsured American Kids
- Top 6 Challenges Healthcare Executives Will Face in 2020 ; How the cloud fits into the future of healthcare innovation
- Healthcare Provider Religious Affiliation a Nonfactor for Most Patients
- Google AI system can surpass human experts in spotting breast cancer, study finds
- State’s Medicaid Expansion Improved Healthcare Access: Study ; State needs to up its Medicaid rates so mental health agencies can hire people
- How do other countries pay for health care?
- County Veterans Service Office announces data breached ; Wyze camera data leak: How to secure your account right now ; 2019 was a hot mess for cybersecurity, but 2020 shows promise
- Opening the Door to Unicorns Invites Risk for Average Investors
- National Governments Around the Globe Look To Embrace Blockchain ; US Government Limits Exports of Artificial Intelligence Software
- Fossil to Fitbit, Indian millennials fall in love with true smartwatches: Study
- Why Amazon, Google and Apple want to record you ; Walmart leverages offline data in its latest bid to take on Amazon
- DC plan participants stick to retirement-saving path – report ; How the Finance Industry Fueled 4 Decades of Inequality in America
- Should Private Investment Funds Be for Everyone? ; Best TSP Fund Return in 2019: 31.45%
- New SECURE Act: Local financial officials discuss the important parts of the legislation ; More people may soon have annuities in their 401(k) plans ; Does an Annuity Belong in Your 401(k)? ; Alice Munnell’s Bridge v. Annuities Income Planning Smackdown
- Participants in Ardent Health Services DC plan file ERISA suit ; Revenue Sharing, Recordkeeping Fees at Issue in Trader Joe’s Lawsuit ; 403(b) Litigation Offers Instruction for Plan Sponsors ; Banner Health Workers Nab $500000 Deal From 401(k) Adviser
- Public Pension Funding Crisis: Why Should Today’s Workers And Retirees Pay The Price? ; State Pension Funds Adjust to ‘New Normal’ of Lower Returns
- Much needed resolutions for pension reform in the new year
- CalPERS should get out of long term care | Letter ; Public Employee Strike Looms in Santa Clara County
- Maryland pension system halted investments in TEDCO fund amid agency’s troubles
- Lawmakers warned on pension fund for retired state workers
- County seeks to unload pension obligation
- Simi Valley Pension Obligation Bonds: A risky financing maneuver without a public vote
- Nonprofit’s Pension Plan Is Ruled A Church Plan
- Big Gains Did Little to Boost Corporate Pension Plans ; Why did corporate pension funded status get a minimal bump despite a banner year for investment returns?
- MetLife to Pay SEC $10 Million Fine Over Pension Accounting Violations ; Miami Herald parent freezes some executive pensions pending federal negotiations
- EU Pension Plans Show Massive Shortfalls in Stress Test
- French Economy to Grow 1.3% With a Pension Deal, Le Maire Says ; Minor clashes break out at Paris protest against pension reforms
- Portugal ranked as best place to retire in 2020
- Thousands of pensions to be cut by £70 a week – here’s when it starts and why
- Saturday jobs dying as teen employment halves
- What Consumer Confidence Is Saying About The Economy ; Everyone seems to be bullish on the stock market right now. Here’s what could go wrong ; Fed’s Evans: US economy looks good for GDP growth of 2% to 2.25% for 2020
- Fed officials see US economy as resilient despite ongoing risks ; Fed Has Many Tools to Deter Recession, Former Chairman Bernanke Says ; The new tools of monetary policy
- Investors could be partying like it’s 1997, but many sat out
- Oil Is Surging, Gold Is Up, and the Dow Is Dropping After US Airstrike ; 10 strategists on what US-Iran escalation means for markets
- Natural Gas Futures Steady as Market Waits for Signs of Cold
- Active fund managers pray for turnround as exodus continues ; Watch out for these ETF surprises in 2020, industry pros say ; Using ETF clones to save on fees; The ETF Market Will Be Stronger in 2020 and Here’s Why ; Winklevoss twins on crypto’s allure for the ETF world
- Advisers welcome potential regulatory scrutiny of ESG investing ; ESG now top priority for millennial investors;For activist investors, real change can be elusive ; EIB’s stance could help to ‘green’ financial markets ; Amazon Is on a Collision Course With Employee Activists Outraged by the Climate Crisis
- It Was a Lost Decade for China’s Stock Market, but Investors Bet on Better Times Ahead
- Michigan Retirement allocates $1.1 billion to alts
- Are Hedge Funds Good at Being Green?
- Private equity’s record $1.5 trillion cash pile comes with a new set of challenges
- North America saw the most crypto and blockchain investment in 2019 ; Bitcoin is Expensive and Slow ; Why Crypto Fund Investors are Quitting Their Positions?
- A Look Back at REIT Performance in 2019 ; Buying A Rental Property Vs. REITs: Assessing Which Is A Better Investment ; Flaring Tensions Give Boost To Real Estate
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder for The Morning Pulse, Inc and lead anchor for the Broadcast Retirement Network Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice on retirement, personal finance and related issues, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets.
ABOUT THE BROADCAST RETIREMENT NETWORK
The Broadcast Retirement Network (BRN) is the first lifestyle media platform focused on helping Americans achieve financial independence and to make retirement and savings culturally relevant. The content is informative and engages the viewer. Most importantly – No agendas, no sales pitches, no product pushes.
Our morning show, BRN AM, provides an assessment of daily issues so that Americans can create a plan of action for themselves and their families. BRN AM focuses on delivering headline news via brief interviews with real Americans working toward their financial goals.
Unlike financial shows which prioritize institutional investment managers and public policy organizations, BRN AM is a lifestyle show that brings the stories and ideas of regular Americans to the forefront. We engage with a range of topics pertaining to retirement, focusing individual episodes on personal finance, healthcare, social security, home-ownership and so on to provide viewers with the full picture regarding the future of financial security in America.