February 8, 2021 SUBSCRIBE
- Fewer than 4 in 10 Americans could pay a surprise $1000 bill from savings ; Women can close the financial planning gap with help from advisors ; A bank and a homeless man teamed up to help the unbanked get their COVID stimulus checks ; Is a balance transfer a good idea? ;Why Is It So Annoying to Send Money Abroad?
- More bubbles, less shorting. What the GameStop craziness could mean for the future of investing ; TikTok users have been warned by regulators about taking risky stock tips from influencers ; Rates Are Rising, And It’s Not All Roses For Investors ; Factor Investing: Is Now the Time to Shine for This Classic Strategy? ; Froth in markets of late is reminder to stick to basics
- New ETFs, forced to chase trends, shorten their own lives ; How Investors Turned to ETFs for Liquidity and Market Access in 2020
- The Top 4 Robo-Advisors that Make Investing Easy ; Reddit rebels give shot in the arm to Glaxo ; How Robinhood’s trading app spurs investors’ herding instincts
- Gas prices increase again in NJ, around nation
- Is now still a good time to refinance a mortgage?
- Tax Law Changes in 2020 That Can Fatten Your Refund
- Americans are feeling more charitable during the pandemic ; Lack of funding, employee burnout concern nonprofit leaders
- Using Estate Planning to Prepare for Medicaid ; Is There a Way to Prevent Trust Income from Going to a Nursing Home?
- Number of older working women falls by 11%
- Consider the financial impact of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias during tax season
- Helpline for elderly on vaccines can’t help schedule appointments ; Senior Citizens: Why communities matter so much
- Federal grant will support aging research, telehealth development in Central Virginia
- Working together to keep COVID from breaking the healthcare workforce
- Kroger Offers $100 Bonus To Employees Who Get Vaccinated
- Artificial intelligence yields new ways to combat the coronavirus
- Surprise bills reveal why ambulance services should be taken from private sector
- Malaysia to House Migrant Workers in Hotels to Curb Virus Spread
- Cybersecurity: An Attackers Perspective ; After data breach, bill introduced to create ‘state office of cybersecurity’ in Washington ; Fraudsters Target Discord Users in Cryptocurrency Scam ; Tips to protect yourself from peer-to-peer trading scams ;
- Can Artificial Intelligence Enhance Customer Support?
- Govt Orders All Digital Wallets, Payment Apps To Have 24*7 Customer Care From This Date ; Hackers allegedly leak data of Army personnel using Airtel network; company denies any breach
- How to divide retirement accounts in a divorce ; After you retire, do you still need financial planning? And can you afford it? ; How to right your retirement savings after coronavirus setbacks
- Here Are Three Strategies for Buying Annuities for Retirement Income When Rates Are Low
- Have a 401(k) and HSA? Don’t Make This Mistake ; Should 401(k) Withdrawals Be Easier? ; Check your 401k. They automatically transferred a lot of our money into a new fund with 0.33% expense ratio that only splits into other funds.
- The 3 Most Problematic Social Security Myths: Debunked
- Aldermen pass controversial firefighters pension change
- Kentucky House tackles teacher pension with new tier
- State Senators Move Forward on Retirement System Overhaul
- Will Some OC Cities’ Proposed Pension Gamble Save Public Money or Risk Greater Losses?
- The pension funds at risk of a dotcom crash
- Woman, 78, receives £42000 pension settlement after being underpaid for 12 years
- Norwegian Parties Agree to Expand Workplace Pension Plans
- Retirement and self-sabotage in South Africa
- Cash in the bank or age pension: Which provides a better lifestyle?
- IMF eyes public service pensions
- S&P 500 Closes Best Week Since Early November ; Small-business hiring tumbled in January, CBIZ index finds ;Fiscal stimulus prospects and strong earnings tailwind may propel stocks in the week ahead ;US Department of Agriculture predicts drop in 2021 farm income ; Congress Delays Push for $15 Minimum Wage Hike ; The Long and Short of the GameStop Bubble ; Monetary Policy is Pushing Americans, Kicking and Screaming, Up the Risk Curve
- Rig count, oil prices rise ; Is There An Oil Price Correction Coming? ; Big Oil’s future could be smaller than its past
- Central banks edge toward money’s next frontier in digital world ; Global central bank interventions raise specter of ‘currency war’ ; Oman targets real estate investments, tourism development in bid to diversify ; Gold Could Offer a Way out of Switzerland’s Failing Inflationist Experiment ; Tractors, trucks block India’s roads as farm protests widen ; A Huge Number of Oil Supertankers Are Pointing at China’s Ports ; Germany: Strict lockdown eroding consumer sentiment
- Denmark to build Artificial Island for Wind Farms to Power the Whole Country ; Artificial Intelligence and Sustainable Development Goals ; Amazon orders more than 1000 natgas-powered engines for US fleet
- Manhasset finance CEO accused of $1.7B fraud
- Hedge funds resume role as Wall Street’s villains ; Hedge fund magnates ‘fear for safety’ amid GameStop vitriol; Hedge Funds Risk Biden-Era End To Money-Laundering Loophole
- How Covid Took Niche Private Equity Deals Mainstream
- Elon Musk’s Dogecoin Tweets Worry Crypto Community — Situation ‘Seriously Damaging’ ; Bitcoin Casinos in 2021: How Cryptocurrency influences iGaming Business
- REITs Rally As Earnings Impress
- Merging Offline Trading With The Digital World