Retirement Week in Review
- The Weekly Pulse for Sunday, May 19, 2019 In this episode: (1) A look at the latest ETF (Exchange Traded Funds) trends, (2) Disney takes over Hulu, what’s it all mean? The impact on financial news?, (3) BitCoin surges and the current state of cryptocurrency, (4) positive economic data, market volatility and a collared Fed?, (5) Grant checks in about his concluded book tour and has an announcement, (6) new retirement legislation from Portman-Cardin and Senator Wyden grabs attention and (7) the impact of tariff-talk on real estate and American consumers. This week’s special guest is Direxion‘s Sylvia Jablonski.
- The Morning Pulse Academy | A Shift in the CryptoCurrency Narrative
- Global Survey Shows Many Workers See Retirement As Unattainable
- Secure Act Retirement Bill Set for House Vote This Week
- Borrowing from your 401(k) is easy. But should you really break open that piggy bank? ; Participant Loans: A Fiduciary Storm Brewing?
- A Call for Mandated Financial Literacy Programs in the Workplace
- On Senate Floor, Portman Highlights His Bipartisan Retirement Security & Savings Act ; Bill calling for retirement commission to guide Congress reintroduced
- Using Automatic Features to Maximize Participant Success ; Retirement Communications—The Digital Opportunity
- AICPA Reminds Plan Sponsors of Record Retention Rules
- Retirement Income Investment Options Change 401ks
- Auditing 401(k) Plans ; Stealing from Colleagues? Fraud and Embezzlement in 401(k) Plans
- New Retirement Bill Would Boost RMD Age to 75 ; Retirement Bill Competes With ‘Hair on Fire’ Issue for Senators’ Attention ; Sen. Grassley Raises Concerns On Part-Time 401(k) Proposal
- Money manager-sponsored 401(k) plans have higher balances, contribution rates ; SEI Investments Settles Suit Over Affiliated 401(k) Funds ; Greystar Management sued over its 401(k) plan’s investment fees
- Small 401(k) Plan Faces Excessive Fee Lawsuit
- Northrop Grumman Defends Expert in 401(k) Fee Class Action
- Total US Voluntary Market Grows 3% in 2018
- Retirement Plan Participants’ Trust in Providers Could Improve
- House Committee Considers Challenges Faced by Older Workers
- IBM 401(k) Case Lands at High Court Amid Warnings of Rush to Sue
- Are record keepers friend or foe to 401(k) advisers? ; RPAs seeking revenue streams ; Benefits of cross-selling are too big for RPAs to ignore
- Beware of ’10-year’ market returns
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder and Creator of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 350,000 individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.