Retirement Week in Review
- The Weekly Pulse for Sunday, May 5, 2019 In this episode: (1) Road trip: catching up with singer / songwriter Pentley Holmes, (2) lessons from the Milken Conference and the ‘Returnship’ for Working Mothers, (3) Netflix cancellations increase and Apple Earnings continue to grow, (4) Great economic numbers, but where are the holes?, (5) retirement data: we need more, or so says the GAO and (6) DOL Secretary Acosta hints at a new Fiduciary rule. Special guest this week is singer / songwriter Pentley Holmes.
- The Morning Pulse Academy | An Update on Social Security
- Retirement Confidence Up, But Concerns Remain ; Potential Strategies to Reduce Retirement Plan Leakage
- 401(k) adviser fees are upside down
- BB&T’s $24M 401(k) Settlement Spurs $8M Attorneys’ Fee Award
- What We’ve Learned About Target-Date Funds, 10 Years Later ; Your Mutual-Fund and ETF Fees Might Still Vary More Than They Should
- Laws and Regulations That Do or Will Affect Retirement Plans
- Teachers Are Getting Schooled When It Comes to 403(b) Plans ; TSP investors playing it safe, or missing big gains?
- It’s Time for a Better 401k QDIA Solution
- 401(k) Loan Usage Reaches Nine-Year Low ; IRS not likely to rule on linking 401(k) plans to student loans
- Market Momentum Continues to Move Average 401(k) Balance
- Plaintiffs in University of Pennsylvania 403(b) Suit Get Second Chance
- FINRA Fines AXA for Misrepresentations to 401(k) Plans About Bond Funds ; Ex-Worker Pushes $3.5M Deal To End Eaton Vance 401(k) Suit
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder and Creator of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 350,000 individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.