Retirement Week in Review
- The Weekly Pulse for Sunday, April 14, 2019 In this episode: (1) Financial Literacy Workshops, (2) No Need for a Degree to Succeed?, (3) T-Mobile expands to a cable-streaming but how is it different?, (4) Disney Releases details on its new Disney + streaming service, (5) college endowments invest in crypto, (6) Misunderstandings and misconceptions about credit card rewards and (7) the Department of Labor tackles Plan reporting and an Executive Order on ESG funds. Special guest this week is Tara Falcone, CFA, CFP®, Founder of ReisUP LLC.
- The Morning Pulse Academy | Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Facial Recognition
- TD Ameritrade Network – Morning Trade Live 04 15 2019 | #taxes2019, #pensions and new #retirement legislation
- The Next Frontier in Retirement Planning: Knowing How Long You’ll Live
- Stable value plays important role in retirement savings ; 401(k) Investors Continue to Prefer Fixed Income Over Equities
- Senators question TSP investment portfolios sans fossil fuels
- Employer-Provided Student Loan Repayment Programs Have Pros and Cons ; Sponsors Can Expect Expanding ESG Opportunities
- Retirement plan tops congressional hit parade — again
- Challenge to Union Workers’ 401(k) Plan Settles for $8.75M
- 401(k) advisers are battling on multiple fronts
- Time for a 401(k) Plan Spring Cleaning?
- The Thinking Man’s Target Date Fund
- Retirement Plan Sponsors’ Interest in Retirement Income Is on the Rise ; Retirement legislation just first step
- Safeway Can’t Escape Trial in Twin 401(k) Would-Be Class Suits
- Fee disparity linked to size of defined contribution plans ; Reviewing target-date funds is now top priority
- Cybersecurity still key issue for record keepers
- Column: Wall Street rolls the dice with leveraged loans and your 401(k)
- Forget Frivolous Flails at Supposed 401k ‘Failure’
- SEC Chair Wants Private Fund Investing to 401(k) and IRAs
- ESG, Proxy Voting Trends Unlikely to Shift on Executive Order
- DOL Offers Relief for Plan Sponsors Due to Severe Storms
- St. Louis’ Schlichter wins another big 401(k) case ; Great-West’s 401(k) Victory Should Be Reheard, Investors Say; Health Insurer Settles 401(k) Suit for $23.7M Over Vanguard Fees
- Should 401(k) plan sponsors be on the hook for teaching financial literacy?
- Employers Can Buy Retirement Security for $2.64 an Hour
- ESG Investments May Prompt Greater 401k Savings
- Few Fully Bundled Mega Plans Remain
- Boeing DC Plan Participants Sue Over Inflated Stock Price ; 401(k) lawsuit over Vanguard fees ends with $23.7 million settlement
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder and Creator of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 300,000 industry professionals, private and public sector executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.