Retirement Week in Review
MARCH 30, 2019 SUBSCRIBE
- The Weekly Pulse for Sunday, March 24, 2019 In this episode: (1) More #Financialliteracy initiatives!, (2) Medical Bills are Killing Americans, (3) the Fed goes dovish and financial markets take a tumble late in the week; we’re taking the long-term view, (4) tales from the Golden Road – Grant Sabatier checks in on his book/listening tour, (5) is more fee #disclosure coming? and (6) More Netflix originals and Disney’s new streaming services comes online. This week’s special guest is the University of Chicago‘s, Rebecca Maxcy, Director of the Magnetar Capital UChicago Financial Education Initiative.
- The Morning Pulse Academy: A Primer on Multiple Employer Plans (MEPs)
- DC Assets Took Hit in Fourth Quarter Rout
- Technology is essential component of growth ; Blockchain will upend the 401(k) market
- Is it time to change federal retirement benefits?
- Fiduciary duty and the choice between active and passive
- Shorter Employee Tenure Demands Progressive Plan Design
- Target-date funds mount comeback after down 2018
- Pacific Rim Adds to State-Sponsored Retirement Plan Earthquake
- Is the federal retirement system overdue for surgery? ; How Congress and America’s CEOs Can Make Retiring Easier
- M&T Bank Workers Want 21000-Person Class in 401(k) Challenge ; Oracle Granted Partial Summary Judgment in 401(K) Fees/Investment Option Case
- Gig Workers Feel Just As Prepared for Retirement As Traditional Workers
- Why retirement readiness is a top concern for talent professionals
- Stay Motion Signals End of Eaton Vance ERISA Challenge ; A Litigator’s Journey To The Cutting Edge Of ERISA Mediation
- TSP Officials Confident Congress Will Act on Shutdown Relief Bill
- Nearly Half of State and Local Government Employees Approve of Auto-Enrollment
- 401(k) managed accounts becoming more diverse
- Kraft Heinz DC participants file suit over company stock decline
- Major Trends in 401k Target Date Funds
- How Auto Portability Serves the Best Interest of 401k Participants
- Fidelity faces another lawsuit over 401(k) fees
- 403(b) and 457 plans: Recent developments that could affect your 2019 check-up
- Transamerica Says $3.8M Settlement Blocks New 401(k) Suit
- All The Retirement Plans In The World Won’t Help If We Don’t Save
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder and Creator of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 300,000 industry professionals, private and public sector executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.