Retirement Week in Review
March 2, 2019 SUBSCRIBE
- The Morning Pulse Academy: Data: Who owns it and how do you protect privacy?
- The Weekly Pulse for Sunday, February 24, 2019 In this episode: (1) Data Privacy – what are the rules of the road for employers (plan sponsors) and service providers?, (2) How do millennials stack up against their older counterparts in terms of compensation and savings?, (3) Markets and crypto rebound, how are investors reacting? , (4) the fastest growing well paid jobs and (5) Consumer reports cites a decline in quality for Tesla. Special guest this week is the amazing Phil Rovner, Engineer, Entrepreneur & Musician.
- Americans want government to play larger role in retirement planning
- The 10 biggest threats for retirement plan advisers
- Jason Zweig’s Proposal to Scrap 401(k)s
- 3 defined contribution plan design trends to watch
- Make the Most of the New Military Retirement Plan
- Employee suit over ‘imprudent’ 401k investments can proceed
- Fight Between CFA and CPFA Designation Escalates
- 401(k) Plan Costs Continue to Decrease
- IRS Requests Comments On Retirement Plan Enrollment
- With threat over for now, Congress to continue push for TSP withdrawal options during future shutdowns
- CFA Institute Sues American Retirement Association Over Fiduciary Designation
- Fidelity sued for ‘secret payments’ in 401(k) plans
- Participants Stay the Course With Their DC Plans
- Death Of DOL Rule Helps Drive Rollover Market, LIMRA Says
- Auto-Portability: Preventer of 401k ‘Leakage’
- Fidelity Charged With ‘Secret’ Payment Scheme in Violation of ERISA
- Fewer corporate DC plans holding company stock
- GAO Asks for More Guidance on DC Plan Assets Transferred to States ; New Jersey Senate passes Secure Choice retirement savings bill
- SCOTUS will not review USC 403(b) case
- Would Illiquid Assets in 401ks Be Crazy or Constructive?
- Glide path? What’s that? How to better communicate with 401(k) savers
- More IRS Guidance Needed on Unclaimed 401(k) Savings: GAO
- Anthem Settles 401(k) Fee Class Action Ahead of Trial
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder and Creator of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 200,000 industry professionals, private and public sector executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.