February 6, 2019 SUBSCRIBE
PERSONAL FINANCE, FINANCIAL WELLNESS & FINANCIAL LITERACY
- 6 Ways Retirement Has Changed Over the Past 25 Years ; How Americans Can Regain Control Over When To Retire ; What the shutdown taught us about saving for retirement
- Average Americans Really Don’t Understand 401(k)s and Financial Terminology ; Bill would require financial literacy classes in Texas ; Study shows millennials lack financial literacy
- Why You May Not Be Worried Enough About Financial Fraud
- From divorce issues to shoe spending, financial advisers are hearing it all
- Artificial intelligence is changing credit cards and banking
- Tax season is upon us: Here’s what you need to know
HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS
- Alphabet’s Healthcare Initiative Squares Off With Amazon, Apple
- Amazon health care joint venture names Zocdoc executive as CTO, ramps up hiring
TECH & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Hackers stole nearly half a billion personal records in 2018 ; FINRA Report on Best Cybersecurity Practices Is Must-Read ; Can AI Become Our New Cybersecurity Sheriff?
- Global Regulators Having Hard Time Defining Fintech—Like The Rest Of Us
- A Hackers Take On Blockchain Security
- Amazon added a first-ever warning about counterfeit products to its earnings report
- Google Parent Shows Cost of Branching Out
401k, 403b, 457b, NONQUALIFIED, STATE-RUN PLANS
- How Many Millionaires Are in the Thrift Savings Plan?
- Exxon Cleared in 401(k) Investors’ Suit Over Stock Price
- CalPERS is strong — but challenges remain
- More On Chicago Pension Underfunding – It’s The Demographics, Stupid
- Kansas governor tries to sell wary retirees on pensions plan
- NJ public-worker pensions paid $670M to investment managers last year
- State treasurer will recommend pension changes
- House speaker dismisses chances for quick pension agreement
- Pension Fund: Dallas First Responders’ Paychecks Have Had Mistakes For Years
- Florida Pensions Investigate Potential Discriminatory Behavior by Airbnb
- Intel computes $480 million pension plan contribution in 2018
- Bonds Are Saying Something – We Should Be Listening
- Why the stock market might not cheer a weaker US dollar after all
- AAA: January Gas Prices Lowest in Three Years ; Will Trump’s Venezuela Sanctions Hit US Gasoline Supply?
- Senators Push Financial Firms to Help Stop Global Deforestation
- January’s Stock-Market Rally Revives Appetite for Risky Margin Loans
- Cuomo Blames Trump Tax Plan for Reduced New York Tax Collections
- Black school endowments push for growth, diversity
- The British Have Plans to Evacuate the Queen If Brexit Goes Sideways
- Alternative ETFs Took a Bigger Share of Equity Investors’ Cash in 2018
- 2018 Report Card For Hedge Funds ; Dispute between Sears and Eddie Lampert’s hedge fund could jeopardize bid to save retailer
- Is Private Equity Really Safe From Disruption?
- Romania Wants Its Central Bank to Help Find a Way to End the ‘Greed Tax’
- The Untold Truth About REIT Investments
- How the extended cycle is impacting sovereign wealth fund spending
- Tax Screw-Ups and People Problems: Experts Reveal Biggest Blunders of Rich Families
- Valuation of Crypto Assets ; Cryptocurrency thief cops to million-dollar hacking scheme as tech squad builds rep
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 200,000 industry professionals, private and public sector executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.