August 28, 2019 SUBSCRIBE
PERSONAL FINANCE, FINANCIAL WELLNESS, ANNUITIES, TAXES, CHARITY & FINANCIAL LITERACY
- How much money you need to retire at 55 and live on investment income alone until 90; Building a retirement that satisfies both spouses
- Can robos replace humans as effective financial advisors?
- Sign up for a new rewards credit card now to save on holiday travel
- These Majors Make the Most (and Least) Money After College; US spends too much on higher education
- Potential effects of the new degree requirement for CFPs
- Stories Help People Understand Annuities: Economists
HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS
- Healthcare Promises: What 2020 Presidential Candidates Aren’t Telling You ; 6 Expectations Millennials Have For Their Healthcare
- CA’s In-Network Providers Increased 16% After Surprise Billing Law
- Firms Partner to Provide Health Benefits to Professional Associations
- How a healthcare ‘hedge fund’ run by ex-congressman plans to cut costs
- Human Resources to launch health benefits smartphone app
- Insurers want patients to use wearables. That could be a problem.
TECH, MEDIA & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Has your child’s information been compromised? Data breach hits schools in CNY, nationwide ; IBM Study Shows Data Breach Costs on the Rise ; Georgia Supreme Court May Weigh in on Standing in Data Breach Litigation
- Google’s latest feature helps battle smartphone addiction
- The future of wearables? Linen thread that can be sewn into your body
401k, 403b, 457b, NONQUALIFIED, STATE-RUN PLANS & LITIGATION
- Does Your Practice Have an Education ‘Gap?’
- There Is Room to Improve Recordkeeper Websites for Plan Sponsors; Why Advisors Pick – and Punt – Recordkeepers
- Defaults Play a Big Role in Savings Outcomes
- Proposal To Digitize 401(k) Disclosures Moves Forward ; AI, blockchain should be high priority for record keepers
- Senators urge reversal in slated Thrift Savings Plan investment in China
- Why 401k Advisors Should Be Concerned By Latest Schlichter Settlement ; Vanderbilt Workers’ Attys Want $5M Cut Of ERISA Settlement
- Shaheen, Rubio demand US pension fund reject China investment
- Pension Funds Chased Alternative Investments After the Crisis. They Missed the Bull Market.
- When California pensions get bigger than big ; California state workers are giving up a raise. New contract reflects pension debt concerns
- Guarded optimism reported on pension system
- Louisiana State Employees’ reports 4.4% return for fiscal year
- Illinois Municipal League pushes pension consolidation talks as budget pressures mount
- The Factors Suggesting The US May Be Saved From A Recession
- Central Bankers’ New-Found Love of Gold Seen Bolstering Demand ; Investors need to heed the warning from central banks
- Oil rises on hopes of easing US-China trade tension ; Mixed Trade Signals Roil Commodities
- Dating apps have become a hotbed for scammers trying to trick investors into making risky trades
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 500,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.