Retirement Week in Review
- The Weekly Pulse Podcast for Sunday, July 14, 2019 In this episode: (1) Kristina Hooper, Invesco, Chief Global Markets Strategist, takes us on a look back at the first half of 2019 and sheds some light on what we might expect from markets the remainder of the year, (2) BREAKING NEWS: Department of Labor secretary Acosta resigns. What’s the impact to benefit regulation and who may replace him?, (3) Atlas Shrugged: Employees striking for climate change, (4) Ranking the states for retirement, (5) Blended retirement: the challenges of military spouses and their families, (6) Amazon is now offering new skills training to its employees, (7) a closer look at the #FIRE movement – will they actually stop working? and, (8),the California Consumer Privacy Act’s impact on employee benefits.
- The Morning Pulse Academy | The Talent Wars!
- As the workforce ages, phased retirement grows
- Are you capitalizing on this 401(k) plan sponsor value-add? ; Workplace Benefits Critical To Employee Satisfaction ; Sponsors of Fully Automated Retirement Plans Feel They Are Reaching Goals
- Open MEPs Not for Every Plan Sponsor
- SCOTUS Ruling Has Fiduciary Rule Implications
- 5 Positive Retirement Plan Proposals Currently Circling Washington
- ACA Redux? We Don’t Need a Retirement Plan ‘Public Option’
- 401(k) data dilemma is hurting the industry — especially participants ; Retirement has become the lynchpin of complete advisory practices
- Take retirement readiness to the nuclear level
- A Closer Look at Legislative Proposals Impacting Retirement ; Can Congress Help Americans Save for Retirement? ; Politicians Opposing SECURE Act and Why; Income Options Are Coming to 401(k) Plans
- Adidas Joins List of Companies Sued Over Fees in Small 401(k)s ; Gucci Approved to Settle 401(k) Fee Lawsuit for $1.2 Million
- Improve Your Company 401(k) With Behavioral Finance
- The Writing on the Wall: America’s Retirement Crisis by the Numbers
- Mutual Fund Fees in 401(k)s Keep On Falling: ICI
- Sponsors Want More Financial Wellness Offerings from Advisers ; Small DC plan sponsors eager for more services – survey
- How Behavioral Finance Will Impact This Swing State’s Retirement Savings
- Overtime Rule May Be Issued Faster Under New DOL Leadership ; IRS Proposes Rule to Ease Liability Under 401(k) Multiple Employer Plans
- Adidas Sued Over Excessive Fees for 401(k) Participants
- 401(k) fund fees fall faster than industry ; 401(k) Investor’s Move to Fixed Income Continues in June
- Coloradans support state-operated retirement savings plan for private workers, poll says
- VRS Hybrid Plan Drawing Even Fewer Contributions
- Judge dismisses George Washington University ERISA breach suit ; MIT Defends Management Of 401(k) Plan In ERISA Suit
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder is the Creator and Founder of The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the The Weekly Pulse podcast and TV show, as well as the original series Roads2Retirement.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is an award-winning digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 500,000, individuals, industry professionals, private and public sector executives, and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news and content.