July 25, 2018
#PERSONALFINANCE #SAVINGS #COLLEGESAVINGS #529 #LIFEINSURANCE #SOCIALSECURITY #ROBOADVISOR
- Advisors, Clients Talking More About Charitable Giving
- This is what Americans think is the ideal age to retire. It’s older than you may want.
- Art ‘Investors’: Are You Collecting Art or Merely Decorating?
- Managing Debt in Retirement Takes Some Planning; Study Finds Advisors Key to Financial Clarity
- What Employee Speech Is Protected in the Workplace?
- Opinion: This is what it really takes to become a 401(k) millionaire
- Retirement Readiness Is Possible for Caregivers, But It’s Tough
#401k #403b #457 #STABLEVALUE #ERISA #ADVISOR
- Can Your 401(k) Be Hacked?
- Millennials Biggest Beneficiaries of Pension Protection Act; Target-date funds the engine powering continued growth
- Work remains to get word out on employer match
- DC Plan Priorities Make ESG More Palatable
- 2 bills in Congress could make small business 401(k)s easier
#PENSIONS #DEFINEDBENEFIT #ACTUARIAL
- Pension funds cannot afford Sanders’ tax on financial transactions
- Public CIO pay getting renewed attention
- Yes, Let’s Expand Social Security – To Public Sector Employees
- Unfunded Pension Liabilities a Benefits Problem, Not Just a Funding Problem
- New pension panel meeting for first time
- Public Pension Well Running Dry
- China’s pension fund investment grows steadily
#HEALTHCARE #HSA, #MEDICARE #MEDICAID
- A healthcare solution both parties can support
- Lower Cost, Higher Quality Health Care Is Right At Our Fingertips
- AHIP: Rebates not driving rise in drug pricing
- Hospitals Rally With Investors Pinning Hopes on Private Equity Buyers
#TECH #ARTIFICIALINTELLIGENCE #CYBERSECURITY #BLOCKCHAIN #DATABREACH #OTT #CUTTHECORD
- Can Fintech Solve The US Healthcare Crisis?
- Here’s what US adults actually know about cybersecurity ; Cyber security: A work in progress; San Diego Airport Responds to Being Ranked Worst in Country For Cybersecurity
- Why Amazon Wants to Get Into Financial Services
#MARKETS #CENTRALBANKS #COMMODITIES #FEDERALRESERVE #FED #INTERESTRATES #ENDOWMENTS #ESG #MUTUALFUND #ETF #BREXIT
- Second-quarter GDP growth will be powerful — but workers are being left behind; US 4% GDP Growth Seen More ‘Luck of the Draw’ Than New Reality
- Global Central Bank Chatter Rattles Bond Market
- Oil prices fall on demand concerns as G20 warns of risks to growth; How The Fracking Revolution Broke OPEC’s Hold On Oil Prices
- New Lows In Natural Gas, But It Holds $2.70
- ICOs Were 45% Of IPOs In Q2 2018, As Cryptos Disrupt Investment Banks
- Euro zone consumer confidence unchanged in July
- The dire consequences of a no-deal Brexit
#ALTERNATIVES #CRYPTOCURRENCY #HEDGEFUNDS #PRIVATEEQUITY #REALESTATE #REIT #INFRASTRUCTURE #VENTURECAPITAL #SMARTBETA #FAMILYOFFICES
- Alternative mutual funds sales plunge as investors turn wary
- Hedge funds of funds are back, but this time with a few twists; Performance issues taking a toll on hedge funds
- Another billionaire hedge fund manager criticises bitcoin
- Single Versus Multi-Factor ETFs
- Single-Family Offices Are On The Search For Internal Investment Talent
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder, CEO and Defined Contribution Practice Leader for The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the interview show Roads to Retirement developed in partnership with Oct28 Productions.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is a digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 85,000 industry professionals, senior executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news.