July 24, 2018
#PERSONALFINANCE #SAVINGS #COLLEGESAVINGS #529 #LIFEINSURANCE #SOCIALSECURITY #ROBOADVISOR
- Investment fees are down, but some people are paying more for no reason
- Is the era of easy money over?
- 12 clever ways to save money every day, according to financial experts
- Charitable giving must be part of your financial planning
- What is shaping the advice business of tomorrow?
- QLAC has advantages, but they’re not for everybody
- Estate Planning: It’s Ok to exclude a child from the will
#401k #403b #457 #STABLEVALUE #ERISA #ADVISOR
- Employers have to give more
- Here’s What the Proposed Retirement Savings Changes Could Mean to You
- Can our superannuation system handle another financial crisis?
#PENSIONS #DEFINEDBENEFIT #ACTUARIAL
- Public Pensions Are Earning More Than 8%—That’s Unlikely to Go On Much Longer
- California teacher pension debt swamps school budgets
- EDITORIAL: Nevada fares poorly in study on public-sector pension promises
- Europe’s biggest pension funds dump CO2 polluters
#HEALTHCARE #HSA, #MEDICARE #MEDICAID
#TECH #ARTIFICIALINTELLIGENCE #CYBERSECURITY #BLOCKCHAIN #DATABREACH #OTT #CUTTHECORD
- Singapore experiences its worst data breach; IBM study calculates full cost of ‘mega breaches,’ topping $350M
- Disney Prevails as Comcast Drops its Bid for Fox. Now What?
- Behold This Disastrously Bad Op-Ed Calling for Amazon to Replace Libraries
#MARKETS #CENTRALBANKS #COMMODITIES #FEDERALRESERVE #FED #INTERESTRATES #ENDOWMENTS #ESG #MUTUALFUND #ETF #BREXIT
- The Return of Inflation and Rising Interest Rates; Trump’s Attack on the Federal Reserve and China Leaves Investors Feeling Strange
- Crude Oil Price Forecast: Storm Clouds Gather
- Tight labor markets are stretching Colorado employers
- US courts allies with free trade offers at G20, France resists; Europe Shows Unity in Confronting US Trade Policy: G-20 Update
- Saudi Arabia to Spend Billions to Revive Foreign Investment
- Brexit Goes Back to UK’s Top Judges in Scottish Test for May
#ALTERNATIVES #CRYPTOCURRENCY #HEDGEFUNDS #PRIVATEEQUITY #REALESTATE #REIT #INFRASTRUCTURE #VENTURECAPITAL #SMARTBETA #FAMILYOFFICES
- Alternative mutual funds sales plunge as investors turn wary
- Can factor investing kill off the hedge fund?
- PE Panorama: Asia money pours into venture capital
- Here’s what happened to the cryptocurrencies that celebrities vouched for; No clear signals being offered for cryptocurrency rules; The Barriers to Institutional Entry Into Cryptocurrency
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder, CEO and Defined Contribution Practice Leader for The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the interview show Roads to Retirement developed in partnership with Oct28 Productions.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is a digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 85,000 industry professionals, senior executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news.