July 18, 2018
#PERSONALFINANCE #SAVINGS #COLLEGESAVINGS #529 #LIFEINSURANCE #SOCIALSECURITY #ROBOADVISOR
- How Hidden Costs Can Dent Your Retirement Income
- How To Retire At 62 With A Measly Million; 10 worst states for retirement
- Writing on the wall for direct-to-consumer robo startups
#401k #403b #457 #STABLEVALUE #ERISA #ADVISOR
- Small Business 401(k) Plans on the Up and Up; Bipartisan Bill Would Create Richer Simple Plans for Small Businesses
- Loyola University lays off staff, curbs retirement contributions to balance budget
- Gannett 401(k) Participants Seek Cert. In Benefits Suit; ERISA Litigation Surging – Focus on Fees
- MPs call for collective defined contribution pensions
#PENSIONS #DEFINEDBENEFIT #ACTUARIAL
- What Would LDI Look Like for Public Pensions?
- Present consequences of unfunded pension liabilities and ways forward
- Budget Breakdown: How Will New Spending Plan Affect Public Pensions?
- Federal judge says hedge funds can sue over Puerto Rico debt
- Pension deficits down over month
- NEST cuts coal and nuclear fuel from new commodities fund
#HEALTHCARE #HSA, #MEDICARE #MEDICAID
- Hidden From View: The Astonishingly High Administrative Costs of US Health Care
- More and more health care bills are over $1 million—and expensive drugs are playing a major role
- How GDPR Will Affect Privacy And Security Standards In US Health Care
- Employers Use Health Benefits to Recruit Workers
- A Foolish Take: How Medicare Premiums Have Soared Over Time
#TECH #ARTIFICIALINTELLIGENCE #CYBERSECURITY #BLOCKCHAIN #DATABREACH #OTT #CUTTHECORD
- Can Artificial Intelligence Solve Your Bias Problem?
- Netflix stock slammed after earnings, as subscriber growth and revenue fall short ; Amazon’s stock sinks after website crashes as Prime Day 2018 kicks off
- Fintech’s reach is limited to the rich 23% of Indians, says report
#MARKETS #CENTRALBANKS #COMMODITIES #FEDERALRESERVE #FED #INTERESTRATES #ENDOWMENTS #ESG #MUTUALFUND #ETF #BREXIT
- Global Growth Peaked With a Whimper, Not a Bang; Survey of economists: US sales and employment likely to grow
- Dollar wavers as Trump and Putin meet
- Key food commodities face risk of price spike
- Oil Falls as Traders Anticipate Higher Supply
- Real Time Economics: Why the Productivity Gap Is Bad for the Global Economy
- States Spark Endowment Gifts With Special Tax Incentives; Senators Seek Federal Data On Giving
- ‘Low-for-long’ interest rates may make banks vulnerable, central banks find
- Long-term investors are not the enemy for European company chiefs
- May bows to Brexit pressure in parliament
#ALTERNATIVES #CRYPTOCURRENCY #HEDGEFUNDS #PRIVATEEQUITY #REALESTATE #REIT #INFRASTRUCTURE #VENTURECAPITAL #SMARTBETA #FAMILYOFFICES
- As Volatility Returns, Many Advisors Consider Alternative Investments
- eVestment: Hedge fund industry at a turning point
- Hedge funds pin macro hopes more on US yield curve than dollar; Hedge Funds Should Be Thriving Right Now. They Aren’t.
- Emerging Markets Focused Hedge Funds Post Fifth Consecutive Month of Losses
- Private Equity Firms Get Creative with Fees
- Why SEC Might Approve Bitcoin ETF? What’s Different This Time?
- Current Trends in Venture Capital
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder, CEO and Defined Contribution Practice Leader for The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the interview show Roads to Retirement developed in partnership with Oct28 Productions.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is a digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 85,000 industry professionals, senior executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news.