July 12, 2018
#PERSONALFINANCE #SAVINGS #COLLEGESAVINGS #529 #LIFEINSURANCE #SOCIALSECURITY #ROBOADVISOR
- Can You Pass This Financial Literacy Quiz? Most Americans Can’t
- Improved health outcomes can boost retirement savings
- Didn’t Save Enough For Retirement? Here Are 7 Things You Can Do.
- Many Millennials, Gen Xers Don’t Expect to Receive Social Security
- Miserable in your 40s? Don’t panic, it’s perfectly normal; Money Is Young Americans’ Greatest Source of Stress. Here’s How to Change That.
- Mapping your savings journey
- Investing With Mutual Funds: How to Choose the Right One for You
- How Much House Do You Really Need in Retirement?
- Some Commenters Tell the SEC They Still See Annuity Problems
#401k #403b #457 #STABLEVALUE #ERISA #ADVISOR
- The Good and the Bad of Retirement Saving
- Treat Retirement Pay-Ins Like They’re Mandatory
- From Seattle to Palm Beach, investors in one TDF own slivers of prime commercial real estate
- 90% of workers not on track with their pension savings
#PENSIONS #DEFINEDBENEFIT #ACTUARIAL
- What Explains Differences in Public Pension Returns Since 2001?
- Pension Buyout Market Strains Should Lead DB Plan Sponsors to “Hibernate” Plans
- State pension fund keeps positive growth trend
- Moody’s Calls Minnesota’s Pension Reform ‘Far From a Cure All’
- District Court Upholds Use of Segal Blend to Calculate Multiemployer Pension Liability
#HEALTHCARE #HSA, #MEDICARE #MEDICAID
- Texans’ Experiences with Health Care Affordability and Access
- The real driver of health care spending
- What India can teach the US about driving down the cost of health care
- Can Insurers Use Genetic Testing Results?
- Family considering divorce to afford daughter’s health care costs
- Is private equity helping or hurting healthcare?
#TECH #ARTIFICIALINTELLIGENCE #CYBERSECURITY #BLOCKCHAIN #DATABREACH #OTT #CUTTHECORD
- Cryptocurrency start-up suffers ‘security breach,’ theft of $13.5 million worth of digital tokens
- Is cybersecurity jargon creating a credibility problem?
- Google leans more on algorithms for ads as critics highlight risks
#MARKETS #CENTRALBANKS #COMMODITIES #FEDERALRESERVE #FED #INTERESTRATES #ENDOWMENTS #ESG #MUTUALFUND #ETF #BREXIT
- Corporate Bonds Are Getting Junkier; Global debt jumped by $8 trillion in Q1, rising to record $247 trillion
- Gasoline and the Summer of Uncertainty; US Drivers To Cut Gasoline Use for First Time Since 2012
- Oil climbs with equities, supply disruptions persist
- He’s Banned by FINRA. And He’s Chair of a University Endowment.
- Global Markets Are Shaking Off China’s Flashback to 2015; Chinese Tariffs on US Energy Would Signal a New Attitude
- Eurozone house prices rise at fastest in 11 years; Trade Tensions Turn Into Mood Killer for Investors in Euro Area
- UK Growth Rebounds From Bleak Winter, Consumer Spending Jumps; UK stocks wobble as Brexit turmoil casts shadow over government
#ALTERNATIVES #CRYPTOCURRENCY #HEDGEFUNDS #PRIVATEEQUITY #REALESTATE #REIT #INFRASTRUCTURE #VENTURECAPITAL #SMARTBETA #FAMILYOFFICES
- Hedge fund index returns show tiny increase for quarter
- Hedge Funds Caught in Trump’s Trade War Crossfire Feel the Pain
- Why a $1 Trillion Mountain of Private-Equity Cash Matters
- The State Of REITs: July 2018 Edition; How investing in real estate can easily go sideways
- Venture Capital Was Full Steam Ahead in 2017. Will It Keep Up The Pace?
- Smart beta ETFs have an edge over vanilla products, but are not fool-proof
- The Hot Asset Class for Family Offices
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder, CEO and Defined Contribution Practice Leader for The Morning Pulse, Inc. Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets. He also is the creator, producer and host of the interview show Roads to Retirement developed in partnership with Oct28 Productions.
ABOUT THE MORNING PULSE
Founded in 2012, The Morning Pulse, Inc. is a digital technology, media company and consulting firm focused on aggregating, organizing and delivering retirement and financial services industry information daily and weekly. Over 85,000 industry professionals, senior executives and government officials have come to trust The Morning Pulse for timely delivery of important and relevant news.