- Finances Weigh on the Minds of the Majority of Americans ; Here’s where people are turning for cash as household income takes a dive ; Why It’s Importance To Reassess Your Retirement Projection During Times Of Market Volatility ; Pandemic will force big changes in retirement planning
- The Stock Market Is Crazy Expensive—And That’s OK
- Walmart employees get second round of cash bonuses for working during pandemic
- I was forced to retire early. Should I pay off my mortgage? ; What negative interest rates would mean for your wallet
- Social Security recipients may be in for a rude awakening later this year
- Colleges Around The Country Are Expecting Shortfalls Despite Rich Endowments
- Poor Economy Prompts Change to Gift Annuities
- Over 50 and looking for a job? Here’s the smart way to pitch yourself
- Aging in Place specialists serve with precautions in place
- Can Fruits, Tea Help Fend Off Alzheimer’s Disease?
- How to Ease Daily Life in Multigenerational Households
- Eligibility for ACA Health Coverage Following Job Loss
- The coronavirus is a siren for the health-related Sustainable Development Goals
- Distribution of CARES Act Funding Among Hospitals
- Private equity firms now control many hospitals, ERs and nursing homes. Is it good for health care?
- What the Pandemic Has Done to My Daughter’s Pediatrician’s Office
- Ransomware, Data Breach Follow Phishing Attack at Magellan Health ; Thinking About Blowing The Whistle On Your Employer For Cybersecurity Violations?
- Artificial intelligence can’t yet learn common sense
- Coronavirus: Fintech sector ‘squeezed’ by Bounce Back loans
- Virus-tracing apps must not be used for mass surveillance -EU says
- 5 Reasons The Insurance Industry Needs To Reimagine The Customer Experience
- Musk, Texas governor talk about potential Tesla move to Lone Star state
- VC investment in America’s “Mighty Middle” steadily rising
- Amazon calls on Congress to create anti-price gouging law
- Most US employers plan to make 401(k) assets easier to access during pandemic ; New Measures Announced to Protect the University’s Financial Future ; Federal Retirement Fund Halts Planned China Investment Under Pressure
- Dave Ramsey Might Think I’m Crazy, But Here’s Why You Should Skip Your 401k Match
- Why ERISA Advisors Should (Really) Consider Stable Value Funds
- Virus Downturn Will Further Strain Troubled Public Pension Funds ; Reader poll: What factors are most important for police officer job satisfaction? ; Milliman analysis: April market rebound helps public pensions recover half of Q1 losses ; House Bill Promises Free Coronavirus Treatment, Pension Aid
- Auditors: CT continues to pay millions of $ in pension benefits above legal limits
- DiNapoli: NYC pension funds on track for negative fiscal-year returns
- Drop in New Jersey lottery proceeds could affect state’s pension contribution
- Detroit General Retirement System has enough assets to pay out 8.5 years of pension benefits
- DB transfer values recover but activity hits record low
- Trustees Told To Prioritize Defined Contribution Transfers
- WSJ Survey: Coronavirus to Cause 17% Unemployment in June ; How COVID-19 Is Accelerating Retail Bankruptcies ; Negative Rates Bets Are Going Global to Ire of Central Banks
- Coronavirus and PPP fraud: Who the government is watching
- Gasoline demand improves as states reopen and drivers hit the road, but it’s still down 30% ; Oil falls as fears of second coronavirus wave take hold
- Do we need a global organization to oversee climate change issues? ; Canadian University Divesting Endowment Of Fossil Fuels
- Bond ETFs Climb as the Fed Kicks Off Historic Purchase Program
- SEC Proposes Rule to Establish Framework for Fund Valuation Practices
- Consumer sentiment is rising; but the jobs market will feel pain for some time yet ; Norway to Withdraw Record Amount from Sovereign Wealth Fund ; Brazil govt cuts 2020 GDP forecast to -4.7%, the biggest fall since 1900
- Alternative investments: do they belong in your portfolio?
- Hedge Funds, Go Home — Japan Is Closing the Door ; Evolution of the hedge fund industry since 2008
- Private equity firms have a ‘fair amount of dry powder’
- Venture capital’s new normal
- The IRS Is Hiring Consultants To Crack Down On Cryptocurrency Tax Evasion ; Cryptocurrency Market Is Becoming Even More Concentrated
- US REIT Risk Rises as Coronavirus Hits Senior Housing Occupancy
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Jeffrey H. Snyder currently serves as Founder for The Morning Pulse, Inc and lead anchor for the Broadcast Retirement Network Considered an “industry insider”, thought-leader and an independent voice on retirement, personal finance and related issues, he has appeared in both television and print discussing the issues related to retirement and the capital markets.
ABOUT THE BROADCAST RETIREMENT NETWORK
The Broadcast Retirement Network (BRN) is the first lifestyle media platform focused on helping Americans achieve financial independence and to make retirement and savings culturally relevant. The content is informative and engages the viewer. Most importantly – No agendas, no sales pitches, no product pushes.
Our morning show, BRN AM, provides an assessment of daily issues so that Americans can create a plan of action for themselves and their families. BRN AM focuses on delivering headline news via brief interviews with real Americans working toward their financial goals.
Unlike financial shows which prioritize institutional investment managers and public policy organizations, BRN AM is a lifestyle show that brings the stories and ideas of regular Americans to the forefront. We engage with a range of topics pertaining to retirement, focusing individual episodes on personal finance, healthcare, social security, home-ownership and so on to provide viewers with the full picture regarding the future of financial security in America.