January 29, 2021 SUBSCRIBE
- How to take advantage of low interest rates — the best moves for investors and borrowers
- Mutual Fund Investors Dump Stocks For Five Straight Weeks ; Online trading platforms see a surge in usage as Redditors take on Wall Street ; Are Microsaving Apps Worth It?
- The Age of ETFs is coming ; Will 2020 Make Us More Empathetic Investors? ; Robinhood CEO: The retail investors that have felt ‘talked down to’ are now ’empowered’
- Gas prices expected to remain below $3 a gallon ; Here’s why your gas bill might seem high
- USDA Temporarily Suspends Debt Collections, Foreclosures and Other Activities on Farm Loans ; SBA finds ‘anomalies’ in hundreds of thousands of small business relief loans ; Small-business owners welcome Biden’s order to ‘Buy American’
- In surprise move, mortgage rates fall to new record low
- W-2s May Need to Be Corrected Due to the FFCRA ; Required Minimum Distributions and Your Taxes: A Quick Primer
- Why Business Leaders Shouldn’t Avoid Estate Planning ; Estate Planning and Leaving a Legacy for Your Loved Ones
- Aging in Quarantine? It’s Been Fast and Furious ; Does COVID-19 have you thinking about living in your home longer?
- A compound that slows bone loss, and a resource for developing treatments to slow aging
- Solving the Medicare Puzzle/Medicare Myths Exposed
- Medicare Should Require Hospitals to Buy American-Made Essential Generic Drugs
- Staying agile: A key to financial planning during a crisis ; Efficient staffing can combat healthcare workforce shortages brought about by COVID-19
- Fitness and Wearable Tech Expand Medical Focus
- Lawmakers Want No ‘Surprise Billing’ for Health Benefit Plan Sponsors
- Medicaid Expansion Could Have Reduced COVID-19 Uninsurance
- What are the advantages of blockchain as an educational resource?
- Traditional Portfolios Won’t Cut It Anymore, Endowments and Foundations Say
- Many Cybersecurity Job Candidates Are Subpar, While On-the-Job Training Falls Short ; World Economic Forum ranks cybersecurity failure as a significant global risk
- Fintech regulations, financial stability, and data privacy: So, what is the path to go forward?
- The Evil Aspect of Sim Swapping Scams
- Apple’s Wearables Category Sets New Revenue Record in Q1 2021
- Should Google pay content creators and publishers for using their online contents? ; One Tale From an Amazon Seller
- China to step up supervision of financial activities on internet platforms ; China central bank policymaker says fintech needs regulation just like banks
- A Reality Check for Everyone Expecting to Retire ; Covid-19 has hurt women’s retirement accounts ― Here’s how to rebuild ; My daughters inherited my ex-wife’s 401(k), should they convert it to a Roth? ; Is Saving 10% of Your Salary Enough for Retirement?
- US Individual Annuity Sales Rise ; SECURE Act may boost annuities in retirement plans. Are advisors ready?
- TSP sets milestones in assets and members ; Billions Flow Out of TSP Due to COVID, and More
- Few 401k Plans Currently Offer Alternatives Within TDFs ; Labor rule on ESG already trimming fund options for retirement plans ; Biden May Have to Move Quickly to Reverse Anti-ESG Rule
- Sponsors Should Understand How to Use DOL Guidance on Missing Participants ; How new Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen will impact retirement in the future
- Pension funds demand BlackRock disclose its political activity in the wake of US Capitol riots
- Westmoreland pension fund hits record value of more than $500M
- New York City divesting $4 billion in fossil fuels from pension funds as state made similar move
- Value of RI pension fund hits $9.5 billion amid market surge
- Pension: Firm facing lawsuit tried to influence lawmakers
- Missouri employee pension says firm had lobbyist, lawmaker apply pressure on lawsuit
- Peru Congress Edges Closer to Giving State Control Over Pensions
- UK pension schemes face new climate risk reporting rules
- Indians Aren’t Spending—’Marriage Can Wait. I’m Saving for Covid Emergencies’
- Eight ways pensions are about to get better
- Australian Financial Regulator Hit by Data Breach
- Fourth quarter GDP to show businesses spent, but consumers held back ; Consumer Confidence in US Improves on Outlook for Economy ; Fed keeps rates near zero as economy struggles to recover from pandemic ; US yields sink ahead of Fed; investors wary of stock sell-off
- Oil rises as larger-than-expected US crude draw outweighs Covid-19 demand concerns ; Is Another Oil Price Spike Likely Soon? ; Natural Gas Futures Continue Climbing After More Cold Trends Overnight
- German consumer confidence set to drop sharply ; Argentinian Farmers To Benefit From A Blockchain Solution Launching A Digital Barter Economy ; Central bank digital cash could come to 20% of the world in three years -BIS ; Gold purchase by global central banks declines sharply in 2020: WGC ; Truckers Shun UK Ports to Avoid Brexit Red Tape
- Scaling up sustainable investing in a post-pandemic world ; UK to require large plans to align climate-change reporting with task force standards ; NYC Is Enforcing Energy-Efficiency Grades — and Most Buildings Are Failing ; Up-trending farming and landscape disruptions threaten Paris climate agreement goals ; A surge in green financing boosts climate businesses
- Fund buyers turn to alternative investments to manage risk – survey
- Hedge-Fund Titans Lose Billions to Reddit Traders Running Amok ; Reddit Jolts Activist-Short Hedge Funds Into ‘Adapt or Die’ Mode ; Hedge Fund Closings Were Up in 2020 — But It’s Not What You Think.
- Private equity to gain from sustainability discrimination in all asset classes
- Bitcoin Bounces Off $30000 as Record Momentum Fades ; Big-Name Ivy League Endowments Are Now Buying Bitcoin ; The Impact of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Law ; $147M ‘Gem Coins’ Scam Leads to 12-Year Sentence for California Man
- Are We Opening Up The REIT Pandora Box?