January 22, 2021 SUBSCRIBE
- Why it’s Best to Have More than a Friend Help You Through Your Financial Resolutions ; Struggling Workers’ Financial Woes Mount ; How to pay off debt and avoid common mistakes
- The Big Financial Planning Opportunities for A Knowledgeable Women’s Market ; How this woman paid down debt, started a business, and bought a house—by age 28
- An Unbiased View of Financial Advisors
- Disney World isn’t selling new annual passes, and expert warns they might not come back until 2022
- The Importance of Estate Planning in a Digital Age
- The Role Of Connected Devices In Modern Healthcare
- Drug price hikes without new evidence upped spending by $1.2B, ICER says
- Preparing your Practice for a Private Equity Transaction
- Crypto tech vs. COVID-19: How hospitals are using blockchain in the vaccine rollout ; Amazon offers to help Biden with COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- US spinal care practice among first to issue healthcare data breach warning in 2021
- Healthcare funding shatters records in 2020, helped by COVID-19 ; Telehealth is dialing up the dollars
- Are We Taking Data Security Seriously Enough? ; Driveline Employees Denied Class Status in Data Breach Lawsuit
- Is your running watch accurately tracking your sleep?
- Is Job Automation Connected to Disability?
- Fintech startups and unicorns had a stellar Q4 2020 ; Federal agencies, states compete to be fintech regulator
- Artificial Intelligence Is a House Divided
- When life, work and travel collide: working remotely abroad is here to stay
- The New Architecture Of Tech Innovation Looks Very Much Like This.
- More Americans Face Retirement Insecurity; Americans Aren’t Draining Their Retirements Funds in the Pandemic ; 3 Common Retirement Regrets, and What to Do About Them ; Should You Pay Off Debt Or Save For Retirement? ; Should you be a gig worker in retirement? Here’s how to manage Social Security, savings
- Improving How Retirement Income Is Measured ; How sponsors can facilitate better retirement participant outcomes and improve plan metrics in 2021
- Yellen calls for more COVID relief, retirement access ; DOL Guidance on Missing Participants Is No Longer Missing
- Outlook Improves for Multiemployer Reform in 2021, 2022
- OPERS funds exceed expected rates of return for 2020
- Could States Cash in on the Cryptocurrency Craze?
- RI ends investment in Raimondo’s old venture-capital firm
- UK Calls on Pension Fiduciaries to Help Protect Plan Members from Scams
- Juggling your children’s/grandchildren’s education and your looming retirement
- State Super Names New Cio
- Troubles pension: Stormont ‘must not play games’
- Health Dept says it is working to pay affordable rates for COVID-19 vaccines
- Stock-market bulls are fooling themselves over the risk of a bear market while the economy keeps growing ; Record Number Of Fund Managers Overweight On Emerging Markets ; Silver prices surge as markets bet on inflation-inducing stimulus
- Paycheck Protection program reopens Tuesday for second round of small-business loans ; PPP redux off to smooth, but slow, start; banks suffer from weak loan demand ;Helping Small-Business Owners Through a Pandemic ; ‘Time To Cut Losses’: Inside The Final Days Of A Boston Restaurant
- Investors Flock Back into Oil ; Keystone Pipeline canceled, let the layoffs begin
- Across the Atlantic: the year ahead in foreign exchange ; Brexit: ‘My meat shipment is rotting in Rotterdam’ ; Suriname Could Be Latest Big Oil Find as Industry Cuts Costs ; BOJ keeps policy steady in January, downgrades economic assessment ; India’s risky investment climate ; How to stimulate post-Covid investment into mining exploration in Africa
- ESG Research: Solving the Integration Challenges ; Supreme Court Considers Baltimore Suit Against Oil Companies Over Climate Change ; Can a Tiny Hedge Fund Push ExxonMobile Towards Sustainability? ; Vegan Venture Fund Targets Post-Pandemic Food Dilemmas ; Solar leads renewables growth in 2020 despite COVID-19 slowdown
- Hedge Funds Global Outlook 2021 ; Hedge fund industry assets surge to record $3.6tn ; Hedge funds see third year of outflows ;Robinhood day traders are squeezing the hedge funds — here’s why it may continue ; Bitcoin’s inefficiencies are creating arbitrage trades for crypto hedge funds
- Private equity’s new bet on sport: buy the league ; Managing risk and improving outcomes in private equity affiliate transactions ; Tech is bridging the divide between private equity and venture capital ; Can Private Equity Cut It in Japan This Time?
- In 2020, VCs invested $428M into US-based startups every day
- New York’s investigation of cryptocurrency Tether hits fresh delay ; What Does Gary Gensler as SEC Chief Mean for Crypto? ; Treasury nominee Yellen is looking to curtail use of cryptocurrency ;Missoula County revisits zoning for cryptocurrency mining ; Panelists at CES 2021 Agree Widespread Adoption of Cryptocurrency Is Imminent
- Which CRE Sectors Are Family Offices Zeroing In On in 2021?