February 19, 2021 SUBSCRIBE
- Why stock market investors should be wary of the second half of February
- Third stimulus check? What you need to know ; How Much Cash Should You Keep In The Bank? ; Goals-Based Financial Planning: A Poor Path To Financial Success ; Do Your Clients Have Enough Liquidity?
- Reddit Is Chief Suspect as Volatility ETF Swells to $2.6 Billion ; China ETFs jump as US underperforms ; How to avoid losing all your money on investing apps ; The Case for Indexing in the Corporate Bond Market ;What are the hidden fees in tax efficient investments? ; Fired, barred broker charged over alleged $411K fraud scheme ; Can GameStop Investors Get Answers at Robinhood’s Congressional Hearing?
- Gas Buddy predicting gasoline prices to rise as extreme cold hits most of the nation ; Demand for gas driving up prices at the pump
- Mortgage rates tick up, but still close to 3 percent
- Small-Business Owners Can Be Divided into 2 Camps – Which Are You? ; It’s so cold in the South that families are bringing their farm animals inside
- Where to Start When Creating an Estate Plan ; Discuss Your Estate Plan With Your Children ; How to Keep Money From Destroying Your Family
- Growing Evidence That Mentally Ill Youths Become Less Healthy Adults
- Isolated Adults and Young Artists Boosted by Pandemic Phone Calls
- For Skin-Care Brands, It’s Not Anti-Aging Anymore. It’s Pro-Aging.
- People with multiple mental disorders may age several years faster, study finds
- SCAM ALERT: Medicare is NOT Calling to Update Information ; Solving the Medicare Puzzle/Medicare Myths Exposed
- Healthcare data breaches spiked 55% in 2020
- 5 Things To Know About The Health Insurance Marketplace Special Enrollment Period
- In Some Multifamily Buildings, Staying at Home Isn’t the Safest Option
- Amazon and New York Officials Take COVID-19 Safety Dispute to Court
- Healthcare Spending Frequency Impacts Affordability for Members ; Low-value healthcare drops only marginally despite effort to curb practices
- In pandemic year, Bristol Hospital says quick reductions were key to reducing financial loss
- IEED offers financial literacy program for young adults ; Financial literacy needs to keep up with the changing world of money
- Consider a 529 Plan to Fund Your Child’s College Education
- As Colorado legislature reconvenes, leaders pledge funds for K-12, higher education
- The “Amazonification” of Higher Education Has Arrived. It’s Not Pretty.
- School endowments chalk up 2.8% return in 2020
- Yodlee Must Still Face Consumers’ Privacy Suit ; Debit Card Fraud? Act Fast to Protect Your Money ; The Adoption of Cybersecurity Insurance and its Role in the Modern World ; Data leaks affect more than 3 billion accounts
- Is Facebook getting into wearables to collect even more data?
- How to secure your home on a budget
- How millennial traits are fuelling the fintech transformation.
- Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning To Solve Complex Challenges
- How apps became more trusted than banks, and what banks can do about it
- Epic Games files EU antitrust complaint against Apple ; Sovereign wealth funds will change digital economy
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Retirement Accounts From Hackers ; Managing your investments during retirement ; Saving for retirement before age 40 could make you miserable
- The Pandemic Hasn’t Affected Retirement Savings Overall ; 3 Blunders to Steer Clear of for a Relaxing Retirement
- Evaluating ‘To’ vs. ‘Through’ Glide Paths ; You Have Time To Make a Correction if You’ve Contributed Too Much to a 401(k)
- 3 Ways to Use Data to Build an Impactful Financial Wellness Strategy ; One Simple Trick to Radically Boost Financial Wellness
- Impact of Curtailment on Defined Contribution Plan Members
- 3 Takeaways From Intel Retirement Plan Leaders’ ERISA Win ; Wood Group, NFP Retirement Sued Over ‘Untested’ 401(k) Funds
- US Corporate Pension Funded Ratio Climbs to 89.8% in January ; COVID relief bill could save distressed union pensions
- California state worker retirements jumped 15% in year of pay cuts, coronavirus
- How pensions impact benefits
- Principal Financial weighs $100 million pension plan contribution
- Philips North America buys group annuity to transfer some pension liabilities
- International retirement, savings plans grow in popularity
- Surge in expat demand for international pensions
- FCA Urged To Crack Whip Over Pensions Advice Uptake
- Retail Sales Jumped 5.3% in January, Far Higher Than Expected ; Tax Advantage on Muni Bonds Disappears as Prices Hit Record High ; Interest rates will continue to rise, but don’t blame it all on inflation, economists say ;Short-Term Treasury Yields Could Go Negative. Here’s What That Means for Investors. ; Fed’s Yield-Curve Control Isn’t for Taming Long Bonds ;Congress needs to focus its covid relief bill — on covid relief
- Gasoline Use Plunged as Americans Hunkered Down During Cold Snap ; US oil and gas production could face weeks of delays due to cold ; Texas largely relies on natural gas for power. It wasn’t ready for the extreme cold.
- COVID response drives $24 trillion surge in global debt; Central banks need to change gear ; Spain’s government debt rose to 117.1% of GDP in 2020 ; African Nations Are Already Hiking Rates With More to Come ; Belarus central bank postpones decision on main interest rate ; China Decoupling Would Cost US Economy Billions, Chamber Says
- Understanding the Rapidly Evolving World of Sustainable Finance ; Sustainable Investing Sees Record Flows, Outperforms Peers ; ‘Florida Farm Finder’ connects consumers to fresh local products ; Indoor farming spreading fast as entrepreneurs tap veggie demand ; Brexit: Stop-gap for environmental law change ;
- The Role of Private Equity in a Post-COVID Landscape
- Hedge Funds Beat The Stock Market Thanks To The Gamestop Saga ; Robinhood’s Tenev Denies Aiding Hedge Funds ; Roaring Kitty defends GameStop trade ahead of hearing with vanquished hedge fund boss ; When Hedge Funds Become ‘Bodyguards,’ Do They Avoid the ‘Dark Side’?
- What factors do you need to focus on while choosing a bitcoin trading platform? ; North Korean hackers charged in massive cryptocurrency theft scheme ; Bitcoin climbs to $US50,000 as ‘crypto bubble’ surges to ‘insane’ levels
- Millennials and the Luxury Real Estate Market ; Solar REITs Provide Investors With The Opportunity To Tap Into Converging Trends ; Two Tax Strategies Real Estate Investors Should Know