December 4, 2020 SUBSCRIBE
- Majority of American Workers Are Stressed About Financial Futures ; 42% of people falling behind as Covid-19 widens the wealth gap, report finds ; Black households were saving more. Then came covid-19.
- When Your Trusted Professionals Retire
- Crashing a $5.2 Trillion Party: ETF World Sees Record New Firms
- Why commercial lending fell last quarter despite low interest rates
- Post-Election Tax Planning Considerations for Trusts & Estates ; McConnell’s Covid relief proposal would boost charitable giving tax break ; Giving to Charity? Here Are Some Tips on Making Your Donation Go Farthest
- How will artificial intelligence transform resident care?
- To study aging, scientists are looking to outer space
- Brown researchers to track adverse impacts of vaccinations in nursing home residents
- US heath services spending down 2.4% through Q3
- US panel says healthcare workers must get COVID-19 vaccine first ; Why COVID-19 Could Pose New Medication Risks
- Retail Will Shape the Future of Healthcare
- Smartphones help show how places affect health in real time ; Digital Cardiology: A New Frontier, A New Hope
- Meet Three Organizations Making a Mark in Improving Financial Literacy ; Bank’s $30000 to fund financial literacy skills for children ; Children’s Reading Connection kicks off new literacy campaign
- Why You Should Give The Gift Of College This Holiday Season ; Colleges seek $120 billion for higher education in coronavirus relief bill
- Twitter Data-Breach Decision Coming Soon, Privacy Watchdog Says ; How to Use Money Tracking Apps Safely?
- Global COVID-19 FinTech Market Rapid Assessment Study ; Biden Administration Expected to Aid FinTech Innovation
- IPO floodgates open as Airbnb, DoorDash prep stock-market debuts ; US venture capital investments exceed 2019 despite pandemic gloom ; The Bull Market Rotates Away From Tech-Driven Mega-Companies
- How the global Covid-19 pandemic has ended blockchain market volatility
- Amazon boasts of ‘biggest holiday season’ ever as in-store shopping plummets ; Walmart scraps shipping minimum for subscription service in move to take on Amazon
- The Early Retirement Dilemma: To Work Or Not To Work? ; Why I’m Planning for Early Retirement Even Though I Don’t Want to Quit Working ; Retirement and what people wish they had known before moving to Florida
- I opened a 401(k) to start saving for retirement at 26, and it was a huge mistake for 3 reasons ; 3 Ways Your 401(k) Could Mess Up Your Retirement ; Just How Young Can You Start a Roth IRA? ; You can’t really retire with a 401(k) alone ; 3 New Year’s Resolutions for 401k Plan Sponsors
- Big gains for Thrift Savings Plan in November ; TSP Loans Offer Extremely Low Interest Rates, but They’re not for Everybody
- Money Matters: Annuities, the good and bad ; Alabama, Rhode Island, Push Best-Interest Annuity Sales Rules
- Market Basket to pay $17.5M to settle lawsuit over retirement plan
- Recent Regulations Open Target-Date Funds to ‘Lesser Used’ Products
- 3Q US Single-Premium Pension Buy-Out Sales Double 2Q Results ; SECURE Act 2.0 Would Solve Longstanding Pension Problems
- 1.9% cost of living adjustment approved for City-funded pension program
- Cuomo: Pension system errs, but retired teacher must pay
- Cities need flexibility to contain skyrocketing pension costs ; Auburn considers pension bond to fight CalPERS investment instability ; California City That Sold Pension Debt Now at Fiscal Brink
- Arcadia collapse: what it means for 10000 staff pensions ; Calls for better deal for Arcadia pension holders
- Innovation In Fintech Holds the Key To a Financially Inclusive India ; Indians are spending millions daily on cryptocurrency trading
- European ETF industry on course to face record number of closures in 2020, says Refinitiv
- Stock-market values reached levels seen on the eve of 1929 crash by one measure ; Fed’s Kaplan says he’s worried the US economy might stall out ; Gold prices log biggest daily jump in over 3 weeks ; Covid-19 Relief Packages Leave Food and Farm Workers Unprotected ; More than half of emergency small-business funds went to larger businesses, new data shows ; US Small-Business Confidence Drops to 4-Year Low, BofA Finds ; Women-Owned Businesses Taking Twice As Long To Recover From COVID-19
- Gas prices are down … but how long will it last? ; US crude inventories fall, gasoline supply grows ; ‘Natural gas’ or ‘methane’? Americans see a big difference.
- Asset managers complain over CFA’s proposed ESG standards ; How a Community Foundation Is Helping a Tiny Utah Mountain Town Lead on Climate ; Making ‘Informed Choices’ in Sustainable Investing ; Half Of Pension Savers Plan To Invest Sustainably, Study Says ; Can Museums Use Their Endowments to Support the Greater Good?
- How Artificial Intelligence Could Widen the Gap Between Rich and Poor Nations ; Central Banks Contain Future Volatility in Some Markets, Not All ; Fitch Ratings Sees State Support Driving SWF Ratings ; Japan consumer confidence improves at slower pace
- The megatrends driving alternative assets
- How Covid-19 shocks revealed machine-based hedge funds’ “Achilles’ heel” ; Who Loses When Activist Hedge Funds Shake Up Companies?
- Crypto Proves Central Banks Are Obsolete, Says UIC Barcelona Professor ; Facebook-backed cryptocurrency Libra rebranded as Diem in quest for regulatory approval ; Visa just doubled down on cryptocurrency with USDC and Bitcoin rewards card
- The housing market outlook for 2021 ; As Housing Props Up GDP, Builders Lose More Workers
- Family offices are gearing up to pounce on distressed real estate